Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what did you feel when your fav and your most hate character die - Minitokyo

what did you feel when your fav and your most hate character die

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Meleth

Meleth

It depends on the story and of course how many years do you have.
I remeber that my first favorite character to die was Antony from the shoujo anime 'Candy Candy' (I know it's realy old) a I was like nine years old when I saw that episode, and I remember that I cried so hard that day. But know if one of my favorite character died, well I will be sad but I don't think I would cry.

Signature

Lightningalchemist

Lightningalchemist

Mega Tomboy

I don't really have a most hated character- but if I did I would probably make a holiday on the day that they died and have a huge party every year on the anniversary of their death.

And my favorite character doesn't die- thank THE heavens. If he did- o_O Let's just say severely bad psychological things would happen to me.

Cockatoos are weapons of mass destruction.

uychua

uychua

give crap-get crap

really depressing feeling... body feels heavy and i wish i was the animator so that i could re-make scenario....

smile. :D :D

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

It depends on what kind of death it was...
I reamember I really liked Haku (Naruto) even though he wasn't a main character I really liked him so I was sad when he died.But I think it was ok, since there was no other way, and the whole sense of his character would have disappeared if he hadn't had that death...

As for character I dislike... sometimes the image I had of them chages when I see them dying. For example with Fllay (gs). Kinda stupid, I know, but I started liking her when I saw the last couple epidoes of her "alive".
And some other chratcers I'm just glad when they are finally out of the way >_<

when nicol died...i ran around my living room and wanting to kill kira...and that's why i HATE hate!! kira...but when flay died...i wasn't as happy as i thought i would be...because the way she died was just soo sad...

I freak when my fav char. dies and am happy when the one I hate dies.

I get pretty mad when my favorite character dies, of course. When a character I hate dies, I guess it really depends on how much I hate them, and who's killing them. Like, if they get hit by a bus it's not going to be as satisfying as them being killed by someone they wronged. You know what I mean?

i know I felt royally b*tch-slapped when my favorite Fullmetal Alchemist character was killed in Episode 25. For the record, I'm still bitter about it.

Signature

Taking a big Sanzo break...Hellllo Reno!

Reno from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Extreme lovin'...

My favourite Character was Sorata from X and when he died i really wasn't happy, but i assume that he died for a good course though i couldn't think of a better death for him.
I never had a real favourite Enemy, but i remember that when ever the bad guys died i wasn't as happy as i supposed myself to be...

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Personally I don't have a fav character. But if I had one dying, I would feel sad, as well as seing my fav enemy dying (like King of thief Bakura, I wished he lived longer)

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

I would feel sad for sure if my fav char dies.. not if a char that i hate dies, i would feel nothing...not sad, not happy, cuz ignore most of my hated chars..

Signature

Light and Darkness..they rely on each other..

if my fav chara would die i would feel unhappy and when my most hate chara would die i wouldnt unhappy or happy i dont know how i should feel....

when my fav character dies for example auel i was mad mainly at the earth alliance for manipulating him, forcing him to fight a losing battle and for brainwashing him. and sad that he had to die but there is always hope he will come back with amnesia like mwu :)

Rakuei

Rakuei

Evanrued's apprentice!

welll......I guess you could call going away into the afterlife dying......when Atem (Yami Yugi) went away, I cried....when Yami Malik died, I cried....and if Tea were to die....I'd throw a party!!! ^_^ If my most hated character were to die, I probably wouldn't be too happy because then there is no need for a story so then the anime would have to end and I would no longer be able to see my beloved anime....oh well..I guess stories must end at some point.... :nod nod: ^-^

Signature
Don't smoke yo!

Sad of course. Its because the character has been developed and takes a place inside you. When he is killed you feel empty in part.

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

If my fave character died, I'll cry rivers! If my hated character died, I'll be rejoicing and celebrating!

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Larxie

Larxie

Asucaga fanatic

if my fav character died, I will find a way to make him/her alive (in my dreams ^^)
If my most hated character died, I might regret it cause usually my most hated characters are those that make me laugh.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Bunny will rule the world! All shall bow to him...

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Fav one: "damn it, it shouldn't end like that!". It feels totally wrong and leaves me a little sad or pissed off.
Hated one (usually evil bastards): "he got it coming a long time now". I'm glad or I don't care.

up up and away

It felt as if I had a needle in my heart and with every heartbeat,it kept on scratching the insides of my heart.The character didn't die,actually,but she was no longer able to return to the time where Yu-Suke was.She was Midori.Midori from Green Green

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

I am always sad when one of my fav anime charachters die! The last anime charachter who died on my screen was Rosette from Chrno Crusade.....So dawm sad!

Pepper-Mint

Pepper-Mint

Peppermint Gum

If my fave character would die, I would really feel disappointed about the story and I would really lose interest on the whole thing. But if my most hated char would die, I'd definitely laugh about it. (._.)

Send me to Tokyo!! ^^

It was really pain in the as$ when i see Daigoji Dai from Martian Succesor Nadeshiko died because of bunch of silly enemies... AARRRgGGh.... He is my fave Pilot ever.. >_<

But my fave character in game is Gremio.. Suikoden 1.. mmhh.. so sad.. but after i cought Millich that supposed to be the killer......
i just cant cut of his head.... >_<

Signature

if lacus died it would be terrible that i'd stop watching gundam.
if haro died obviously athuran will fix it so i won't be so sad.

when someone i hate dies i feel happy and sad at the same time.(don't ask me how though)

but killing is bad.............

Strawberry444

Strawberry444

~ The HYPER and Insane one ~

Oh man... A lot of feelings at once... I just screamed to myself XD
i hated it when Zeke stole Yoh's soul on Shaman King... so sad... and melodramatic, which made matters worse.. XD
i may seem like the person who smiles and laughs alot and never cries or yells, but actually, I do. XD I cried in Fruits Basket once because of the last few episodes...
But anyways, sometimes the bad guys are my fav cahracters along with the good dudes. it really depends. But if it was the bad guy that disappears -- (yes, the good old "good and evil" plot) -- i would be a little sad, but happy too.
Eh... i guess the point is, I feel a lotta emotions when a character dies. XD Just to make it simpler lol

...Funga-fufu!!! - Yoh Asakura

ive screamed all the way and thinked why did it happened....

then, tears came out of the eyes, and cried to whole entire episode

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.