Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what did you feel when your fav and your most hate character die - Minitokyo

what did you feel when your fav and your most hate character die

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

anebir

anebir

^^~

when my fave charact die - cry and wont watch that anime again.
when the charact i hate die - clap and carry on watchin xD
if both died at the same time.... i'll faint

adventchildvii

adventchildvii

Psychotic Soul

Its somewhat more annoying when your favorite character gets killed by someone I rather liked. I'd love to have the killer, but something about him keeps me from it. Damn depressing tho watching ur fave die. And worse, I haven't seen my most hated character die grr.

\"Is it surprising that prisons resemble factories and that schools, barracks and hospitals resemble prisons?.\"
God Didn\'t Create Man; Man Created God

Seeing your favourite character die isn't always that bad. Just like Hughes died in FMA, that was a very good episode, I didn't expect it and I still kept watching to the end. Also because his murderer was a cool bad guy :P

I not going to lie. When my favorite die, I stop watching even if the storyline does become very interesting and good. I can't bring myself watching it until he reborn or gave another life/chance. I know by that time i have already miss so much. oh well.

If is was evil person that I hate. I going to doubt there is evil person. I found evil people attractive. They are the reason why I watch that show. Is the thing they do and say you just want to know what they are cable of doing. If I was to have one and he die. I feel the same way as for my favorite that die.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

I'll probably swear and go "Wtf" etc. if it was meaningless that is. If it was not, well i'll just be sad and maybe a little mad.
On the other hand, if a hated chracter died, I'll be like "Thats right." eg. Fllay. Why didn't she die sooner.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

I practically jumped a heartbeat when I found out Flay had finally died in GS! I hated her sooo badly, I swear...I was happy when her dad died as well XD. Even though I totally stopped watching the series in the middle of it (lost interest), I found myself really happy when I happpened to tune in to the last episode and saw Flay die...yay! ^-^

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

I'd feel very bad, and sad, and dissapointed if my fave char dies.. T_T
and i'd be veerrrryyy happy if my most hated char dies! he/she/it deserves it! lol ^_^'

it's rock lee in my avy, if you don't recognise him! ^u^v

that's very meaningful, i'll feel sad at first, then i'll think what's that meant... Dead is real, in anime also, we treat it like real thing also.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I cry and feel sad when my faovirte dies and the one I hate dies i just smile that is it.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I almost cried when my favorite character in Rave Master died.
I was like: NO WHY!? He was so cool. nooo.

Ohh, You've touched my inner child. T_T
AND NOW HE'S MAAAAD!

naruto5my

naruto5my

Lost Soul

It will be the saddest case of all. ==;
I would like to kill the director of the anime for doing so.

Signature
Elen sila lumen omenteilmo

I haven't had a favorite character die yet. As for my most hated - I LOVE it when they die.

Whenever one of my fav characters die I usually start crying for awhile. It's always sad.And when the least fav character dies I am happy since they are usually villains, but sometimes the way they die makes me sad.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.