Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do you deal with pimples?..or zits..or acne - Minitokyo

how do you deal with pimples?..or zits..or acne

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

hello.
i'd like to say i hate pimples.
i'm betting lotsa other ppl do too.
haven't gotten them since end of gr9....until now. the dance is coming up soon and i feel really sucky with a bunch of pimples/zits on my face. i've already used all that "vichy", "oxy" stuff. getting better but still...
how the hell do you deal with pimples? care to share?

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Clearasil i guess

i havent really had them for a while, well cept for one or two here and there, but i used to have it bad, cystic acne :/ but after having roaccutane, which is pill popping for about 6 months :/, it cleared it up heaps :D, but thats for severe cases, and roaccutane is an agressive medication

but the best way for general pimples is just to keep the face clean by using face wash and stuff like Clearasil

Signature Image

Ephix

Ephix

Chibi Dark Elf

I tried almost everything, first was just washing, that usually made it worse because i have really sensitive skin and it just irritated it to scrub it. Next I tried some of that medicated soap stuff, still did nothing. Tried a bunch of prescription drugs for it, all but one failed. The one that worked i think was tetracycline or something, cant exactly remember the name. But it basically messed around with chemicals in the body and it ended up making me really depressed and nearly suicidal. Since then I've just lived with it, my face doesn't scar easily so when it finally goes away there shouldn't be any damage. I hope you fend better than I did.

Signature

"Sleep is for the weak. *yawn* DAMNIT!"

i tried everything, but never worked, so....well, now I don't have pimples, but there are no welcome here I always scratch them :)...that's not a good advice, but I don't had any choice and I don't have any suggestion.

Signature Image

don't we all have to go through this time period? lol My worst time period was just starting high school, I had 'em mostly on my forehead. To tell you the truth, they really don't bother me much, and I never really had a lot. but when I went to visit my mom, she suggested that I should get a check up, so I did, and the dermatologist recommended Benza Clin, she said that its pretty strong, so it should work well, and it worked like charm. ever since that time, I never really had pimples again. d:)

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I don't think there are any one that actually like pimples.
I have some right now, I tried everything on it and I mean everything. I have a closet full of weird stuff that is "supposely" to help. But none of them do a thing. I have to go to my doctor and get a pescription. It actually works quite good.

Signature

momoxyumiko

momoxyumiko

Momo-chan

Of course, I hate them... But what can I do... They're part of the whole growing up thing... Just leave them alone, they'll go away in no time.

-- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + --+
Signature

+ Momo~chan
+ Smile for the kitty =^-^=
+ Have a nice day!
+

wash ur face everyday with a facial cleanser

Try Proactiv ^-^ My skin was like....awful....and it guarantees 6 weeks to clear....even though mine took longer...it worked ^-^ Seriously, try it.

momogai

momogai

I AM HERE BUT NOT....

i had mine near my nose so it was realy horibble......later i found out that it was caused by my lack of excirsize and sleeping late
now im just fine exept for those exam nights that happen to me after a party.......
uh im ganna die staying up till 2~3 in the morning..........

WhAt Am I? WhErE aM i? WhY aM i HeRe?
.....ItS tHe EnD.....

Don't eat lotsa Fatty/Oily foods & sleep early... that's how to minimize pimples and acne

Hmmm I had the same problem going through high school. Pimples on my nose and on my chin directly under my mouth. I also had skin that peels off when I keep scratching it. o.O

Recently my guardian bought an aloe vera face cleansing thing for me and it works =)
i have no idea where to get it though. Probably general pharmacies or chemists =S

Everyone knows the meaning of death, but no-one knows the meaning of life...

zimmer

zimmer

uk.myspace.com/zairidesign

LoL, this thread sound like a massive advertising campaign.^-^
Acne is a by product of your life style.
Make some changes, if you want it to go away.
If you dont, it will keep on appearing n' will surely come back.
sleep early and enough sleep
make sure to keep yourself, your room and surroundings clean
keep your mind n' body healthy
think good about yourself
bad thought and depression will only make it worse
watch what you eat
self-control and discipline is important =)
its a hard work, of course it is.
good things never comes easy. bad things does. =)

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Well first of all i would like to strongly advise DO NOT TRY roaccutane. I had fairly bad acne and the doctor sugested i should try roacctunae and warned that it's powerful and may cause slight depression. LIKE HELL.....the drugs almost had me commit suicide...The depression it caused was so sever at first, that i was hanging myself at a over a cliff at a camp and i was going to jump later that night except someone noticed my depression and talked to me, which just kept me sane. Roaccutane is powerful and causes the pimples to flair up before they go down and once i finally got off the drug they came back within 3 months
I suggest the Proactive, it takes a little while but it's safe and not drugged up and has half decent results. I also add that i would rather go my life with pimples than take up roaccutane again!

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Lightningalchemist

Lightningalchemist

Mega Tomboy

I like to wear baseball caps, and I get sweaty a lot cause I like to exercise- so basically I get a lot on my forehead. I use Proactiv, that usually kills 'em off- at least until I go on a biking trip and forget to bring it with me. ^_^'

Cockatoos are weapons of mass destruction.

onedayiwillcome

girl who fell in da rabbit hole

ewwi hate pimples! i so agree! it makes me look funny...i hate that. i hope u get yours puts away in a safe and throw it to the bottom of the ocean !!

Signature Image

don't fret, people. If you're destined to have pimples, then life just gave you an obstacle to see if you can overcome that flaw.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
World Domination is OURS!

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

well i used to have very bad acne and i'm using neutrogena deep clean and its working well because my face is much cleaner than before. but it dries my face so i have to use their moisturizer. my brother and 2 sisters are using pro-active and their face is clean. my mom uses this one thing i don't know what's it called. i hope that helps ^^.

i have very sensetive skin so i had trouble finding anything that worked. then when i tried proactive it got way better. i hardly have any issues now. its a little more expensive but its worth every penny in my eyes.

ozg82889

ozg82889

negima freek

actually i dont care if i have pimples it dont bother me

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

panda29

panda29

Thai Panda

I'm told to stop worrying cause that will cause more. also don't touch your face.

i pop my zitz sometimes...they do work sometimes. not always, but when they work, they really work. if i pop my zit today by the day after tomorrow it'll probably be gone...but popping can cause alot of infections X_X

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

First thing to do - scream at the top of my lungs!
Second - glares at self in the mirror freaking out
Third - try to apply all sorts of cream over it
Forth - wash face 3 times an hour
Fifth - applies make up to try to hide it
Sixth - if that doesnt helps, call 911!!!!

lol....

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Quote by enchantressinthedarkFirst thing to do - scream at the top of my lungs!
Second - glares at self in the mirror freaking out
Third - try to apply all sorts of cream over itForth - wash face 3 times an hour
Fifth - applies make up to try to hide it
Sixth - if that doesnt helps, call 911!!!!lol....

haha..

anyways i used to have ALOT of acne.....man....when i look at myself its like..ugly... I have such sensitive skin..well now its mostly gone but they left a few minor scars ......................

dam acne.....ruining my beautiful perfect skin.......
well now its starting to go away

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.