Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hardest bosss evveerrrr??!!! - Minitokyo

hardest bosss evveerrrr??!!!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Quote by darkwaterbunnyI'm not good either, ;_; I cant beat Sin....-sob-

heh, FFX had the easiest final bosses, just pay Yojimbo a lot of money and he'll most definetely do his Zanmatsu or whatever it's called to kill him instantly, the same with all the bosses after him until you get to the last boss which shouldn't be really be to much of a problem 8P

shirahana

white flower

I heard Sephiroth was hard in Kingdom Hearts.... He was so hard they put him as a bonus boss o_O; Least, that's what I heard..... I never played Kingdom Hearts before though ^^;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Sephiroth is suppose to be ungodly cheap in KH, and I feel your pain, I was stuck at sin for the longest period of time. But you must be strong and you shall prevail ^^. I honestly have yet to find a boss I can't beat in ANY game I've ever played ^.~

Signature Image

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

lol... i didnt kno that Saki plays such games ^^.... ... hey! Saki has school, why r u making threads bout games? O.o... jk lol

Quote by Paoloi don't have problems with bosses.

same here ^^... im h2dz the ProGamer!.. lol ^^

giving it all away...

chewster

chewster

Red Reploid

Hardest boss? All I can think of would have to be the first time I fought Giygas on Earthbound. I had kinda crudy stats and half of my team was dead. The other two (Ness and Paula) were barely hanging on while I *SPOILER*
...prayed over and over towards sweet victory!

I'm not here, I'm only lurking in the shadows.

Signature

i remember almost all of the final fantasy games had one or more toughies, one of the recent ones was evrae .. or seymore 3 i think? its been a while, but i remember having to beat them without and guides or outside help .. yeah i broke a few controllers over that.

Magi606

The Divine

Hmm...I dont know if any of you have ever tried to beat Deus in Xenogears at the very end. But if you dont kill any of his angels and go directly at him, I think that it has got to be impossible to beat....I have tried so many times and never beat him without touching his angels. If anyone has beat him this way please let me know =)

I am the Alpha and the Omega, The First and the Last, The Beginning and the End.

"Some people say I have an ego problem...but that is no way to talk to a god." ~Me

moreso than the weapons in ffvii, ozma from ffix (that giant multicolored ball thing in that sky chocobo place)

Hardest boss for me was Sepiroth in Kingdom Hearts i've heard he was harder in whatever final fantasy game he was in.

I'll have to agree with CyanideBlizzard and go with Emerald Weapon from ff7... man, it wasn't funny to have to level up Knights of Round and Phoenix to level 5! ^_^'

Sorceres00

Sorceres00

Sekiria

Hi saki what's up :D
Mmmm, let me think, mmmm, there are a lot of boss that took me a few hours, like the boss of Megaman X5, Ultima weapon (this boss was a pain in ....) ^_^' and Artemisa from FF8, mmmm, maybe i need more practice or i'll get a junk ^_^'

Signature
Fate and Fake........Love and Pain

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

My hardest boss is the last boss in Drakengard becaue you get one hit and die. I have played this over 6 hours but I canĀ“t beat him :-( I love RPG Bosses too but the last one in this game is releasing circles of a song, and you must release your own song circles to counter hers. I came to the final wave but no more. I have give up because I read that the last ending is stupidly.

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Ok, I give up. I cannot beat this boss. I don't know what happened but he has infinate health. I pounded away at his ass for about an hour straight before I died and now I am pissed because he should of died but he didn't because god hates me and enjoys watching me waste my time. The boss? Final Boss in Dual Hearts. Its so easy, I know it is, but I can't get my stupid character TO DO THE MOVE AT THE right time! ahhhhhh! Timing blows! This is why I sucked at Megaman games...but I loved them so I played them anyway. Alright I'm done with my little rant ^^ *Hugs MT* Feel the love!

Signature Image

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

Kingdom hearts had some of the hardest ones......like sephi.......omg.....

I never had that much of a problem with Sephiroth... It's all about avoiding his bigass sword... And other big attacks. Superglide helps a lot.
I think the hardest bosses were them weapons from ffvii.

Moo.

I don't know if you guys ever played to Omikron (The Nomad Soul) on the PSOne or PC but the last boss, Astaroth, was really really hard to beat ! I spend hours fighting it, sometimes coming just close to defeating it but dying before I could do it.

Akiravinoe

Akira

I think, every boss on hard mode ^^

Wiegraf30

Peasant of the Pillbugs

Omega and Shinryu from FFV took extreme preparation to even stand a ghost of a chance. God, I loved those fights. The Emerald and Ruby Weapons? Nah. Those took preoeration, but they didn't pose much of a strategic challenge.

Personally, the greatest RPG challenge that comes to mind is True Weltall from Xenogears (yes, it's a beatable battle). 140,000 HP, can down a Gear in a single turn (which you can't revive), gets two turns per your one, and has excellent defense. Finally beat the bastard, and no Gameshark mind you.

As for action games, the Extreme difficulty Vamp from MGS2 took me over an hour to beat, that swift little bugger...

Lvl 10 achieved! My rank has risen yet again! No longer a Servant; I'm now a Peasant! Mwahaha!

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

infection...-.- to tell yea the truth u need revive potion and healing..but stay away from the bose and let ur team attack it and u can heal theme but once it show the sheild or somthing use the .w/e u call it. and u mostly be very close to killing it. >.<' I had a hard time fighting him to.lol. so ur not alone. (tooke me 1 month.lol. to beat the boss.) Well the hardest boss I ever fought..hmm..

I think it was fightine semyoure in FFX. He was to hard..I usly die everytime.lol. But I know how to beat him. But.......I got no hard boss.lol.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

cheshire

cheshire

misplaced form of life

ruby weapon in FF7 i still cant beat

Signature
the death of one is a tradgedy, the death of millions is a statistic. - Joseph Stallin

Any KOF end boss.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Ahhhh, You know I found the King of Fighters bosses to be easy ^.~ Just gotta find the pattern they go into and its actually quite simple. ^^ Though they are annoying as all hell and cheaper than a gift from the doller store, its quite simple once you've got them down ^^

Signature Image

I heard lots of people say weapons from FF7

but all i can think of is that Igniz from KOF 01.

Hard like something

the mana beast in secret of mana

Signature

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.