Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Being cursed - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

Does anyone think they're cursed?

I am. For the past 4 years, I've gotten sick (with a cold) DIRECTLY on Valentine's Day. For the first two years, I missed the Valentine's Day party (which SUCKED) from the cold.

Call me the incarnation of hate...

(starts cursing every three seconds to vent out frustration)

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

ya, cursed with insight... and blindness...

a long time ago i broke a mirror by accident, thought about what others have said... didn't believe it... but i think i did have some real bad luck afterwards... what a pain in the brain... i am not even superstitious, it was most likely coincidence... lol

i became ill, diseased, found out my friend was gay, tons and tons of negative things happened lol... it was just depressing...

-repeat-

my family supposedly was cursed by a women whos son got killed in a car accident with one of my uncles but I don't know if we really are or not

Signature Image

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

yeah, yano the 7 years of bad luck thing times that by 3 full healthy lifetimes and ya got me
ya dont wanna no how

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

Nah. It's not a curse. It's just that by being conscious, you're bound to spend five minutes being unhappy for every minute you're happy. Or so says my favorite author. Anyways, life blows. Luck has nothing to do with it.

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

I was born cursed. Thats the only way to explain the crap that happened to me that was out of my control.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sherlain

sherlain

Original Pain &...

i think i've been cursed since the time i was born.

Silent death is near to you but u can't see it....
God loves us and he's gonna kill us now.

I dont belive in such things as cursed.
Some people are just more unlucky than others. Its been said that people who meet the world with sceptisim and negativity often will meet trouble and hardship as opposed to those who meet the world with openness and positivity.

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Well sometimes it's the other way around... and that sucks :s

up up and away

Syngo

Syngo

Laughing in my head 24/7.

Cursed with a different way of thinking. Everything is ironic in my head, but I try to remain as sain as I can. Seriously think the two lobes of my brain are at war.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

cursed in my hobby. i take dance lessons in the summer...and we have a performance at the end of the summer...and always, in ballet class, my skirt falls off...a ballet skirt and not as embrassing as if it was a real skirt, but still...it always always happens to me...XP

well I don't believe in curses either...it's just pure coincidence

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

bindermichi

bindermichi

Slayer of Tomatoes

Only curse I know are people lamenting about being cursed :)

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I've heard of 'curses' per say and how they affect the families or people they're intended for, but Its not something I've experienced myself. I do know that black magic isnt very prevalent here...its more of a complete joke. You can buy 'spell books' at your local Barnes and Noble for like 10 bucks filled with poems written by someone in their spare time. :)

If you want some real black magic, the third world countries is where to find it although I believe most of them are simply selling you snake oil. >; )

Im sorry about your cold. I hope it doesnt come back this february. :)

i dont really belive in them but i feel they exsist in the world!

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

Nope, I don't believe in curses.
Things happen, that's all. Either good or bad.

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

cursed coz when i feel close to someone we have a fight or ignore each other.

\(^o^)/

Davinator61

Davinator61

Inquisitor Lord, Ordo Malleus

I think the only curse on you is the psycho-somatic effect St. Valentine's day has on your health, both physically & emotionally. Don't hate yourself or the day, hate the disease that kills your joy on that day. Fight it with every milligram of your being & don't let it stop you from enjoying that day with someone who's special to you.

For the enemies of Humanity are many, chief amongst them being the Minions of Chaos & the foul Daemons of the Warp. Signature

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

and sooooooo. what happened with the Valentine's day?

is that day so important becuz IS the ONLY day of loving each other and u will only have friends that day?:S

ommigod... that's no reason for feeling cursed... There are pple that don't have friends, family nor nobody to love them and take care of them... do they feel cursed? maybe... But, at least be grateful that u have ur mom or bf to take care of u when ur sick.

Everyone, in a part of life, feel cursed even one time... But the word is not cursed, the word is bad luck? or that the planets were not aligned in the sight the horoscope said it was goin to be?:S

WEll, not every day is goin to be ur day... So, stop complainin and self pity ur self, and stand in front of a mirror or stand in the real world and be grateful for what u have and remember that there's pple with nothing even a dream to dream about.

that's the thing that make me appreciate life for what it is, and make me appreciate what i have even if it not too much.

take care...

P.D.
Hope u don't feel bad about this, but sometimes we are selfish and forget about other things, or others becuz we busy thinking that we are this, we are that, we have this, we don't have this, etc.

Mis mejores deseos para ti... My best wishes for u, in spanish:)

an old lady cursed my uncle and his whole family in a werid language when he caused her sons death and my family is really really messed up but curses can be overcome

Signature Image

I have the ability to breaks curses not matter their strength or who cast them besides my own would you like me to break yours?

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Blueheart

Blueheart

Wapy's sister

Forget about curses... you're going to die anyway

Signature
	Image .:Proud Hokage of Naruto:.

dude ... if you think that missing valentines day because of a cold has anything to do with being cursed, wait until you're 20 and we'll talk about that topic again. you will see that there are even worse things that can happen to you ... and be sure that dying is one of the easiest.

Quote by BlueheartForget about curses... you're going to die anyway

Yes death is the ultimate release but some times curses follow who they have cursed into their next life. Love...my offer still stands. I can break curses and this is an offer to all of you that are as cursed. :)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.