Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HI Yah! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

DepressedYoukai

DepressedYoukai

Old Timer~

-Ish an old n00b- ^^'' Hi pplz.

I've been a member of MT for some time now, but I didn't realize it until a few days ago, =.=;; Since then I've tried to become active and now I've finally discovered how to make a new thread, >_>;; 'Tis rather embarrassing >_< Please forgive, and hopefully I haven't violated any rules yet.

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

Don't worry DepressedYoukai ^^ I've created my welcome thread after 32 weeks since the registration >.< You're here from some time but it's a good idea to read rules from time to time :) Here we go:

"N00b Bible #1: Everything you wanted to know..."
"N00b Bible #2: All about the forums"
"N00b Bible #3: All about the groups..."
"How do I increase my level?"
"Minitokyo rant - read damnit"
"What to do when botChii tells you something (deletes and bans)"
"Issues concerning the Gallery and Submissions"
"Guidelines for Forum Participation - please read before posting"
"MT Policy"
"Submissions&Submitting"

After reading these threads you'll probably know everything you need to stay with us ^^

Take care ^^

Signature Image

Ringo

Ringo

& h e a r t s ;

No need to worry 'bout that! ^^ Juz have fun and enjoy here! ^^
Nice to meet ya! ^^

Welcome officially now to MT =). Hopefully you'll be using MT a lot more now.

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Quote by DepressedYoukai-Ish an old n00b- ^^'' Hi pplz.
I've been a member of MT for some time now, but I didn't realize it until a few days ago, =.=;; Since then I've tried to become active and now I've finally discovered how to make a new thread, &gt;_&gt;;; 'Tis rather embarrassing &gt;_&lt; Please forgive, and hopefully I haven't violated any rules yet.

Heheheh thats with the fuss its okay! Ohh yeah welcome at MT hope you've enjoyed youself here!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

hey hey...welcome to MT,,enjoy ur time here with us...stay around and be active.. ;) c ya :hmpf:

hi youkai~ if you have help kindly ask anybody here! enjoy your stay~~!

welcome to mt

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Welcome to MT and have a lot of fun

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

DepressedYoukai

DepressedYoukai

Old Timer~

Eep! X3 Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it ^_^

Also, thanks for the links Lilim, I got the rulez down already, :D

Hey hey *waves*

w~e~l~c~o~m~e!!!!! Though I feel a bit weird for saying this since I'm a newbie myself...lol:) My name is Mesmerisz (Mez,Mezmy, Mezmie....w/e) and I hope you have fun browsing/posting!

Oh and if it makes you feel better, I make a boo-boo on my first thread....it was suppose be a certain length or something....*shrug* Meh, not the end of the world^^

Please treat me well,
Mezmy

DepressedYoukai

DepressedYoukai

Old Timer~

Yay! Hii! *waves back retardedly* Welcome to MT! :D ^_^ Hope you enjoy your stay as well ^^

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.