Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Quiz : How much your Crush likes you! - Minitokyo

Quiz : How much your Crush likes you!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

This is quiz I took for fun or more out of utter boredom!!
It's more intended for girls in school but boredom does some strange things to one!
http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=42516

My Result :

Lots N Lots!
Congrats. Trust me. Your gonna have a good life. Listen to your friends though. Or you might lose your crush's love, and your friends.

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

Fenuski90

Fenuski90

~Make your dreams true~

I got:

No. Cause Ur a jerk
NO! YOU ARE mean! YOU really should JUST GO READ A manual ON HOW TO BE NICE YOU snob!

:(

Signature

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

Lots N Lots!
Congrats. Trust me. Your gonna have a good life. Listen to your friends though. Or you might lose your crush's love, and your friends.

As much as you like them
If you like 'em enough to take this quiz, then I bet you like them a lot. Then they must like you a lot too.
haha. That's funny. I don't even have a crush. But i took the quiz anyways because i was bored.

djay345

djay345

Wannabe Princess

As much as you like them
If you like 'em enough to take this quiz, then I bet you like them a lot. Then they must like you a lot too.
http://67.15.137.163/quiz9/42516/res2.jpg

Cool... thx 4 the laugh!

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

Lots N Lots!

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

Lots N Lots!
Congrats. Trust me. Your gonna have a good life. Listen to your friends
though. Or you might lose your crush's love, and your friends.

*Rolls on the floor clutching at her chest becuase she's laughing so hard that she cant breath!* Now that is bloody funny, I even said that I dont have a crash *smirks*

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

As much as you like them

hahah LMAO

Lots N Lots!

o0 interesting but that's really not true I think

My Result ~~

Lots N Lots!

Uh huh....weird quiz ^_^'

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

If you like 'em enough to take this quiz, then I bet you like them a lot. Then they must like you a lot too. lol, good reasoning

My Result was :

Lots N Lots!

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

Lots N Lots!
Congrats. Trust me. Your gonna have a good life. Listen to your friends though. Or you might lose your crush's love, and your friends

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Lots N Lots!

Err.... right

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

My Results:
Lots N Lots!

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

Diamond-dreams

Diamond-dreams

Ai & Yuki

Lots N Lots!

I'm supossed to be doing homework by the way :sweat:

SaKuRa149

SaKuRa149

Sad Blue Angel

http://www.myyearbook.com/zenhex/images/quiz9/42516/res2.jpg

As much as you like them

Signature
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.

Mitou-sama

Mitou-sama

petite cerise sucree

Lots N Lots!

^^

"Life is a desire, not a meaning..."
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Le Petit Prince)

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

As much as you like them

"YAY!"

Ianervan

Ianervan

ToiletPriest

Lots N Lots!

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

My results:
[center]Take the quiz:
Kissy Kissy. How much your crush loves you.
http://img.myyearbook.com/zenhex/images/quiz9/42516/res2.jpg
As much as you like them
Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook![/center]

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

As much as you like them

Lots N Lots!

Signature Image

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

erm... how come i also got lots & lots... seems like everyone got the same result!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.