Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like cats? - Minitokyo

Do you like cats?

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 108 total items

im sorry about your cat i almost lost both of my cats because i got a new kitten and they kept getting sick and it was just recently they are getting better but anyways to answer your question i love cats

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

I love cats!!! In fact I have two.

My evil cat Cremey and my hyper kitty Dinah. Cremey hates Dinah, but I love them both.
:)

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

hayate392

hayate392

#1 Badass MUAHAHAHHA

I love all animals XD

#1 Badass 21st Century Killing Machine
Signature

I don't like cats.

Signature Image

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I love cats with my entire being. They're beautiful, graceful, and god-like -- why else would the ancient Egyptians have worshipped them? I'll be very sad when my beloved Siamese dies, but I'd rather not think of that right now.

Pester your mom like there's no tomorrow. Better yet, find an abandoned cat and feed it, then gradually invite it into the house. Your mom can't say "no" then.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

I hate all animals.

yeah i think cat's are good pet's

kitsunedemon

kitsunedemon

Kitsy <3

I miss my kitty. I miss having a kitty. I had to put my cat down like....5 years ago, but it still seems like it was only last week.

KITTY I MISS you!! T_T

Don't like cats.

don't like cats either.

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

i just fink they are cute thats all but i dunt really like them...

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

I loveeeeeeeeeee cats <333

Yea i like cats. Cats are awesome. Cats are cool. Cats are the bomb

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

I like biscits..... Yes I like cats.

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

Hell yes!! i like cats! and the cat family!

Thats too bad and yeah i like cats but my favorite animal is the penguins!!! ;)

Ecchi-san

Ecchi-san

Hentai Jiji

Because I'm only human,
it's sometimes hard to be
the wise, all knowing creature
that my cat expects of me.

And so I pray for special help,
to somehow understand
the subtle implications,
of each proud miaowed command.

Oh, let me not forget that chairs
were put on earth to shred;
and what I like to call a lap
is actually a cat-bed.

I know it's really lots to ask
but please, oh please, take pity;
and though I'm only human,
make me worthy of my kitty!

Author Unknown

If you believe everything you read, you better not read.

same here, i really love cats, i have 3 cats and 2 dogs also

anebir

anebir

^^~

i dun like (in fact, it's "Hate") **had a bad experience with felines** . i love dogs more ^^

climbingmonkey

Climbingmonkey

i love em! they are the cutest things in the world! and so are rabbits but thats not the subject.
i own two. :)
i just hate it when they sometimes dribble

the greatest acheivment in life is doing what you have been told you cannot do.

I really love cats!! I have 1 to :D

kashikosa

kashikosa

~Perfect in my own way~

I don't love cats.... I'm obssessed with them!!! If I was to lie my life without a cat I would commit suicide!!! Those self-loving monsters are the best thing that's ever happened to me...

founder of: Vectory
Signature

Do I like cats? Sure, why not? As a rule, I tend to find most living things fascinating and worth my interest every so often....

Do I love cats? No, I do not. I am a hardcore dog-person. There are some cats who are just wonderful in every way, but the majority of them are too independently centered to be lovable. If you treat it right, a dog loves youunconditionally, and would do anything and everything that it can for you. A cat appreciates you feeding it, and occassionally giving it a pet, but if you were to die the next day it would just move on going about its business. So no I don't hate cats, but I don't love them...

I don't mind cats, but I like dogs alot. I wonder if that automatically makes me a cat-hater...?

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 108 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.