Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [*.:.Advice^.^.:.*]BF-Friend - Minitokyo

[*.:.Advice^.^.:.*]BF-Friend

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Alright, well i havent been much online for a while, so this is my first post in a while. Sorry i was gone >.<Pm me and huggle me:3
problem
Well here is the problem.
At the beginnng of Monday Morning, i have a desktop designing course at school, which obviously, you need the computer for. Well, since im on the computer, i usually log onto Msn Messenger. Sounds pretty normal so far right?Well, this friend i have, who is supposidly my friend for about 7 years, cusses me out on Msn messenger for no apparent reason.Well this is supposidly due to me supposidly being home on the computer instead of at school. Sounds pretty idiotic right? Well, she begins to cuss me out a lot. Calling me all the terrible words you could possibley imagine. I remained calm because obviously, my teacher is gazing at the conversation over my shoulders. He meerly asks me "What kind of moron does this woman think she is.?" So, he prints out the conversation, and sends it to the office. I tell my friend about that, and she continues to be obserd>.<

My boyfriend later, feels defensive about her calling me these horrible names, and steps in, comfronting her online about the situation. Obviously, she cusses him out as well. She later threatens me about our so called friendship. Telling me that if i dont break up with my boyfriend, that she'll stop being my friend. Sounds idiotic ne?

Well, i love my boyfriend very much and wont ever consider that at all, but my question is..

How do you deal with people such as this? Have you ever come across such idiotic things? If so, how did you deal with it, and are you still in contact with this person?

As for me, i've decided to get rid of her. She's no longer involved in my circle of friends, which i kind of feel sorry for because she technically had no frriend besides me to begin with.

Thanks for reading^.^ Tehehe enjoy^.^

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

People like that girl you described aren't even worth it if they try to stop you from striving to reach your goals and dreams. There are people who will care about your decisions and they will respect them regardless if they think the decision is bad or not. Suggestions may be provided, but only you can decide your life. No one else can do that. As far as I'm concerned with the other girl, now that she doesn't have any friends anymore, she has to start from square one. It was her own fault to begin with thinking that something about internet dating was seemingly wrong, and she put the friendship up as compensation, which is very low as well.

I recall some people who tried to get me to do things according to their customs, but I refused to do them because it would make me unhappy. There is certainly a big difference between putting a friendship and a relationship at risk, but if anything, I wouldn't consider putting a relationship at risk because it could be a really good relationship not worth leaving. Friends come and go, for reasons good and bad, and that seems to be the theme here. I love you, baby. <3

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Koboshi

Koboshi

Jagan Freak

Yep....I agree with you..I mean..if she told you that..she isn't really your friend right?,,..and for your boyfriend..don't loose him!

Signature

Windir

Black Metal Warrior

A 17 year old in Canada? With this level of needless drama, I expected you to be a 15 year old Californian girl.

:)

:(

A desert demon shall die by drops of rain and feed the lost soul with its poisoned blood

-Knjaz Varggoth

Quote by WindirA 17 year old in Canada? With this level of needless drama, I expected you to be a 15 year old Californian girl.

:)

:(

Well, im pretty much surrounded by drama queens at school. Its something i kind of have to live with :sweat:

Windir

Black Metal Warrior

Then try to have little contact with that sort. You know, with modern conveniences it's quite possible to be a virtual hermit.

A desert demon shall die by drops of rain and feed the lost soul with its poisoned blood

-Knjaz Varggoth

Well... it's not like I think what she did is right but... you also have to see things on her point of view! Maybe she just feel left out since you are going out with your boyfriend! It's an online relationship you have and she may think that it's none sense and that it won't last or something... she probably just don't understand and feels jealous! that was my 2 cents! :P Ciao!

~ sweety, you can't buy the necessities of life with cookies ~

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Haha, basicly, i would agree with what these posters.

Signature Image

Quote by RhiyaLynnWell... it's not like I think what she did is right but... you also
have to see things on her point of view! Maybe she just feel left out
since you are going out with your boyfriend! It's an online
relationship you have and she may think that it's none sense and that
it won't last or something... she probably just don't understand and
feels jealous! that was my 2 cents! :P Ciao!

Not quite an online relationship LOL
But ya, she shouldnt feel left out. I talk to her all the time. She's just full of nonsense^.^'

punch her in the uterus.

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by RhiyaLynnWell... it's not like I think what she did is right but... you also have to see things on her point of view! Maybe she just feel left out since you are going out with your boyfriend! It's an online relationship you have and she may think that it's none sense and that it won't last or something... she probably just don't understand and feels jealous! that was my 2 cents! :P Ciao!

Yes but if she was really truelly that nervous of losing her friend then she should have said something sooner. Also there are other ways of dealing with such fears cursing a person out will only lead to an end to the friendship which if I read correctly is what happened.

Quote by SilentMasamune As far as I'm concerned with the other girl, now that she doesn't have any friends anymore, she has to start from square one. It was her own fault to begin with thinking that something about internet dating was seemingly wrong, and she put the friendship up as compensation, which is very low as well.

Ditto and as I said before there were other ways in which she could have confronted you with this problem of hers. She chose the wrong one and now has to suffer the consequences. If she was truelly your friend she would have been supportive instead of acting in such a manner.

The best thing now is to try and put this all behind you. There really is no reason for you to feeel sorry for the girl she put this solely on herself and is the one to blame not you.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

ask her why she wants you to break up with SilentMasamune? if its a compleatly stupid reason(which i have a feeling it is) then just ignore her, but if its a reason like she feels so lonely because your not with her alot, then try to find time to hang out with her but find time for your love so yall will be happy. But if it is a compleatly stupid reason ask your self: Who is the one being happy with the love of their life? you are. Also she obvisoly isnt a very good friend considering she not supporting you and cussing you out, so just ignore her and stop being her friend, she is the only one who's going to get hurt in the end.

Hope that helps.

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

People like that girl are obviously having problems of their own, and issues. I would have cut it off much sooner. As soon as she started cussing me and not believing me, it would have been over. And she cussed your BF too? Poor guy. Obviously this person was not a friend to begin with.

Quote by SharinganKnightpunch her in the uterus.

lol, that would hurt, as you would either (a): have to *ahem* go "inside"and punch her there, even though it's cramped, or (b) cut her open, then punch her. funny one.

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

What I tried to explain is that you should try to ask her why she is doing that! And make her see how silly it is and that it will only lead to the end of your friendship! But you also have to ask yourself if you want to keep her as a friend! People change as they get older AND with also as they are meeting new people and living new things! anyway... my 4 cents for this one! :P

~ sweety, you can't buy the necessities of life with cookies ~

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

A true friend will respect your decisions and would stick by you no matter what. Idealist? Not really, because if she were a good friend she would't've acted in such a selfish manner.
Friend of 7 years, she should know better! I wouldn't expect my friends to agree with everything I do, but a close friend shouldn't interfere between me and my boyfriend, no matter what. Good luck sweetie! :)

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote by mahkohime

lol, that would hurt, as you would either (a): have to *ahem* go
"inside"and punch her there, even though it's cramped, or (b) cut her
open, then punch her. funny one.

meh, punch/shoot/stab/cut/dig...anything as long as it hurts her. OK anyways, Im gonna give you my 2 cents on this. SO, to me this sounds a bit like one of those high school made up stories, but whatever, Im not here to pass judgement on you. The girl sounds like an idiot, mind you Im basing this on what you've told us about her..which..well isn't very much, but if she said what you claim she did the way you claim she did, then she deserves a bullet with her name on it for being so jealous. Jealousy sometimes gets the best of us, so maybe you want to sit down and have a solid convo with this chick and see what the deal is (take that bullet with you...just in case). In lieu of a best friend you have a bf whom you love very much, and thats how the world rotates, end of story, now be happy.

Signature Image

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

People like that just piss me off. Just say "fuck WITH YOU bitch!! I LOVE MY boyfriend AND NO friend OF MINE WILL EVER COME between ME AND him!!!!!" Something like that. You already decided that she isn't a friend of yours anymore, so if you already told her that you don't want to be friends anymore, then screw her. If she is going to give you such an ultimatum, then she isn't your real friend. Forget about her and curse her off some more too^_^!!!!!! That'll show her that you're not fooling around.

Later!!

Sanjay

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

:nya:
Seriously, just don't even involve yourself with those kinds of people.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I think you did the right thing in getting rid of her. She has no business saying things like that to you. If she was truly your friend she would support you no matter what. Asking you to leave your boyfriend is absurd if you ask me. Yes it always sucks to lose a friend, but if she's going to act like this to you, then you really didn't lose that much at all. Props to you for standing up for yourself and doing what's right. I know sometimes in situations like that it can be hard to do. *hugs you* :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

darkyuki

darkyuki

*excuse me while i kiss the sky*

Quote by SharinganKnight

Quote by mahkohime

lol, that would hurt, as you would either (a): have to *ahem* go
"inside"and punch her there, even though it's cramped, or (b) cut her
open, then punch her. funny one.

meh, punch/shoot/stab/cut/dig...anything as long as it hurts her. OK anyways, Im gonna give you my 2 cents on this. SO, to me this sounds a bit like one of those high school made up stories, but whatever, Im not here to pass judgement on you. The girl sounds like an idiot, mind you Im basing this on what you've told us about her..which..well isn't very much, but if she said what you claim she did the way you claim she did, then she deserves a bullet with her name on it for being so jealous. Jealousy sometimes gets the best of us, so maybe you want to sit down and have a solid convo with this chick and see what the deal is (take that bullet with you...just in case). In lieu of a best friend you have a bf whom you love very much, and thats how the world rotates, end of story, now be happy.

i'm gonna agree... just talk to her about it, and if things don't work out, well then it's her problem because she's being an idiot. take care! *hugs*

<3yuki

Kyrokushen

Silent Masamune's Mercinary

I am no expert on this topic but, if your friend can't accept your boyfriend or keep her cool [I am guilty of ;losing my cool sometimes though] she isn't worth your time. But, if she mean a lot to you and you want to sustain the friendship then you should talk to her. If she won't listen to reason and be wwilling to compromise then she isn't your friend.

PS...Real friends don't threathen/blackmale other friends about their friendship. It isn't right.

Come to the Dark Side we have Cookies
Signature
Prepare for a Revolution!

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

eer wow toxic,sounds like ya freind had an issue problem,well fist id try to talk it out,which apprently you and mel did and she didnt listen,so is someone tries to prevent your happyness then they arnt a freind at all,freinds want you to be happy not sad

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

Well I have been in a similar situation and what I did was the same thing you did, I just stop talking to them and ignore them. (It hurts them more to be ignored)...

Anyways she is not a real friend if she made you choose.... (or at least that is what I think)

~TripleG~

Signature

nitetrain

nitetrain

!! IM DOWN WITH THE CLOWNS !!

well sounds to me that someones off there meds who ever it is lol

but now that ya ask yea i had a friend do the same thing so i acted in the same way that u did i just said forget them and moved on but i didnt keep my cool as well as it seems u did.....

so yea i agree with sharnigannight...
punch her in the uterus... lol ;)

ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTILL SOMEBODY GETS HURT, THEN ITS HOLARIOUS... LOL

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.