Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New anime series: Shakugan No SHANA - Minitokyo

New anime series: Shakugan No SHANA

Tagged under Shakugan no Shana

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

when is the fourth one being subbed?

Agree. Shana is too kawaii. So kawaii. Especially when she eats that favourite bread of hers.

You wouldn't betray me, right?

Icewind

Icewind

Cyber Punk

is it in the US yet.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I am not sure... The most I know is that it is lisenced.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

the OP of Shakugan reminds me of Bleach, and bleach is awesome :D

im yet to watch the eps i have haha

Signature Image

ShinoMatrix

ShinoMatrix

to infinity and beyond

Absolutely agree... Shana has currently went to the top of my top 10 anime babes list, defeating Mai who has been holding on to number 1 spot for quite a long time... (I should probably write down that top 10 list since I frequently forget :P)...

The Op is nice, but the simplicity and black and white motiff of the ending is something I personally like more actually.

Definitely shaping up to be one of my favourite anime at the moment... Mai Otome is falling behind a bit, I think (in the same number of released episodes, it doesn't seem to be having as much intrigue and action as Shakugan no Shana)... and I think the comparisson with Bleach doesn't really extend past the surface... I feel that I'm going to love this because it seems like it's going to turn up like a love story :D

Anyone know how many eps this will go for?

Signature Image

Shinji103

Shinji103

Ace Newtype

Shana has been pre-licensed by Geneon since Geneon is in the productions credits for the show. It hasn't begun its US release yet, just like Erementar Gerad, a previous series that Geneon pre-licensed a while ago, so don't expect Shana to hit stateside for a while. >.>

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

I've just heard of it now. ;B Care to at least tell us some background info on the anime, such as plot and genre?

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Quote by ANNPlot Summary: Sakai Yuji was a normal student, but one day his normal life was gone. He was assaulted by a monster, “Kuze no Togara”. It was a monster which came from another world, and was able to turn a human turn into a light to eat. It was a girl with red hair and red eyes that saved him, who was too surprised to move. Then, that girl said to him “You don’t exist anymore”. What she meant was...

its sounds pretty interesting i must admit

Signature Image

It is really nice... But kinda of feel a little creepy now... After 5th episode...

high hopes for this show~shana is sooo kawaii when she is eating the melon bread, everytime she is about to eat melon bread , her mood would be surpisingly good and she is damn cute!

N-canceler

Nuke

I saw the 4 episode. it's a great anime with shana is so cute, I prefer the ending than l'op

Aime bien les animes et les jeux video
Signature

i love this show.. shana dear is so cuteZz kawaii..
i wonder if any 1 will amke a wallpaper ont his series!

I hope so... Can't wait to see more wallpaper on this anime...

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

there are a few wallpapers already as there is a Shakugan no Shana section :D

oh and Episode 5 is now available :D

Signature Image

Arnika

Arnika

Fish miner. Maho~!

I've been watching Shakugan no Shana since it aired in Japan.
Great series so far, pretty entertaining. Shana herself is fun to watch, and she can be really cute, like in episode 3, when she ate those melon breads. Omega-cute.

Maho, maho maho?
Maho~.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Quote by speedfreek19there are a few wallpapers already as there is a Shakugan no Shana section :D

oh and Episode 5 is now available :D

I guess we aren't supposed to post links or anything in here...but atleast someone tell me what fansub group you guys are watching this in? I have been watching it from Eclipse fan subs, but it seems the tracker website is down, so I can't find the 5th episode now.

i actually is watching the chinese fansub....

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Quote by NK05Agree. Shana is too kawaii. So kawaii. Especially when she eats that favourite bread of hers.

It's the melon bread! HAHA! I'm actually watching every single episode. I've watched till the lastest episode, which is 5 by the way. However, I still think episode 4 is one of my favourite due to the fanservice! LoL!

Signature

i like episode 3 rather... The way the teachers go... *evil smile* Heehee...

I am Collecting anime and comic now~ XP

:cry: I want the comic as well! Why can't I find it at my area?

kouta84

kouta84

+ NeKo +

this is great anime i like the song from I've sound ^^v

Signature

kelsal

kelsal

Black Wings

l don't really know anything about this anime.... but it sounds reaaly cool. >.<

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.