Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New anime series: Shakugan No SHANA - Minitokyo

New anime series: Shakugan No SHANA

Tagged under Shakugan no Shana

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 63 total items

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

Just when I was about to quit watching anime for a while (you can only take so much Naruto fillers) I find and download Mai Hime and Shakugan no Shana and I got to say I'm lovin' them. Now if I can only find a new good ecchi series....

it acutally is prety good...
check out link removed
they should have a quick outline as well a really good quality subs!

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

shana <3 she cool o_o

shana the hot loli

ah~~~ I want to watch the 9th episode~~~~ :)

You wouldn't betray me, right?

gekiganger

Reckless Flyer

WANT MORE :D that is the only thing in my mind

Rock n Roll FIRE!!
:D SIG DISABLED :D
Rock n Roll FIRE!!

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

shana? well yep yep! i really love this anime!
my fav. character is shana! she is soo cute! and i love her fighting style! hehe XD well i just saw some good scans and stuffs here in MT which it can support the anime! try going there like browsing or check to the groups if there are some group about shakugan no shana

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

hmm i have till episode 4 and i have to say this anime is great, it's more than just an anime series. It have a really deep plot, much like Ghost i The shell or .Hack. Anybody has any site that have a complete info about this series?

There isn't much info from internet even from the official website.
So far the most detailed resource is the novel itself, which is kinda sad cuz even the translation in taiwan has only gone to vol.5 (out of vol.12), and i doubt the novel would hit the stateside at all.

actually I wait for the OVA and Movie but they said it's on 2007 sob2

ARRGGGHHHH I want to see shana again ^ ^

love it...Kawaii!

i luv shana...shana is very cool..but.. sometimes shana is cute...XDDD

i'm watching now ^^

I dislike it. The main character guy is a wimp, and Shana gets on my nerves because she has no character flaws. She's too perfect, you know?

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

felt it was quite the twist to bleach but still fun to watch for a moe type anime

Signature

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 63 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.