Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Trinity blood ending. How do you find it? - Minitokyo

Trinity blood ending. How do you find it?

Tagged under Trinity Blood

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Disappointed. Not only the end but the whole serie.
The first episodes were good, I enjoyed it, but after 10 episodes, I found it was a lame.
Too bad, I had expectations from this serie. I already have deleted them from my hard-disk

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

Quote by prasetuI read somewhere that there was another writher who is finishing the novels, so there is the possibility that there will be a second season.

I don't think the novel author will continue because I read on the internet that the novel, manga and anime had a different story. I'd really love 2nd season though

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

SpankBox

SpankBox

meow~~~~

yea..i'm disappointed too..it needed a 2nd season!
the fighting at the end is kinda so short ;\

Signature

The ending is messing.. i wished they talked more about abel's past.. whos that dead gurl and how did she ended up dead anyway? and how was cain evil? gosh too many questions

anyone know who is that Lilith girl? She has a red hair same as esther, maybe in the second season Abel will in love with Esther, well..that's just my opinion. Beside's in the ending song, it shows all about Esther and Abel, what the meaning of that? and the graveyard...gosh..I hope it's not Abel's...
GEZZ..when is the second season show~! ~>0<~

merged: 12-28-2005 ~ 07:22pm
Second season...second season....its make me cannot patience anymore! I wanna know more about this Lilith girl~she has the same red hair as Esther too, maybe Abel will fall in love with Esther in second season...beside's in the ending song, it shows all about Abel and Esther, what's the meaning of that?
And further more that graveyard in ending song that Esther was crying, gosh..i hope that was not Abel's...

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

not what i've thought of..a lil dissapointed..

.......... I have no idea either...

You wouldn't betray me, right?

abelxesther ending........not good....i finally hope for cain and abel-ending (not lovers)

-_- ...

Quote: Second season...second season....its make me cannot patience anymore! I wanna know more about this Lilith girl~she has the same red hair as Esther too, maybe Abel will fall in love with Esther in second season...beside's in the ending song, it shows all about Abel and Esther, what's the meaning of that?
And further more that graveyard in ending song that Esther was crying, gosh..i hope that was not Abel's...

Lilith is Cain, Abel and Seth's mother (I think)
In the ending song, it is Abel's grave because if you read it carefully in the ending song, it is written Abel Nightroad almost invisibly.
Probably no 2nd season because there's nobody to write the story.

Yoshida Sunao already died 2years ago

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

It is Abel's tomb alright... (Just that I really really aimn't happy about it.)

That lady is the one that Abel love right? -_- :nya: ....

No second season.... :(

Quote by kuscoDisappointed. Not only the end but the whole serie.
The first episodes were good, I enjoyed it, but after 10 episodes, I found it was a lame.
Too bad, I had expectations from this serie. I already have deleted them from my hard-disk

I agree, I had certain expectations about this show. 24 episodes seemed like a good timeframe to me, I liked the series at the beginning, though I think the Vatican would have some restrictions on the length of the hair on their priests. Yeah, it was pretty good until episode 10, then things just got crazy, the New Human Empire arch was sooo long and tedious, I don't like Ion, he's annoying.

It was odd how the Vamps took over Byzantium and that they were pretty civilized people, if you ask me, the whole Vampire thing was not needed, they should've just made it a conflict between Western Christendom and Eastern Christendom (which would be appropriate considering Constantinople is the capital of the New Human Empire, and Rome is the Vatican). It would've have been cooler, the Vampire thing is just been done to death already.

For a show based on Catholicism it had very little to do with Catholicism... I also don't understand the EstherxAbel pairing, she's a nun and he's a priest! God! They aren't allowed to have sex or have intimate relations of any kind!

umm actually there 5 volumes.

that fight was short but it wasnt the main one cuz seth and abel fight him again

ummmm the autor died in 2004 wat are u talking about 2 weeks ago

abel isnt an immortal he was injected with crusnik and the vampires areant like that they were injected with bacillus.. technology from an advanced life form they found it during "The Mars Project"

merged: 02-12-2006 ~ 06:02am
cain,seth,abel siblings im not sure bout lilith not their mother i know that but cain,seth,abel and lilith were genetically modified humas and they aged 1.5 tmies slower then humans. they were test tube babies..

i hate almost all endings from anime specially when is unfinished, i think thant was bad ending .

Actually, Methuselah aren't actually vampires. They are the humans that were sent to colonize Mars as a part of the 'Red Mars Project.' The were injected with Bacillus nanomachines that helped them survive the conditions on Mars... And when they returned to Earth after the Armageddon, the nanomachines mutated. The nanomchines eat through the blood cells, causing them to need extra blood. And when they are exposed to sunlight, they begin eating everything in their path making it look like they are burning. Also, silver causes the machines to stop, making them as weak as a normal human. >>;; So really, the plot is a whole lot different than other vampire stories.

Lilith is just one of the other genetically modified humans, who were the only ones able to survive the Crusnik nanomachines. When she and the three other Crusniks returned to Earth, the three Nightroads formed an army and started killing the humans, which upset Lilith greatly, as she thought that they were the same as the humans. So, she took the nanomachines into herself and formed her own army to fight back, and stopped the Nightroads. It was Cain who killed her, after telling Abel that he was going to go 'negotiate' peace.

And I'm not sure if the novel's continuation will really affect the anime series, as the stories are really different... For example, Noelle and Havel were already dead before Esther came to the team... Which is disappointing, because I was hoping they'd reach the point when Caterina-sama joins the Rosenkreuz Orden - Apparently, this was supposed to happen according to the author's notes...

?! Is that true?! :\ T_T

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

ion foruna is really cool in the anime... the manga is really different. I like the anime better but it's just really sad in the end. I hope there is reunion ( in the end -_-).

I hope they do chose to finish the novels... Most of the events were outlined in the author's notes, which were published... I guess he wrote all the way to the final fight between Cain and Abel, but never recorded how the battle would end - I'd imagine that had some influence on why the anime ended as it did. But still, there was plenty of events left out during the space in between.

Not to mention a lot of the explaining that should have been done. For example, the lab where Abel was created was below a Ghetto in Londinium - which means that's probably the place where Abel and Cain are first reunited in the anime... Or just what Cain wanted from the lab, or what happened to him after murdering Lilith. The ending seemed a bit rushed, as it didn't address any of these things, which were answered by either the novels or the remaining notes of the author...

mokonamodoki

Lost in the Midst of Clouds

I agree. I wish that there would have been an Ion x Esther Ending ^.^ They would have made such a great couple. hehe

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

The ending seems like a new beginning, but there is no new season! I really want someone to make the second series. But it's not going to happen... just imagine a happy ending for all to reunite.

Yeah, they are going to finish the novels, a friend of the author is gonna use his notes to finish. This might mean, depending how well the anime did in Japan, that the series will get a movie/OAV... or.. maybe, awesomely, a second season.

The ending disappointed me, too. It felt like it had only just begun. I also thought way too much time was spent on subplots/story arcs that didnt really go anywhere...

A shame, it could've been soooo good.. but I guess cuz the author died, it wasnt their fault.

Well.... I think TB REALLY needs a 2nd seasson..... the ending was so... unexpected...and battle between Kresniks was REALLY short......

The ending was..... Abel and Ion going to fight Rozen Kreuz order .... And there the serie ends.

It was so......random....i excepted another thing...

There are some things i didn't undertsnad like.. who's the woman with white clothes. The one Katerine takes some blood to resurrect Abel after Cain killed him....

And what happened with Seth and Ion's grandma?!

Tb needs more chapters =\

Pretty much agree on that point, Ravel-Akerfeldt, about it be it being so random. TB really need more chapters and a 2nd season. I am just not satisfied with the ending.

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

it enede too sudden..T.T hope to see more scenes of abel and cain fighting...i'm a abelXcain fan 'ney-way...^^;

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.