Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Custom Userpage Layout Tutorial *MTv3* - Minitokyo

Custom Userpage Layout Tutorial *MTv3*

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 144 total items

jrockerAyane

jrockerAyane

Happy! Smile! Hello!

I see it now. Thanks!

I'm struggling with this... so, i donwloaded that PSD file... i thought slices might be already drawn... or at least marked but i only see a part of them... where are the other ones supposed to go? specially those with a width of 3 pixels? Oo

Thanks ^^

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by ware4meI'm struggling with this... so, i donwloaded that PSD file... i thought slices might be already drawn... or at least marked but i only see a part of them... where are the other ones supposed to go? specially those with a width of 3 pixels? Oo

Thanks ^^

the slices are there. the 3px slices are probably just to small for you to see. Try zoom in and check it yourself.

Quote by exentric

Quote by ware4meI'm struggling with this... so, i donwloaded that PSD file... i thought slices might be already drawn... or at least marked but i only see a part of them... where are the other ones supposed to go? specially those with a width of 3 pixels? Oo

Thanks ^^

the slices are there. the 3px slices are probably just to small for you to see. Try zoom in and check it yourself.

:\ hmm... i wonder if i delete something... i'll download again and try, thanks. ^_^'

Signature

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

nice nice tutorial...it's really a great help....

Haven100

Haven100

Psychopathic Friend

Hello! I'm having trouble with uploading my layout, I had put pics in my background to make my page look good and I finally have a layout I can put on my page, but when I upload to my page it keeps giving me the old background, how do I delete my old background?

I watch you from the shadows, like a deranged tanuki.
Please don’t mind me. :D :3

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

your background HAS been updated. just remember to clear your cache before refreshing (Ctrl + F5)

DSL367

DSL367

Combine Anime With Music!!! ^^

Hi,

Hmm... I was juz wondering whether this could be used too. My PC currently had this Corel Painter 8, and I wondered whether this could also be used in skinbuilding; could this be used too?
Coz, I tried downloading the MTv3-template.zip on up-file.com, but I can't coz this thing keeps appearing:
"Please try download againPlease try download again. Attention you should use static IP to download files."
Is it that it is outdated? Or is it my IP address? No more way of solving it if my IP address is the problem... >.<

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

CorelDraw eh... I never used CorelDraw so I can't say.. but one thing I know for sure is the .psd cannot be opened in CorelDraw.

For the file, try the other Mirror. I updated with a few more mirrors.

Btw, I think you can use CorelDraw. However all the slices (sizes for each image), you have to do it yourself.

I don't know if it's only me, but I can't download a single file D: if I press a link that says http (or whatever ^_^') it only directs me to google search. o.o

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by MissyGI don't know if it's only me, but I can't download a single file D: if I press a link that says http (or whatever ^_^') it only directs me to google search. o.o

yeah its just you. I have no problem downloading from one of the link even though I'm behind the university's proxy.

This site has the Colors with the Hexadecimal Values next to them.

http://www.mrs.umn.edu/committees/wwwac/toolbox/color.html

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

oh yay! the new files have the navigation ^-^ Oh, btw, exentric, have you found a solution to that repeating slice 3? Because i got it to work on my userpage after I did a little adjusting...unfortunately, when my computer crashed, the base .psd file got deleted >.< But if I make another one, would you be interested in it?

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by ultimecia9999This site has the Colors with the Hexadecimal Values next to them.

http://www.mrs.umn.edu/committees/wwwac/toolbox/color.html

I'll include this in the tutorial ^_^

merged: 12-16-2006 ~ 10:47pm

Quote by starrliteangeloh yay! the new files have the navigation ^-^ Oh, btw, exentric, have you found a solution to that repeating slice 3? Because i got it to work on my userpage after I did a little adjusting...unfortunately, when my computer crashed, the base .psd file got deleted >.< But if I make another one, would you be interested in it?

yeah sure. I would love to. just emailed it to flames_zerox@hotmail.com ^_^

MTv3 Template.psd is a little biggie file...do you a smaller one like the MT1 used to have before?

merged: 01-08-2007 ~ 07:16pm
MTv3 Skin Template is a lil too biggie file...do you have the smaller one like the MT1 used to have before?

and another thing...

uploading BG for MT1 before compare to UPLOADING BG TO MT3...same process?

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

ermm.. there's only 1 file. plus its not that much difference. the current is only 3.67mb. not that big.

uploading wise, I believe its the same,

boxer

boxer

.B.o.x.e.R.

How i can place a header in my user page? this header http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/whiteboxer/Minitokyoo.jpg,thank you,please respond dark_boxer@hotmail.com

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I don't exactly get what you mean.. did you use the template? coz with the template all you have to do put the image on the template and follow the saving part and you're done.

Can you plz reupload the file for the skin template? My com only works with sendspace and 4shared and it says tat the file link is not valid or the file is not available. Thanx in advance.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Done.

Sendspace
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hj9fmj

4shared
http://www.4shared.com/file/9398373/244e3be0/MTv3_Template.html

ElaniMoonstaf

ElaniMoonstaf

Rising Fan of the West

Im trying to do the step where I save for the web, but when I save...Im only getting bg3 bg6 bg7 and 3 other things. How come I cant get the other bg ones when I save? Am I doing something wrong when I pick how to save it? I have chosen JPEG HIGH as well as LOW and MEDIUM but Im getting the same results....

Signature Image
Interested? We'd like to meet you! Let's celebrate TXVQ Together! Check it out here: risingwest.weebly.com

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

there is no bg1, bg2, bg4, and bg5?

check your slices. see if there is complete 7 slices.

I have a question ... Wht to do after Save as Web? Got somethg pop up, and I dunno wht to do ...
"Oh yeah before saving make sure to hide or delete that darken area layer. (to hide click da eye icon at its layer)"

How to hide the darken area layer -_- ... there is somethg pop up, and I cant select layer in there ~_~

help :(

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

hide it before go to the saving part.

after clicking Save as Web, just follow step 6 and 7. sorry I didnt provide any image since I have a problem getting a screenshot last time I made it. If I have some time, I'll make a screenshot for explaination.

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 144 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.