Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Third Bleach OP - Minitokyo

Third Bleach OP

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

NewLondenion

NewLondenion

Chairman of Side 7

Come on, who here wants to get a hold of Ichirin no Hana from HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR, the third OP for Bleach. Come on, SAY IT!

ajb

ajb

mr.hat

*confused* who, or wut, r u talkin bout? @__@
i didnt understand a single word u said lol

maybe if u meant LP instead of OP, i could understand 1 word in that sentance...
but 1 word isnt all that much ^___^

Quote by NewLondenionCome on, who here wants to get a hold of Ichirin no Hana from HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR, the third OP for Bleach. Come on, SAY IT!

Me, i want it. Can you send it to me?
:)

full versions? So far i found only tons of anime versions....rip to be precise....

Ahh, I liked better the ending by Uverworld called Technolife...

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

All of them have full versions accept for the new opening. They have release a single (High and Mighty Color), last Wednesday, and it wasn't on there.

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

platt

platt

Dreamer

Of course I want it! Best opening so far, except maybe asterisk. But I have heard that one so many times now so it just ain't as good anymore. Me want!

"Your god person puts an apple tree in the middle of a garden and says:
- Do what you like guys, oh, but don't eat the apple.
Surprise surprise, they eat it and he leaps out from behind a bush shouting "Gotcha"."

Konichiwa(^_^)
Is there anyone here will be kindly to send me Ichirin no Hanna song please..? I want'em ASAP please :( My e-add is dolphin_sparx203@hotmail.com. Thank u.

Yoroshiku(",)

I want it 2! its the best op so far for bleach-( at least i thin so)

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

Don't want to piss anyone off. But we will be waiting a while. They just released a single, so it'll be a while before there is new material again (at least until late December).

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

Oh? I want it too if it's full version.

I like the third Bleach OP its catchy, and I love the animation sequence they used for the opening.

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I half like the song. I've never really liked the artist (who also did the second op for GSD). But I do like the animation.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

I think Bleach openings are always great songs! First it was Asterisk, then D-tecno Life, and now Ichirin no Hana. It'll be hard to pick a favourite out of those three for me. For now, I've been pretty content listening to the TV size version of Ichirin no Hana, but if anybody comes across the full version (or know its release date) please tell me!

I like it, tho the ending when the dude screams i can go without that.

I liked it very much. and the video is very cool...

it is a nice song, but the full version will onli be out on 2006 january

Yeah, I want the full version. Right now I only have the anime version of the song.

bakabakabaka

~Huh?...Title?...WHERE?~

Hmm...the full version comes out in 2006....which is quite disappointing. I didn't get the anime version because of the quality...(aint usually that good). So everytime when I want to listen to it, I'd have to watch the OP from an episode... Can't wait till the full verion comes out. XP

i'm waiting for the full version too. really like the opening sequence they did. :D

ladykaze

ladykaze

A rabid Kira fan

Yes, yes! I adsolutely agree with this. This song is soo catchy

I gotta say the second op was a lot better than the third one. I also prefer pride by HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Quote by ajb*confused* who, or wut, r u talkin bout? @__@
i didnt understand a single word u said lol

maybe if u meant LP instead of OP, i could understand 1 word in that sentance...
but 1 word isnt all that much ^___^

OP is referred to the opening song of a series/OVA :p

Signature Image

I think all Bleach songs are awesome... i really love listening to it (> - <)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.