Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who likes Prince of Tennis? - Minitokyo

Who likes Prince of Tennis?

Tagged under Prince of Tennis

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

ryoma looks like killua from hxh.. I like it bec of him.. :)

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

Akane-baka

Akane-baka

~*Ebil baka*~

OMG I love POT! nyahhhh~ Shusuke Fuji is sooo cute~ The best in my list! <3 I love Pot! =]

POT is good.. then as it gets longer and longer.. it seems to just get.. .strange... (not so much repetitive as the lameness i think... T_T)... I like POT.. up till lets see... about episode 130-ish.. I think after that it just kinda killed... though, funnily enough, I still want to find out what's gonna happen in the upcoming few episodes on the national championships (yea, supposedly they are producing another 7 or so episodes of pot... whether ryoma is there or not I have no idea T_T)...

@@ anyway, its rather interesting.. i find some ppl are turned off by the fact it is so popular to everyone? well, maybe its just the ppl i mix with T_T".. but overall its ok.. for me, i love tennis ... in real life.. so maybe that's why i like it.. and want to try all the stupid crazy moves...

mewi27

mewi27

dream heroine..~

waa~~! I love Tenipuriiiii! *-*! I like Ryomaa!><! O'chibi! And also Suyusuke Fuji =3 ...and has anyone seen the movie? I have, but without sub...so naturally i didn't understand anything..:S Anyway, it was funny :P

Signature

i havent seen it yet, how is it?

I really love TeniPuri... it's the best sports-based anime i've seen so far ^^ and Tezuka, Fuji and Echizen are sooooo cooL xD!

I am! I love Animation! They ar lyk my favorate!

I was not interested at first because I don't like animes about sport but it's a really good anime thanks to the characters who are very charismatic and it's very hilarious

LucreziaValentine

LucreziaValentine

Gen-chan\Youichi no kanai

Kaidoh is my favourite! I love him! ^_^

lol... it seems like many people like prince of tennis..

i couldn't watch it these days since my brother stopped downloading them for me.. TT oh well...

merged: 02-14-2006 ~ 10:19am

i couldn't watch it these days since my brother stopped downloading them for me.. TT oh well...

TeniPuri was a very funny series! The fillers weren't boring, the actual arcs were incredibly exciting, and I just wanted more! And then the end came and I died. Actually, my brain died. The ending made no sense whatsoever and it sorely disappointed me. But it was still a great series overall. :)

ShinNoNoir

ShinNoNoir

Pirate

I got interested in the show when a friend from work bugged me about it. I was never into sports anime before, but since i play tennis for 5 months a year, i checked it out and it's a good show. Even if half the stuff makes no sense in tennis, i still enjoy it. It does get a bit repetitive after a while, the music doesn't do it for me, but the character interaction is pretty cool so it's still a good watch. Fuji-san ganbatte XD

Some people wish to get what they deserve, while others fear the same.

Signature

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Ah! Luved this series. The anime's ending was kinda not so good but still, I'm forever in luv with all the Seigaku members! ^^ Even though watching them play tennis made me feel like doing it, I realized that they made it look WAY too easy. ^^;; I especially luv "ochibi!" ^^

I luuuuv it! >< There are so many guys to look at and they increase in numbers when the stories go on. However, I can't really remember the characters from the other school. In Seigaku, I practically luv everyone. I like Ryoma, Fuji, Kikumaru, Tezuka, Momoshiro, Kaidoh, Inui and the previous capt of the tennis club.

Eyaaaaaaaa~ I like POT, One of my Favourite~
Tee he he~ I like Yukimura Seichi... although he's not that popular...
I like Atobe n ryoma too... They're so cool... Although there's clash between the personality... A-hahaha gulps*

Laiqualasse

Laiqualasse

YaoiFanz

I love this manga when I fisrt saw it. Ryoma is very great, like the rest of the seigaku members. I love it, I just can't wait till I buy the next 31st volume of the manga which were translated into chinese. PoT rulez.

I saw too many anime mang ago , they are all good . When I watch PoT , I found my best fave . PoT is the best of best ! All of characters are so cool. I love Ryoma , Syuusuke , Kunimitsu , Eiji , Akaya , Keigo..... I can't count ! Wish they were all really , PoT were really.......

im starting to love prince of tennis .. but im still watching currently in 50th episode... ive read the chibi episodes are really funny.. right? could you tell what episode is that? thank u. :-)

i really like the chibi pictures of them ... sooo cute!

I enjoy watching it.... I like them all, esp. Eiji-kun...
They are so COOL... ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

merged: 04-07-2006 ~ 11:43am
:D hehehe... PoT is the best... :nya:

I likes POT very much. you can't stop watchin in esp in the middle of the match with one school. I don't have a particular character that I like most when watchin anime.... weird huh? I also don't know why... but I like all of them... not bias ba... haHA... I like the chibis version most. so kawaii.... >_<

some esp is really very lame & funny esp that David... wah haHA...

I think that echizen, this character is not bad what... but don't why all my friend don't like him. they say he looks so proud, or something else.

I had watch it all over again twice... ^_^ can see how nice it is... haHA.... It's just unresistable. In short, POT rock...

I agree with simyvonne ... iniu's juice is the best!

athrundaisuki

athrundaisuki

Athrunkawaii!! ^^

i luv ryoma the best! hmm... tezuka is good too... he's cool... fuji is cute...

I LOVE PRINCE OF TENNIS! XD
At first i thought it would very boring as it was about a sport but after the first episode i was hooked on it. I was so glad that my friend forced me to watch it as she had some of my things as ransom. It is such a great anime even though the main theme is sport. Who knew i would like sport so much?
It is one of my favourite animes and has become one of my obssessions! XD X-P

s2 * k i R i h i M e * s2
http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]Bleach-Central
POT-ultimate

Quote by openupyourmindSo, who likes pot?

Me,me,me :)

Prince... taught me some great things about tennis and characters are some of the best I seen on a sports themed anime.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ecchi-Club | Yuri-Lovers | Kimono-Fans

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.