Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like your school cafeteria? - Minitokyo

Do you like your school cafeteria?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

strangedarkness

strangedarkness

Anime Junkie with Pink Hair!!!

ewwwwww.....our cafeteria has flies in it, and the food has flies in it too.... yuck. Thats why I feel like bringing my lunch...

The moment I was set free, I was dragged back into this nighmare again. The problem was... I didn't realize how much trouble I was going to be in this time...

climbingmonkey

Climbingmonkey

my canteen sux! they have prices that are so over the top its not funny! plus they sell crap, that is stale and remicrowaved from a month ago. i bring my own lunch evreyday, i find my food tastes better anyway.

the greatest acheivment in life is doing what you have been told you cannot do.

I really like my school cafeteria, actually. ^^ It's a lot better than the one I had in high school, that's for sure. They have a fairly decent selection of Italian food, which I can never resist. ;)

Ish377

Ish377

Q Genesis

we dun have cafeteria's here .. lols

its called a canteen ' how junki does that sound ..

It's ok for me. The food are a little expensive though.

Signature

my cafeteria used to be decent, but they took away the rice specials, now got crappy stuff

aiya.

I do not really like it, because the food is, how should I say it... It does not taste good even when it looks and smells tasty. I avoid to go there everytime and prefer to bring my own food with me.

Quote by MaiShiranuiI do not really like it, because the food is, how should I say it... It does not taste good even when it looks and smells tasty. I avoid to go there everytime and prefer to bring my own food with me.

Kinda know what you mean. I bought spagetti from the cafeteria and it smelled so sweet and delicious but tasted sour. Also the baked potato with chili concarne seemed delicious but tasted horrible. The chili was so nasty that I almost threw it away.

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Geminia

Geminia

What?

It's ok, the food's pretty good except the pizza >_< I got sick off that pizza once and I've never eaten it since then. I only eat pizza at school when they order it from somewhere else.

I think that I've gotten used to the food - who can help but do so after eating it every meal of the day (that one bothers to do so)?

Definitely a con to living on-campus and not having a car to drive else where for food... :(

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

oh? my school cafe is alright apart from the unsual price increase just now grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

actually i haven't eaten from canteen much so er... i guess is normal? right?

Joslin

i wish

nah... feel totally sick after eating the food there for 1 1/2 years... though it's cheap but eating the same old thing makes my life dull... and still it's always crowded during break times... not even a single seats can be found.... even there's one, it's always dirty and gross... the only way is to get something outside the campus and bring it to the lecture room and enjoy it.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

my Uni's cafeteria sux ......
had go go out for lunch and dinner veryday....
damn tired....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

We don't have a cafeteria... not one indoors anyway. Everyone eats outside unless they have a classroom to hang around in. All we do is get out food from somewhere & find someplace to sit. My school is strange, but funny, because everyone is busy trying to avoid the bird-droppings that mysteriously falls from the sky... :D

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

the food is kind of expensive but otherwise yeah, it is a nice place and they got cushioned seats, so much better than the normal cafes

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Hell no got intoxicated 2 days ago :hmpf:

Yours.
EntroX

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i never eat the hot lunch. some of that crap even LOOKS sickening and i just will lose my appetite. anyways i only ate the school lunch once, since i forgot my lunch at home [i always bring a sandwich since by the time i would reach the cafeteria the lines would be too long] which wasnt the hot lunch it was this pizza from pizza hut i think. anyways it was okay. as for eating inside the cafeteria, i dont, i eat outside with my friends. i dont like it inside too much for some reason.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

bof i prefer come back to my home
it's zutto better lol

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

I like the food, it's always really healthy but also tastes good. But there's way too many people, they should learn from the Americans and have seperate lunch periods.

Brownie the Cat

food is cheap but most of it is crappy.

On edge-crimson night and celsion moon. Misfiction not save the player is prayer. yes Dance romanesque and unfinished romancia.

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

ohh... I have to be rude say that I hate the cafeteria. There's not enough room it's only in the basement and so many people! I didn't even get a chance to sit there this year-- next year definately i won't loose to someone else.

I donĀ“t like it, there were many people smoking

mmm so far my new uni's cafe is alright
other than the sasuage they had in front . that looked like really really realllly old dog poo >< it makes mi sick everytime i look at it /heh

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.