Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When did you start thinking about the meaning of life? - Minitokyo

When did you start thinking about the meaning of life?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

I think I started thinking about life earlier than many people. About 6th grade. Currently 8th grade. I started thinking what's life about at that point. I kept thinking until now but I'm still looking for an answer.

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

Don't know may'be when I was 8.

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

Quote by Zero-UltimateDon't know may'be when I was 8.

wow that's really fast

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

during my teen years.

I think I was 9 years old or something but I still ask me some questions like these.

zimmer

zimmer

uk.myspace.com/zairidesign

It doesnt matter how long it will take one to start thinking about the meaning life.
If you are still searching for answer.
All I can tell you is to read, read and read.

A little motivation.
No Mountain High Enough: Secrets of Successful African American Women

(1)Anyone who makes anything is driven by a common instinct. From the infant attempting its first scribble to the multinational manufacturer. It is an instinct as fundamental as taking your next breath. It is taking the next step and making whatever it is you are making, better.

As we seek to understand, we create, we enhance, and we progress. And as we do so, we make the world a better place.

Whether we are infants making better drawings, scientists making better medicines, governments making better laws, manufacturers making better products – all are making someone somewhere somehow happier.

So, when the people say “Let’s make things better”, they speak from the head – and from the heart.

(2)An organization’s commitment to goals and shared values could not have been better stated. See how an organization’s role could grow and blossom from a mere “customer satisfaction” to making our planet “a better place to live”.

(3)He who stops being better stops being good”. If every one of us attempts to make improvements, in whatever activity we’re engaged in, whether at home office, factory, school or government, we actually add on to the global wealth. The urge to do better should be encouraged in all organizations.

(4)Thinking always ahead, thinking always of trying to do more, brings a state of mind in which nothing is impossible.

PS: Young people mus believe in themselves, and know what they want. For those who are older, I would tell them to maximize the taent, skills, and abilities that we all posses. Everybody possesses something unique within themselves that must be given back to the society. I believe that. If they would take a moment to make an assessment... 'What am I interested in? What am I good at?'

Regardless of what [your] strengh is, build on that strengh. Build on those skill and talent; go out and give back to mankind what God has given you. In addition to having brains, we also have to have heart. That is what make life worth living... What these expert are calling emotional intelligence, black people call soul--and we have always had soul.

why think about it, just live your life with no regrets. its not a matter of "when", what's important is how, and how those thoughts are put into action.

kouta84

kouta84

+ NeKo +

i'm thinking this meaning at junior high

Signature

5hoe

5hoe

illusi0n

Im not thinking about it muchh...

I started thinking around the 4th grade.

how could i remenber that...i've already forget what i did yesterday....

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

gekiganger

Reckless Flyer

think about it and you're head will hurt :D just watch anime :D jk

try to think about it after you have did somethings in life :D it will help lessen the burden

Rock n Roll FIRE!!
:D SIG DISABLED :D
Rock n Roll FIRE!!

why live and not die? your choice.
what purpose to do when living? your choice.

Just don regret it.

Simple and Clean :D

dont really know, at 14 or 15...

don't really know
maybe 7 or 8 cos someone in the family passed away
kinda makes you think about life and all that right there and then

at about 8 when i first read this hopeless childs book about a pig wondering what the meaning of life was, then realised it was to be eaten by the farmer, then he killed the farmer and his wife and ate them, ever since them it hasnt tickled my thoughts, aprat from when i saw that monty python movie, im not the one to think about this stuff much though

aiya.

Why do you need to find a meaning of life? Does the answer serve some higher purpose or fill some void or question? Life isn't a test, and there isn't an answer. The meaning of life will never be found by those constantly looking for it. It exist, it can be felt, never found.

onyhow

Survivor...

Didn't remember. 3 or more years ago (might be more. I was about in 7-8 grade) I just start thinking about what I want to do in life and then it just turn to be that what is meaning of life that I want to find out.

ok u people might think i'm really weird because i started thinking about it at the age of 4. believe it or not. it's true. facts are facts. i don't know what made me think about it, but i've started to think and find the meaning of life and i'm still trying to do that now. it's hard...wow that's like 12 years of searching since i was 4.

Pretty young, maybe around 6. I remember keeping painful journals... but now I see that life isn't about brooding too much over what may or may not be. It's good to think of it, but don't let it consume you. Just enjoy the ride for what it is and make the most of it.

bindermichi

bindermichi

Slayer of Tomatoes

..after reading the hitchhikers guide

and the meaning still is 42 :)

I have no idea what you're talking about.
What does 42 mean?

onyhow

Survivor...

It's from "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" (I never read it but know it a little)

42 is the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything that Deep Thought, a sophisticated computer constructed by pandimensional beings, returns (after seven-and-a-half million years of calculating). Referencing this, he created a puzzle whose question was unknown, but whose answer is already known to be 42.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

I began thinking about it around the last years of elementary school, perhaps? It comes on whenever I get depressed, I guess...

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.