Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where do u think u deserve to go.... Heaven or Hell? - Minitokyo

Where do u think u deserve to go.... Heaven or Hell?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 102 total items

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

I dont know yet... what about you?

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

AJS13

AJS13

Wondering Samurai

I dont believe in any of them, and I dont care what happens after I die.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

Well, according to the Bible, I'm going to hell. But for overall goodness/evil ratios and such, I'd say I'm a pretty good person. so I don't really know.

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

It's not my place to decide that. My actions and the reality of life will determine that.

cyberfrogX

cyberfrogX

Malik-Aru

Considering the bible has been in the hands of humans for too long, you can't nessessarily trust it entirely... even if it was divinely inspired. I believe I will go where ever best suits me and I'll be fine with that. Besides, the human perceptions of a heaven and a hell are probably far different for the real thing. Seeing as God is supposed to be allpowerful, it's not very likely that we would understand those concepts as we are now. :)

it all dependes in what you belive, if you follow the bible it says jesus died for u and ur sins and as long as you belive in him will go to heaven. its hard to determine though i don't know i guess

sherlain

sherlain

Original Pain &...

uhm I think i deserve to go .............(Dante) I'm not pretty sure about where i deserve to go

Silent death is near to you but u can't see it....
God loves us and he's gonna kill us now.

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I think that there is a level between Heaven and Hell. Several levels to be exact. I see Heaven and Hell as extremities, on opposite ends of the spirit world.

According to the Bible, to get into Heaven, you have to be literally perfect in your attitude and mindset. No sin at all, which includes no bad thoughts. Based on that, I believe that no one can get into this Heaven that the bible describes, unless you don't have to be as perfect as it implies. I mean, seriously, everyone has committed some sort of crime in their lifetime. Some people say that Jesus removed our sins, but then haven't we piled even more sin onto our "renewed" souls? Also, if we go along with the idea that there is only Heaven and Hell, then if no one can get into Heaven, then everyone goes to Hell, which I think is just dumb.

So anyway, I think we'll all end up somewhere between Heaven and Hell.

That's just my opinion anyway.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

Actually, according to the Bible, none "Deserve" Heaven. All of us are sinners in the eyes of God, and there are no "degrees" of sin. As it is put in the Bible, "Breaking one of God's laws is no different than breaking all of them."

In short, God doesn't distinguish between someone who murders a whole family or someone who steals a single peice of bread.

However, according to the Bible, those who ask for forgiveness in Jesus's name will be forgiven, and they will be allowed to enter into Heaven, provided that they are sincere in their desire to be forgiven and follow God's Law.

I'm going to heaven.

FireflyStar

*bonk*

Quote by CharmaynardWell, according to the Bible, I'm going to hell. But for overall goodness/evil ratios and such, I'd say I'm a pretty good person. so I don't really know.

That's exactly what I think too. XD

Shamshiel

Shamshiel

Crawling Chaos

Judging by the strict biblical definition no one could ever get into that heaven without some serious behavior modification like a lobotomy.

Then there's Calvinism, according to that it's all predestined whether someone goes to heaven or hell.

Personally, I don't believe in such notions, the only place I'm going is in the ground or possibly in a ditch beside interstate 81, it depends.

bindermichi

bindermichi

Slayer of Tomatoes

Guess I'd just boldly go where no man has gone before... tha bathroom :)

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

"There is no such animal." Heaven and Hell are false ideas invented by people. Also by strict Bible standards all you have to do is get baptized right before you die and believe in Jesus then you get to go straight to Heaven. It's a corrupt system in my belief.

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

I don't believe in either.

If you're talking about from the Christian standpoint, then of course I'll go to Hell, because I don't belive in God and sure don't "accept Jesus as my saviour".

If there was a heaven and hell, though, I should think I would go to heaven--I would hope, anyway--I haven't killed anyone, I don't consider myself a "bad person", I try hard in life...

But I don't care about death right now. I want to live.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

Hmm.....i think in the middle, more toward hell...i cant say what i have done...just incase i get arrested lol ^^!
But that was yrs ago...ahahaha...

\(^o^)/

i say heaven, but since im not a strong believer...i still say heaven, im too cocky eh?

aiya.

I'm going to hell even though Hell may be as even as Heaven. If the bible ( so many modifications is telling the truth ) thus in my interpretation,

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Quote by sherlainuhm I think i deserve to go .............(Dante) I'm not pretty sure about where i deserve to go

we're in the same bote T_T

Signature
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Hmmm

I dont believe in life after dead (Im catholic but i dont follow strict)

But im sure if there is something i will go to hell
Because i still dont want to see the bad stuff that happens every day in the world
I can go to school like everything is normal
But somewhere on this earth there is still hunger/war and i dont really help to stop that

Do you?

Signature Image

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Quote by NamHHmmm

I dont believe in life after dead (Im catholic but i dont follow strict)

But im sure if there is something i will go to hell
Because i still dont want to see the bad stuff that happens every day in the world
I can go to school like everything is normal
But somewhere on this earth there is still hunger/war and i dont really help to stop that

Do you?

I don't :sweat:

Signature

Marx666

Marx666

Fire

lol i don't want to got to hell of heaven i wan't to stay on this place that means i wan't to be a ghost. but if ghost isn't a option then i think i'm going to go to hell

Don't know, mainly because I do not believe in any of them but I do believe that people who say that they deserve to go to heaven deserve to go to hell.
Oh well, guess I will go to hell if there is one since I have neglected God. Hope they have Coke.

Fysan>
Coke:
# carbon fuel produced by distillation of coal
# Coca Cola
# street names for cocaine

Could you be more specific please
--------------------------
Marx666>
do you need a soul to become a ghost?

Signature Image

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 102 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.