Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ladies: What do you look for in a man - Minitokyo

Ladies: What do you look for in a man

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

I just wanted to know what you ladies like to see in a man. No particular reason, except maybe for seeing what you like and using it to my advantage to get the young ladies ^_^.

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

protection comfort someone to rely on.... but the man doesnt have to be all that muscular or strong... ... mostly the mental way only...

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Huh. If they only went for brains, I'd probably be a ladies man. Sheesh.

I think just being outgoing, and talkative, but not an idiot, is a good idea.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Itchy

Sharingan Master

They never go for the smart ones, why because they think we are geeks or something and watch most of them is going to say "I want him to have a super killer bod" or something freaking stupid like that to protect them.

Before you say that ladies think about the slim dudes (Me) that's been studying Kung Fu for most his life *Waves his hands*

Signature
When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.

Outgoing, funny, intelligent, talkative, caring, undestanding.

That's it really.
Looks aren't that important, and I mean that. Life's too short to be superficial and shallow.

Blueie

Blueie

Addict

Every single girl say that tho :/ "looks aint that important"
Then why do good looking guys have such an easy time getting girls?, doest really make sense.

mizuki

mizuki

sugarfaerie

not all good looking guys have easy time geting girls. It is usually the ones that knows the art of flattery that gets girls easy. ^_^'
I've got to admit, we love getting flattered (especially about what we wear). Normally, if you make a nice verbal comment [i.e. "that shirt looks really nice on you."], we will remember it and think better of you even if we know you are an arrogant bastard who probably used the line 40 times . :)

"where ignorance is bliss, t'is folly to be wise" - Thomas Gray

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I'm a guy. You all shouldn't pay attention to jabbering so much. I don't lie and therefore I'm unsuccessful. Did you even consider false promises? A pimp starts to fantasize aloud and you fall for him? Ridiculous, but true.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

Caring, concerned, imaginative, dream3r, crazy a little bit, intelligent, respectful, funny, artistic,..... but rather my Psx XD , we've never fight.....

Quote by BlueieEvery single girl say that tho :/ "looks aint that important"
Then why do good looking guys have such an easy time getting girls?, doest really make sense.

not always. But yeah, there's a great amount of girls who think in that way, " i want a pretty boy", and that's all. But looks are important, even if unconsciently.

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

well the voice is a very important factor for me....but I donĀ“t think i really have anything I can say like: "balblablabla bla and that is how my "prince" looks like"

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Itchy

Sharingan Master

Quote by ZdenekI'm a guy. You all shouldn't pay attention to jabbering so much. I
don't lie and therefore I'm unsuccessful. Did you even consider false
promises? A pimp starts to fantasize aloud and you fall for him?
Ridiculous, but true.

Notice how your post was ignored due to fear of truth? Girls only care for all the false things in a guy period

Signature
When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.

News flash: at first glance, attractive people are generally considered more desirable, even if they have vacuum skulls in place of brains.

That's true for guys *and* girls, so for all of you guys who complain that girls don't give you a second glance, then maybe you shouldn't be drooling over every hot babe that walks by while ignoring all the other women in the room. Women feel the same way, you know. No one likes to be ignored.

So put away your Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition and your pr0n, and go talk to someone who doesn't look like a supermodel and treats you like crap. You just might find someone who digs anime, can kick your ass in SSX Tricky, and can recite more lines from your favorite movies than you can.

Someone that's somewhat attractive, funny, easy to talk to, gives me my space, kinda spontaneous, and very intelligent.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Girls want someone thats NOT like me ^.~ I've learned that much over the years, which is the main reason why I've never had a girlfriend before and been rejected by 25 girls -.-' So I've given up. Girls really do want someone that is NOT like me.

Signature Image

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Quote by silverstarSomeone that's somewhat attractive, funny, easy to talk to, gives me my space, kinda spontaneous, and very intelligent.

These guys are either covered with acne or taken. Don't be so demanding.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

hello everyone.

just to throw in random bable.being yourself is the best way to go. if you try to be something your not it only comes back to slap you in the face.

for first contacts i find that being funny, respectful, and just being normal works best. or maybe thats just for me sinc my being normal is just the same.

guys looks dont count for all that much if anything its one of the last things you find that even add into the equation when your looking for a "real" relationship not just some fling that will last a week.

the most imporant thing to do iis be yourself so that if and when you find a girl you like and you begin to talk to them they get a feel of the real you and not some jerk putting on an act just to get to second base. now if your just an asshole whos contantly just taking girls for granted then dont expect much.

i myself am your typical 17 year old just trying to have fun but i have a quality that most guys now a days lack and thast chivalry. guys now a days are just in relationships to "rip-and-dip" as i hear a lot which pisses me off.

anyways... ive gone long enough on this i guess.

for guys jsut be yourself be confident and youll have no porblems finding a girl thast right for you.

for girls i see that now a days girls seem to want to grow up to fast leading to many mistakes that many fot hem regret happened to one of my friends even after i warned her. so before choosing the hot guy with the cool clothes, suave pick up lines, and sick moves, try seeing past his pathetic act and ask yourself where am i going to stand with him in a month or 2.

you should do the same as the guys and be yourself and confident. dont leave it up to the guys to confess their love for you. because despite what you may think guys are jsut as scared about confessing to the person they like as girls are. so if you feel something let the other person know same goes for guys too.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

Quote: because despite what you may think guys are jsut as scared about confessing to the person they like as girls are.

Amen to that. I'm afraid of being kicked in the ego. :D

Signature

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

What I look for in a guy would be something special.... not like that he mountain climbs or can speak 12 different languages or something, but something that makes him different from other guys and something that makes him an individual...

And to all of you out there who think girls only look for looks and money and such, that isn't true. Looks would just be a plus, but it wouldn't be the main reason for a girl for liking a guy(at least not for me). And money? I'm not sure about other girls, but I'm going to make sure I'll be able to support myself before i get into any serious relationships (which also better be a long time from now for me).

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

KenshinFFX

KenshinFFX

Jaded Hitokiri

Winterlilac freakin rocks with that attitude.... I would go for her in a second... finally a thread that I just had to post in...

Well I am not a girl but I know them better than they would like to admit... Most of the entirety of women have a very big problem with self esteem, On some sort of level... Most girls will date the jockish guys cause they flatter and woo them and also because the jockish guys will give them recognition and their reputation will go up...

Now the oddity of this fact is the entire time they are not happy... HA! What a informal reason to continue to go out with someone... just for the reputation... Or because the feelisgs for this jockish guy just happens to be genuine and then they trick themselves into thinking they are either: Happy, Or In Love...

Love does exist but it is very hard to figure out the lies and illusions from the fantasies and most wmen are not too good at it... I find it very hard to beleive that kauro and winterliilac are one of those women... What educated answers they gave...

Mad props to them....

As such... Most women after they have been stabbed in the back by many men or "boys" as I like to call them will look for the better people... but it is usually after they have seen the error of their old ways...

but once they have the they are interested in Men who are smart, Flattering, Funny, Full of Energy, And many other good qualities but they still do moderately look for looks..

If you disagree then please enlighten me.... I am seldom wrong about these types of things..

Thanks for making this thread.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

you are very correct um... but... :sweat: i think i should have stated it ealier IM A guy!!!! :nya:

:D

no biggie

i agree with you very much on a very important subject and that o course is love. i believe in love infact i one of those true romantic type of guys very chivalrous. ie hold doors open for ladies(anyone really but ladies specially), i pay for everyhting on a date or just a get together, i offer my shirt to a girl if/when shes cold no ifs,ands, or buts about it. i pretty much treat women liek royalty.

anywas that was of topic, back to the point. its true that when it comes to seeing past the disguise it seemsnto only women but men as well are completely blind to it which leads to bad things. i find it a lot more common in girls growing up now. all i hear about are irls ages 9-13 having sex and stuff and i cant believe it. im 17 so although is seems like a short while ago its pretty much an eternity when i was about that age. and maybe at best when i was growing up i heard about like a blow job in the bathroom in junior high. so you go from that to hearing about pregnant 6th graders and orgies in the bathroom it creeps me the hell out.

i for one have nothing to hide and i am not ashamed of anything i have done.

my name is Carlos Corrales 17 years old finishing up my senior year of high school now, i live in miami florida, yes im a virgin and i wouldnt have it anyother way ... until the right time. i believe when you find that one person that seems like he/she was put on this world just for you then when the times right and both are ready you give yourselfs to each other. notice that both parties make the decision nto one person forcing it onto another and i never said you have sex since sex is for pure pleasure. my first time i would like it to be with that person who you belive is your one and only and we'd "make love" not "have sex" since they are 2 very different things. ima break off for a minute so that people undertsand the difference.

Sex - is to have sexual intercourse for pure pleasure, you want this prostitutes are always ready and willing for a certain price.

Love, (to make) - is the spiritual and physical bonding of 2 beings into 1, atleast this is the description that i belive would best describe it.

ok back now :D

for a while ive been pondering why girl go with the assholes of the bunch and i must say thank you KenshinFFX you gave me an answer and for your answer i have a theory for why it started and a solution.

you stated that girls have very little self esteem and so they go for the first guy that flatter them which in this case i would consider "flatter" to mean "try to seduce" the reason for girls low self esteem in turn is caused by bad relationships starting with the same type of guys the "rip-and-dip" guys as i would call them. in turn this causes another problem. for every action there is an equal reaction right? well see if this makes sense.

ACTION - the low self esteem girls who are now with the popular jocks / assholes build up false pride and false self esteem and so when the "nice" guys ask them out or try to their hopes are shot down when she rejects them for being lower class (the best words that came to mind).

REACTION - the newly rejected "nice" uys now have low self esteem which in turn makes them look at the people who do have the girls which are all assholes (again generalizing for the purpose, not everyone with a girlfriend is an asshole) and they copy what they do which goes back to what i stated ion my ealier post "just be yourself" so now these used to be "nice" guys are now assholes and are doing the same thing that their predacessors did to their girlfriends. see how it works the new assholes dont mind cause they have girlfriends now, the girls are unhappy but are going from relationship to relaionship so fast they dont realize they are being used.

RESULT - population is assholes goes up. population of girls making terrible mistakes goes up. population of "nice"guys drops extremely fast, which leads to the shock of a girl when a guy acts chivalrous.

SOLUTION - guys be yourself dont inmitate others to try and win a girl over, be confident, yourself, and respect the opposite sex or same sex depending on your preference. girls be wary that asshole are abundant so dont go otu with the first guy that whispers sweet nothings in your ear (wow thast an old pun), dont try to grow up too fast youll only end up in heartache ad regretting everyhting youve done. and for both sexes dont try to rush things. dont try to rush your age you grow through your actions so by rushing you only hurt yourself by missing out on the very important lessons of life. same goes for everything.

heres an original quote that i think will help everyone in theire decisions tell em what you think.

"Life is too short to take for granted and too long to try and rush through it" - Carlos Corrales

hope this help put the world in perspective.

Itchy

Sharingan Master

Heres an off topic joke

I want to be a cowboy baby

That's it. I just wanted to say that.....continue on

Signature

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

Don't be afraid to be yourself. Once you act like yourself, it's really fun to creep everyone out. ^_^ I've been working on being who I am this year, and I must say, it is quite fun when you're bugging a whole classroom, or saying what you truly think and people going, "Oh...."

Signature

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

Quote by BlueieEvery single girl say that tho :/ "looks aint that important"

Quote by miketoNews flash: at first glance, attractive people are generally considered more desirable, even if they have vacuum skulls in place of brains.
That's true for guys *and* girls, so for all of you guys who complain that girls don't give you a second glance, then maybe you shouldn't be drooling over every hot babe that walks by while ignoring all the other women in the room. Women feel the same way, you know. No one likes to be ignored.
So put away your Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition and your pr0n, and go talk to someone who doesn't look like a supermodel and treats you like crap. You just might find someone who digs anime, can kick your ass in SSX Tricky, and can recite more lines from your favorite movies than you can.

Oh! I think she just royaly kicked our butts!! Seriously. I'll even admit that we're just as bad as woman can be. Yeah, women are complicated, but I'm sure us guys are complicated to women as well. Well, to an extent. When I look around, I do see how much like horn dogs guys are. I see more bad guys than I see bad girls. Btw, everybody, I'm not trying to suck up to the ladies. Well, just try to look at things from a girl's point of view. Dont be stereotypical either. There are just as many variations of women as there are variations of men.

Signature
The King of the Monsters

Itchy

Sharingan Master

The best way to look for a girl is not look for one. They sense that kind of thing and will fly to you because they see that you're not a aggerssive freak like the others. So just chill till the next episode

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.