Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (GIRLS ONLY)What do the girls find Sexy - Minitokyo

(GIRLS ONLY)What do the girls find Sexy

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Hey this is for the girls only. Do you like it when a man sags his jeans and whres over sized t-shirts, or do you like it when they dress up like kanye west.

hmmm...i don't really care what he wears...as long as its clean, in good condition, and not pink :P

i like when they have a tshirt and jeans on...oya and if it's cold hooded sweater on. i find that pretty sexy.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

well, i depends on hOW LOW he is sagging... i dun wanna see his whole arse or anything! i guess i go for more the "GAP look" (for lack of a better adj... ^_^') button down shirt with rolled up sleeves over T-shirt and jeans. so... dressy casual? ^_^' but yea, it doesn't really matter like curiouslittlevixen-san said... if it's clean and in good condition it's fine with me!

Signature Image

I find sexy a man who can cook, specially if he's wearing an apron.

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

baggy jeans are sooooo nice...but not too baggy..that they fall and they have to hold there pants up to walk..yuckeh..I geuss I do go for the kanye look.xD

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Personally, I'm attracted to long hair and glasses, with a clean, almost sophisticated appearance (jeans count in that category, btw). When I see the sagging pants and oversized shirt, I think they look sloppy and need to pull their pants up. But pants that are too tight aren't all that appealing either . . .

"I am losing you again, let me out and let me in, 'cause you're not alone here, not at all, let me belong here, break my fall" -Breaking Benjamin

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

I don't like overly saggy or overly tight pants, and the same goes with the shirt. Too tight = why even wear clothes? Too baggy = sloppy, needs mother to dress him properly.

I do think that long hair is sexy, though. I also like it when the guy is clean shaven (when my fiancee doesn't shave, I call him "cactus man", and will not let him lay on my chest. He shaves real quick, then.)

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

The sagging thing is a turn off, especially those guys that get on the bus and just take up 4 seats cause it looks like their crotch needs a seat too. XP

I'm attracted to guys who play instruments. ._.; It's really strange, there's just something about a guy playing music that makes them sexy. XD

That's a toughy, because Kayne West's sense of fashion is not all that slic either. He's a boring sod. Low sagging pants don't exactly annoy me... but they amuse me because they make my hand itch to rip the belt off and let the pants fall the rest of the way. lol ^_^ That... and I also keep wondering when they're going to fall. What really amuses me is that hitch certain guys have when they're walking with baggy pants. It's like: walk - pull - walk - pull - walk - pull. HAhahaha.

My fashion preference for guys would have to be refined with a streak of bad ass in it. :P like Louis Koo's current style. Now there's a guy that knows how to dress. HOT.

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

I don't find men who sags his pants sexy... I don't find men who wears really large oversize t-hirts sexy... It gives me the impression that he is sloppy!

As long as the clothes fit him, then it's all good. But sexy? No... gotta try harder.

If the man is very funny, knows how to lighten the mood... that's SEXY!

If he knows how to dance, that's sexy, too. (I, myself don't know how! @__@)

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

long hair \o/

I'm such a hippie, I like hippie men :3

you know whats sexy is a guy that has a six pack but nice and clean. i dont like guys that sag or wear baggy shirts( at least not often)

Elsie

Elsie

Snow.Drops*

I don't like it when guys where oversized tshirts and all that stuff...it just makes them seem ghetto...but then again, that's just my opinion. I like guys who dress normally or not like that.

*Love is like quicksand, the longer you stay in, the harder it is to get out.*
Signature
Thanks for the ava and sig, PAche!

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

hell as long as he's cute i don't mind
but as long as the pants arn't too sagging to the point where it shows their boxers then im alright with it :)

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

I like guys who aren't skinny little twigs, especially guys who are well-fed. I really like tall guys, because I happen to be tall myself. I don't really have a preference with clothes though, except tight pants are hot. HOT I tell you. More guys should wear tight pants, oh yes they should. :)

In college most guys don't wear sagging pants. I guess that it's less appealing to dress in revealing clothing when it's not longer "breaking the rules" (because there aren't any..) But I think it's silly when boys come to school in their pj bottoms! Heheh!

What I learned in Japanese 1:
Usagi ga daisuki desu.

Haiz... i tink guy dun really hav much choice rather dan wearing a jeans and t-shirts! But as long as they keep themself clean and neat, dun wear pants tat is too sagging, i suppose it`s alright! Guys with pretty eyes and long eye lashes are nt bad too!

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

Yay... his eyes, his look and attitude

His lips... :3... i'd bite them

*and his ass O_o*

I don't like so thin men, they are so ugly hehe

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

it never did matter to me, but i lik guys who are verry thin and tall. even tho, i'm short myself, and i never cared on what they wear... it can be any style....

i mostly like layed back. baggy tee shirt and baggy pants... but as long as they don't look dirty, girlish and tight.

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

I hate guys who sag their jeans or shave their legs,
I like them to be dressed nice :)

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

hm...i'm not that picky.

all i can say is tight jeans...are kinda...gross. =C especially when worn by the wrong guy.

...then it disturbs to a whole new level.

I don't like the shaggy look but I >3 a combination of jeans and jacket..but basically it's their personality that matters n.n

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Hmm, usually I notice their looks first when I think someone's hot. I don't really mind if guys wear their pants a little low, but I really don't want to see their whole butt. I just hate it when guys wear their pants lower than to the middle of their butt and then wear fitted shirts so you can see their boxers just balloon up. Ugh.

I don't really mind, as long as the guy is funny and thoughtful. Although if you must ask, I prefer collared shirts and not too saggy jeans. Low riders look kinda retarded when they run.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.