Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Unable to download files - downloading as BMP format - Minitokyo

Unable to download files - downloading as BMP format

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I was able to download two files earlier tonight without any problems, but after having to log in again I have been unable to download anything. I tried to download some files (some more than once) but they were slow in downloading and cut out about half way through the download. I almost had a full download on one file of just over 500Kb and when i tried to save it there was only the option of saving the image as a BMP. Could you please help before I waste any more credits.

this has been happening before, but it was fixed I think.
have you emptied your temporary internet files folder? just in case you are using IE, this problem can occur rather often

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

yes i had this problem earlier. and it was fixed. now everything works perfectly. sometimes its the internet exploler that is buggy. try to delete temporary files as mentioned above. it usually helps.

Have had this problem as well, but images do get downloaded entirely though.

i've had it happen before but it's fixed now, i believe
the downloads getting cut halfway through, that's happened too, and i haven't found a fix for that, except trying later. does anyone know why that happens? is it just something that happens from time to time and there's nothing to do about it?

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Here's the older thread when this problem of bmp saving first occured: Why can I save a jpeg pic only as a bmp ?

In case anyone wants or needs to refer back to that one. That problem should have been fixed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.