Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Rotten Egg Challenge [Betting+Announcements] - Minitokyo

The Rotten Egg Challenge [Betting+Announcements]

page 9 of 9 « Previous 1... 5 6 7 8 9 212 total items

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

well I think that Omni won the bet... most people chose an up-close-ish approach XD;;

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I always end up as a stinker... I have the lowest score for every round ;-;

Terra-chan = 8.0 + 7.6 + Round 3 = 15.6 + ?
artgeek12 = 8.4 + 9.6 + Round 3 = 18 + ?
EvoIIICE9A = 10.2 + 10 + Round 3 = 20.2 + ?
DernierCri = 10.6 + 10.5 + Round 3 = 21.1 + ?
kuroimisa = 9.8 + 12.1 + Round 3 = 21.9 + ?
Regenbogen = 11.1 + 10.9 + Round 3 = 22 + ?
xxxJudgexxx = 13.1 + 10.4 + Round 3 = 23.5 + ?

tecnophreak = 11.3 + 0 + Round 3 = 11.3 + ?
kakitsubata = 12.7 + 0 + Round 3 = 12.7 + ?
Teryon = 8.3 + 0 + Round 3 = 8.3 + ?
smilebit = 0 + 10.9 + Round 3 = 10.9 + ?

I bet that I'll have the lowest score overall of all the ones that competed in every round.

Can I get an award for most consistant stinker? Having gotten the lowest score of the round for every round?

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

lol Terra-chan, don't worry too much about it. I decided to go for an average of scores- those who only submitted one round will automatically be booted out. Those with 3 subs will have (1+2+3)/3 and those with 2 subs will also be calculated by (1+2)/2. Should there be a tie in any instance, the one who submitted more entries will probably snatch up the prize.

PS: I don't think you'll get the lowest score in this round. Just one more set of scores, the scaler, and really, I don't think you did too badly :)

Signature
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I'm the only one with a score that's only 7 points :P I think that I'm down low on the averaging already. my Average right now is 7.8 and I don't think it will rise that much.

Terra-chan = 7.8
artgeek12 = 9
EvoIIICE9A = 10.1
DernierCri = 10.55
kuroimisa = 10.95
Regenbogen = 11
xxxJudgexxx = 11.75

Even if I manage to get a 10 or something in round 3 my average would still be 8.3 the only way I wouldn't be in last place is if 1. Teryon Entered round 3 and got a lower score and 2. if Artgeek gets a really low score.

So my bet still stands.... though it's a calculated bet XD And seeing the numbers, no one is going to take me up on it. Why? Because That would mean I win... and I never win. I WILL be the one with the lowest score in the end.

Signature

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

oh i can't wait to see the results. XD

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

I just sent off the scores to the scaler (literally 30 seconds ago) so if anyone wants to make some last minute bets, here are some ideas for you:

* Who wins TREC
* Whose secret prize gets chosen (yes the secret prize pool is still there... don't tell me you forgot)
* What score ranges the winners were in

And if not betting:

* Guess who the judges were
* Who cheated (yes someone cheated) and How

So try to keep the guessing spirit! Guess away before all is revealed! lol... :D

Signature

omni

omni

Hostile But Cuddly

Hey, Jormy hasn't sent in his prize, has he? I'll bug him for ya.

Signature ImageM. G. C. S.
No. 6, this time in desktop form.
God, I'm interesting.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I just wanna know the results now... I'm so tense!

Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

The results are out!

http://members.mpx.com.au/t_r_e_c

all the secrets are out of the bag~~~!

PS: omni, don't worry about Jormy's prize. All the people who didn't enter an entry won't even have to bother contributing to the prize pool. I'll be randomising the list soon.

Signature

omni

omni

Hostile But Cuddly

...why did you make two entries? That threw me off! XO

merged: 02-23-2006 ~ 01:26pm
...is it just me, or are the scores unreachable?

merged: 02-23-2006 ~ 01:33pm
HEY! There was more than one cheater in TREC. What're you talkin' about, Kuri?

God, I'm interesting.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

who was the other cheater ? I can't remember. Wassit you? o_0 You sneaky little possum poking your snout into bets >_<!

I made two entries because I'm Misa. And I want to make you all wahahahahaha-boohoo-ing.

I've now uploaded the comments thingo page. Thanks for that omni. I didn't realise... filefarmer was way too slow for me today and I nearly gave up on it -_-

...:D

Signature

Regenbogen

Regenbogen

Somewhere over the Rainbow...

Oh so the results are out... congrats to the winners Tevi, Smilebit and DC! ... unfortunately the site is soooo slow and since I lack time to wait all day... I haven't managed yet to take a closer look at all the entries... but I certainly will... ^-^
I like your two entries Misa... as usual they are really beautifully done.

Signature

omni

omni

Hostile But Cuddly

Smilebit got the only full marks I've awarded anybody in this competition last time. Pity he only got second, though congrats to tev, and all.

And of course I cheated! I kept betting, and I'm a judge, so I could see the entries. Bwahaha!.......er.

God, I'm interesting.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

So then the final marks are...

Terra-chan = 8.0 + 7.6 + 7.5 = 23.1 = 7.7
artgeek12 = 8.4 + 9.6 + 12.1 = 30.1 = 10
EvoIIICE9A = 10.2 + 10 + 5.6 = 25.8 = 8.6
DernierCri = 10.6 + 10.5 + 12.2 = 33.3 = 11.1
kuroimisa = 9.8 + 12.1 + 12.6/12 = 46.5 = 11.62
Regenbogen = 11.1 + 10.9 + 10.3 = 32.3 = 10.7

xxxJudgexxx = 13.1 + 10.4 + 0 = 23.5 = 7.8 (11.75)
tecnophreak = 11.3 + 0 + 0 = 3.76 (11.3)
kakitsubata = 12.7 + 0 + 0 = 4.23 (12.7)
Teryon = 8.3 + 0 + 11.6 = 19.9 = 3 (9.95)
smilebit = 0 + 10.9 + 12.4 = 23.3 = 7.76 (11.65)

So one person got a lower mark than me last round, but I'm still the one that entered all 3 rounds and still got the lowest score - the averages of the people who only entered 1 or 2 rounds is still higher than mine (at least when divided by the amount of rounds they entered instead of the amount of rounds there were) So I want an award darn it!

And what should I vector for omni? come on tell me~

Signature

Regenbogen

Regenbogen

Somewhere over the Rainbow...

Hello Terra-chan... ^-^

I can really understand your opinion... you're right. But that's what competitions are like... if they had judged it in the other way... then some people would also think it's unfair cause they had the highest score on one of their wallpapers... ;) And after all it should be fun... :) So somewhere a decision has to be made... and I think the winners had really good entries after all...

Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Lol if you *really* want the award Terra, I'll make one when I come home this afternoon from the University ;)

Signature

omni

omni

Hostile But Cuddly

Eh... you don't really have to if you don't want to, Terra. Since, y'know, I did cheat. ^^

God, I'm interesting.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

The cheating will just mean I can take however long I want with the project... heck I could wait a year, but a bet is still a bet, even with cheating.

(Now can you tell who's an honest person?)

And I wasn't complaining Regenbogen. Plus you're biased since you beat me in the last round :P I don't care if it's an award for being the worst - it's still a form of recognition. It's silly and fun :P

Signature

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Ahah... i wasn't a judge... but no one tried to bribe me... you guys are too honest (or otherwise you saw right through my cover identity ^_^')... well of course i'm not including misa and omni in that sentence ;)

@smilebit : hum it seems all the arrows point out of the heart... then where does the blood comes from ? ahah sorry for that, just the doctor speaking :). i like the art, and the daft punk song as well !

@misa : eheh you cheater... though those two entries could make some kind of suite, like hanging one close to the other

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

*chuckles* well I guess people were indeed too honest :( *pulls out the guns from under the table and gestures at the safe* Hahaha thanks so much for all the support and everything Anj! Now hand over the money XP Teehee jk jk >_<!

Signature

page 9 of 9 « Previous 1... 5 6 7 8 9 212 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.