Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "I Love You.." Who was the 1st person u said this to? - Minitokyo

"I Love You.." Who was the 1st person u said this to?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

Well, that depends, I would say that the very first time to my parents, then to God....

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

my parents.. and they meant it.. i noe.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

First time i really really meant it when i said i love you was to my current boyfriend

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

come to think about it. . . no one. . .

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

There is a person i really wanted to say "I LOVE U" to but jus nt brave enough and it`s nt easy to say out!

Cammie

Cammie

Yurikitten

Besides my mom the only one ive ever loved would be my last gf, and she tore my heart out(well not literally). Love is harsh.

Sierra04

Sierra04

My heart belongs to him..Erik...

to my love Alex...I love him very very very much ^^

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

ummz well this guy i thought i loved but turned out we were just meant to be close friends..oh well ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

parents hen followed by my bf..hahaa

Quote by Kabura

Quote by sangel99my mom XD

Me too! ^_^'

me too ^_^' -_-

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

my gf.

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

Uh... this may seem pathetic but no one.
I have difficulties expressing affection....

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

erm to a girl overseas from America. I reall meant it but it was over msn anyway. Then i got over her. Well shes nice and all but she has a sorta dark sense....

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

hellbomb

KaBoom!

aside from my family, noone yet...

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

My...mother?

segawalilac

segawalilac

~Eternal Bakaness~

My mummy aswell...but I never said that to a friend either...even if I was young...I never make much good friends that I say that to

will i dont say it but i whant to say it to my bf and my teacher i love her >.<...
and i say it to mom evryday when i go to school morning:)

1st Person I said "I Love You.." to? My two best friends.

starri

starri

Starri...

*Snif... No one *snif

cherry12

love,hinata

Quote by EsunaMeggyUh... this may seem pathetic but no one.
I have difficulties expressing affection....

u 2? i haven't [/i]actually said it 2 anyone [i]close to me T_T

merged: 01-16-2006 ~ 06:56am
i never had a bf yet cuz im scared that we might have arguments,conflicts and end up cheatin' on eachother and end up on maury or jerry springer and i don't wanna be in a fight with a chick i dont know

did i change alittle?

My parents , sure
I love all of you ^ ^

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i've never said that to anyone before. not directly anyway. indirectly, my parents of coz ;)

i never really tried to say it even if the guy is the one i really fell in love with. That word is so special and i want to say it to the person i really know would love me back.

heero12

heero12

the fallen

Quote by aryiani never really tried to say it even if the guy is the one i really fell in love with. That word is so special and i want to say it to the person i really know would love me back.

ha you stole my line :) I feel the same way Ive never said I love you to any of my girlfriends because I think the words are way overused. When I do say I love you I want it to be with the person I'll spend the rest of my life with.

no regrets for a believer

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.