Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How often do you break the school rule? - Minitokyo

How often do you break the school rule?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Me? Break the school rule? Hell lotsa times!

No handphones?
I brang one...

No coupling?
Hell, me and my boyfriend [ex] hung out in front of the teachers!

No comics?
I brang comic...

Do not skip school?
When it was a very boring day and no study, I went out!

Do not cheat during exam
Psst... whats for number 24?

Homework must be done?
I did only for the very very cool and strict teacher. While the lazy bone teacher's, they won't even know...

I know I am such a bad KITTY! But I never get caught... Except the bringing handphones and comics but the teacher who caught me thank gawd are cool!

Do you break the school rule as often as I am?

Ha. When I was in school I Broke them ALL, All the time... But for some reason none of the teachers really cared as long as i wasnt bugging them or other students.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

the most I did in the past was get into fights but mostly I follow the rules.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I've skipped before...I don't cheat on tests tho...or get in fights...or...ya....I usually do my homework, somtimes I forget to ^_^' but skipping with my friend is fun! :D

uniform
what can i say, i only wear what i think looks good. after about 3 years they just gave up...
haha pepeo 1 : teachers 0

late to school
about 1 in 5 days.

umm now there is teh time i kinda swore at the teacher. well i hasnt slept for ova a day and a certain word sliped out...

im a guy so no fights kinda doesnt aply to me, if you get my drift XD

yeah and i WAS a goodie goodie boy~

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

eheh... i forgot about uniforms n come to school on tme... My uniform, they say, shoes must be white! And I wore a white Nike shoe. But Nike's shoe must have something on em so it was clearly not a wgite shoe! And for coming to school on time, my house was the nearest to school but guess wut, I come late like every single day.... Only early if I got homework not finished and to copied from my friend [when its a strict teacher gave the homework]. I'm not very good in waking up so trust me! I'll be glad to be at school at least 5 minutes after school starts!

p/s- I'm a girl...who broke the rules!

yeah - gambling in class or just playing big2, listening to music, jigging, lying to teachers and getting conduct, swearing, using phones in class, hitting people (not the guys bigger than me ^^")

aiya.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

everyday since my existence in high school (after form 3 that is)
from gangster to smoking in school, breaking teacher's cars, scare them to death, threats, torture of noobs...

I was evil then...lol now i am such a happy and peaceful man since i came to MT.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

not really but i do

I don't remember well, but I think I did

Signature Image

Late to chool
Every friday, I won't get up one hour earlier to catch earlier train. Anyway, it's just 5 minutes and the teacher is allways late (7:10 :))

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i enjoy the most is cheating in exams, with our handphones, we SMS answers...as for the rest...i think the best bit is the food, we eat in the class without fear, God knows how many times they warned us, still we did it.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

i try my best not to break the school law b/c if u do u get into serious trouble
and that is a lot of hassel.
the only rule that i broke was not wearing white or black socks
but no one cares about that. a lot of poeple at my school are getting
uniform violation b/c they don;t have the school logo on their maroon or navy blue jacket

jaam0927

Live with honor, die with glory.

Quote by LilKittyCrazie

man I like u....
what rules have I broke:
- no mp3!... always have one
- no cellphones... always talking on the phone
- ditching clases... not always but sometimes
- I havent don a simgle homework since the schoool year started...
- no fights... Ive got in 1 or 2...
and meybe other rules but I forgot... :D

merged: 12-10-2005 ~ 11:40am
sorry did a wrong quote before.... :( :D

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

As many as I can, as often as I can. More often the dress code than anything else, just because I hate its rigidity.

Brownie the Cat

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Lol.. my school has a rule where no boys or girls can dye their hair... But a laughing method was going on last year as my friend dyed her hair a hot pink colour. All the teachers was angry. Luckily, before she get any scolding, she washed it and luckily, the hairl colour could be washed. LOL...

tidus123456

tidus123456

The Venger

I never break the school rules , has share made that I have a Mp3 reader, I never transgress the rules which were imposed, for a good reason, being in the 3rd high school of Paris, that requires much discipline, but also because I
understood the rules and why they were imposed.
And I cheating not, because I think that that is not useful has
anything,si you does not know something, it is not as that which one
learns it... It should be learned,et démontrér that one knows what
the teacher teaches you.

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I always try to follow the rules! I don't think I ever broke the rules before! Sorry if you think I am bragging! >_<

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

sometimes i follow sometimes i break it :P
for homework, i done it at school
for cellphone, well...i rarely bring it
for comics, i entrust it to the person who sold it till i went out from school
nvr cheat at exam ^_^;;

during 3 years, i only broke the rules for 10 times or more (includes didn't do homework)

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

lol...skipping class several times to hang out with my friends..
oh..and playing several tricks on the teacher XD

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

nope never wanted to break the rule no intentions of doing it and NEVER will! ^_^

What rules?
The only rules we have are probably to stay sober and not to do drugs on school grounds.
Of course cheating is also forbiden though but overall our school is very liberal about a lot of things. In conclusion, come to Finland, we have more fun here!

well.... i think a broke nearly every rule a school could actually have O__O
and i still do that... i gaming on my psp in the middle of some lessons, i never did homework... i skipt like 75 days in one year and took that book in which the days were written and burned it so i wont get in trouble with those missing days^^

Eh...no real big ones. Just the ones no one cares about.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.