Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What game should there be a movie to? - Minitokyo

What game should there be a movie to?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

haha, an mgs movie sounds appealing.!But if it were to happen, it better not suck! Kingdom Hearts too :] But for some reason; I was thinking that an Onimusha movie'd turn out pretty OK..

A Metal Gear Solid movie would be awesome.
I think Devil May Cry, especially the third game, might have some movie potential too.

-Mechwarrior (Big mechanic war machines)
-Cnc Tiberian Dawn/Sun (GDI vs NOD vs Tiberium Mutants)
But the games i chose dont have a special character
So it's difficult to make a good story

Signature Image

System Shock 2 , Silver , Fallout , Starcraft and Hentai games would be fine >_>

Kingdom hearts should be turned into a movie. If Squarenix can make FF7 into a movie then Kingdom Hearts can be turned into a movie. I would also like to see a Disgaea movie.

chepe

chepe

chepe

->CHEPE<-

I SAW DOOM, THE MOVIE, IT'S NOT SO BAD :)

The director ignore the original story, but, it's kind of cool, THE ROCK IT'S THE BAD GUY! ;)

C ya and good luck

Jeneko

Jeneko

Ed Obsessed Girl

Also...

Wild Arms / WA Alter Code F
- I like the plot of story, I like the chacaters and how they interact with one another, I like the music and OST and lastly because I was craving for more WA ^^;

Time that passes by unhesitatingly and unhurriedly
I won't forget the pain that changes into kindness
My heart that I wounded when I was too reackless
I'll embrace it, for the reborn me
I Will

Signature

7miLeDog

7miLeDog

Dark Ranger

Warcraft. It has a very good story and it will be cool to see the heros and monsters of this game in a movie.

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

Metal Gear. I would love to see this game as a movie, unfortunately I think that mostly film makers are not very clever to get the touch of the game on the screen. But that could be for me a dream movie.

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

I would like to see Kingdom Hearts and The Legend of Zelda, I'm so in love with that games, and maybe it would be cool a Silent Hill movie (Damn, that game really scares me). I would also like to see another version of Resident Evil, cause the ones they made don't look like the game, I mean, they do look like the games, but not for me. I want to see the same characters, as Claire and Leon, with the same names and everything, like Jill from the second movie.

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

I think Chrono Trigger would be a good movie, but only if the director cuts nothing out. I would watch even if it's like 6 hours long.

god of war, mgs, freespace 2, genji (just the concept, as the game sucked), onimusha, warhammer 40,000, prince of persia (a trilogy!)

If you become lost my love, and joy turns into despair, I'll send a star of deepest gold to let you know I'm there.

Zelda and Metal Gear Solid, mostly MGS. I can see the humor already. :nya:

Never make fun of a Ferengi's mother. (insult something he cares about, instead). -31st rule of acquisition

SplinterCell

SplinterCell

Merooow.

I'd love to see a Metal Gear Solid movie or a Devil May Cry movie. Both have very good characters and both have story lines which can make a good trilogy.

I think Fatal Frame would make a good horror movie if done correctly. Get Peter Jackson (Frightners) and Oxide Pang Chun and Danny Pang (The Eye) and it would make for a very good horror movie.

Signature Image

Devil May Cry, Maybe GTA 3, or Riviera. Seeing Dante's stylish moves on the silver screen would be cool.

I for one would like to see a Sonic The Hedgehog game adapted into a movie. With the amazing things people are doing with CGI and if the sonic team has total creative control, I think it could be done right. Or Maybe Zelda, Metroid, Starfox, Eternal Darkness, or the old horror game Spatterhouse would be killer if they get Sam Rami to direct it.

Tales of Symphonia would be an awsome movie! XD

Music is in your eyes.
Music is in your soul.
Music is surrounding, everywhere you see.
Music is a reflection of who we wish to be.

Loyd

Loyd

Quotes

I think any really popular RPG could make a good movie but the movie would have to have a different story line and maybe a couple of new charaters but it should be like advent children so it will still have its pretty effects so to speak

"To be forgotten is worse then death."
"How do you prove that we exist....maybe we don't exist."
"I don't feel as if i can save anyone my family nor my friends."
"To know your future is to die by your future."

Groups
Band_of_Brothers
MGS
Full_Metal_Alchemist
Dot_Hack
Magic_the_Gathering

A Starcraft movie would be great just have to hope that its better than Starship Troopers

I'd like to see an anime movie of Shadow the Hedgehog but I think Soul Calibur should get a few movie releases and someone should make Beatdown: Fists of vengence into a film.

objecterror

objecterror

The Suffering

eh, in games huh? well, i noticed in alot of the replys most of the games story was based on the players choices throughout the game and demand a HIGH amount of talent, graphics and time.

eh, i guess i wouldn't mind one of the rpgs to be put into some high budget film involving saving the world, but there'd be to many key points to the games that wouldn't make sense to alot of viewers. eh, iam kind of pulled between a good metal gear solid movie and or soul calibur. although i doubt everyone in the game wouldn't get the desired screen time they deserve, and, i can't imagine who would play most of the characters.

if they can do as good a job on advent children, then i think that as long as its non live action i'd be happy with a game turned movie. although that would mean alot of movies wouldn't be released for awhile. (the ones turned games) so, in the long run who knows, metal gear solid, definately. soul calibur and the others, i wouldn't think so. they ruined mortal kombat and the games that followed,(in my humble opinion) sucked. _-;

Devil May Cry would be cool as long as they do it right...
Soul Calibur....Parasite Eve (I think they made one right?but not released outside of japan)...what the heck...they should make a movie ofevery game that was a major hit,hehe :)

I would absolutly love a starcraft/warcraft movie..even diablo to an extent.....and there has been sonic the hedgehod movies.... 2 i think.... ive only seen one but it was about sonic fighting metal sonic... and a few other mini plotlines of sorts

I would like to see Metal Gear Solid and Ninja Gaiden made into a movie that would be nice.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.