Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Free Credits on Notif Page Refresh - Minitokyo

Free Credits on Notif Page Refresh

page 1 of 1 4 total items

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

yeah I made a new thread, kill me. I asked an honest question last time and that was when the notifs page is refreshed, does it suppose to add credits because I refreshed the page? (not clearing the notifs since I notice last time credits were added after clearing notifs) I'm just asking whether that's normal or not. Because I can pretty much click F5 all day and then leech everything I want from the gallery. (well I wont since I already have so many credits unused, but just an if) I was nowhere asked how te freaking hell does it work. Heck I don't even wanna know. I could care less how it works. So, as far as my question goes, is it normal or not?
If it is normal, then just say it is, I'll just leave it be. And if it is not, well that aint my problem. Thats why I'm asking here in this freaking forum in the 1st freaking place.

If you're think I'm rude, stupid, annoying, should just die or get lost, I'm not. I'm freaking pissed off. I didnt hate MT3 when it was released, I like the credit system, never complained a thing about MT. But when I was asked an honest question nicely, and I was answered with something I didnt even asked, why woudn't I be pissed off.

battlespunk

battlespunk

Stop Breathing, It Tickles.

I believe your credits get slowly added as you view pages. As for the flaming I don't think you've actually said what your complaining about. If this was a bug its not a very good idea posting it out in the forum though.

Signature

Bluearth

Bluearth

A Panda lover??

There's already a thread about something like that! Pleas check before posting! And also, Sheqel-san refuse to reveal it,for the sake of not abusing the system, I suggest you try to figure it out yourself. But I think its normal though, because Shequl-san did the calculations and fomulae the system.

Join the Panda Lublub today! Check the following links for more info on mt!!
Upcoming news on credits system!! Guide to Mt3:Credits,browsing and moreGuide on making gallery commentsSignature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

lol. I ask that you, exentric, to calm down and for all other members to actually read what exentric is asking before you post something irrelevant to the question at hand.

Credits are added incrementally when you next sign in; this is to prevent people from finding out what exactly gives credits. So it would be normal if you see your credits increase when you sign in and click on a few pages, which would generally be your notifications if you have any. So it's nothing to worry about if you sign in and see your credits go up as your browse because the credits added are only the credits you earned before this last session and it has no relation to what you are currently doing.

What would be weird is if your credits continue to go up each time you click on a new page and it doesn't stop going up no matter how many pages you visit. That would be a bug that needs fixing. In so far as I know, this is not the case as I don't get new credits when I just refreshed my notifications page.

So can you please clarify which of the two cases I describe you are experiencing?

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.