Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who here thinks that Stellar should have lived instead of dying - Minitokyo

Who here thinks that Stellar should have lived instead of dying

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 70 total items

I Really Liked Steller But Than If She Didnt Die The Show Would Have To Be All Changed Around And Luna Would Be Left By Her Self =( Shinn Luna And Steller Remind Me of Kira Lacus And Fllay Because Is Fllay Didnt Die They Would Be Togher And Then Lacus Would be Alone o.o

i love stellar... my fav female character... lik i was kinda sad too when she died.. but on the other hand, i was glad that Shinn was crying..

mayb its just me... but dun u find Shinn's crying reli disturbing.. so is his attitude... he needs to change his attitude for real...

before he changes, i ll continue to dislike him to a certain extent.. (sry Shinn fans...^_^'...)

I hate to see cute girls die, but in this case, I'll make an exception, she's crazy and annoying! =)

I think she should have lived. LunaxShinn is a stupid couple. (Sorry Lunamaria fans, but I dislike her with Shinn.) Why should someone pay for the actions of others? Think about it, if that was the case, shouldn't Kira pay for the actions of his father because he is the Ultimate Coordinator and the cause of such pain? Anyways, I don't believe Stellar had a sister but she does look alot like the Socius Clones from the Astray series....

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Err I dunno.... if stellar should revive or not
but instead of stellar, i'd be glad if they kill shin mu ha ha

Yup I have to agree shin x luna is a weird couple indeed. I still very much prefer shin x stellar, but too bad she died...

yeah! shinn should b with stellar not luna. make such a better couple besides, those two seemed to hav gotten together cuz luna cant get athrun n shinn cant get stellar... i donno, that's just what i felt

SakuraShirayuki

SakuraShirayuki

Avoidance will annihilate you...

I want stellar to live! I really liked her in the serie!

I liked she died :D
I don't like her... -_-
but... anyway :] thats what i think, yah.

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

I'm not sure ... For the things she did, she had no other ways to be killed cuz she had killed too much ... But she had no fault when she loved Shinn ...
lol well, i don't like her any but i couldn't think that she would died ... If she didn't died, Shinn-sama would get trouble *laugh*

Signature Image

well if i had my way i wldnt want her to die but its true that if she die more emotions wld have been brought out n thats what happened, if u think abt it alot of things will have to be changed for stellar to be alive...keeping her alive in the story is as hard as keeping her alive through the anime >_<
i dun really like shinn, and im neutrel towards lunamaria, though i prefer shinxstellar to shinxluna XD
stellar isnt evil, she was manipulated just like auel and sting, n even though she's an experiment, she's still born a human afterall. she did kill a large no. of pple though, thats kinda hard to live with @@

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

I think she should have lived because she's kinder than what we all knew. Because of the drugs, she became like that. So, she should have lived a happy life instead.

everyone should have died in gundam seed destiny. stellar was no exception. she was a ruthless killer who deserved no pity from anyone. shin never saw her kill his comrades. her intelligence was subpar. i was relieved when she was finally put out of her misery, then angry when shin had a spiritual awakening and stellar approached him, and again in stargazer...

long live Universal Century.

bleach-rukia217

bleach-rukia217

.xxxx::Always happy::xxxx.

I think Stellar should have lived... Coz I think ShinnxStellar couple is better than ShinnxLunamaria couple... ^^

.::Do you believe in love at first sight?::.

So sad Stellar died, she is the only character I like in GSD. (All other new characters don't have much character development)
Also, her big, innocent eyes are so cute <3.

Prehaps if she was alive, Shinn *might* be less crazy and hated.

Besides, the LunaXShinn is kinda retarded imo. Can anyone tell me why Luna fell in love with Shinn? Not like that anything is mentioned between them.

I don't think Stellar really need to die, but i believe that she can't lead a normal life like that.

Kira can save her when that happen, if she can think far enough to safe her life. Don't blame Kira for killling her, because it can be a matter of live or death.

Shinn and Stellar sure makes a good couple, though i really don't wanna see Shinn dating with a 17 year old girl and act like a kid. *giggle*

ahzira

YAY

Stellar must keep on living and be happy,but stellar was put out of her misery and been set free!

LoveBug

LoveBug

Prince Athrun

What was the saddest of it all for me was that I saw her death coming, almost from the beginning! ToT It would have been nice if she could have lived...!

Member of The-Red-Knight

killing stellar was a sad, sad thing to do. but i guess its a good plot twist. of course, i hoped that stellar wouldnt need to die, she's my fav charac after all, and that she could recover. but i guess the scriptwriter was trying to show that all the extended have to die in the end (auel n sting did too).

i guess this just shows that manipulating someone and treating them as objects is just wrong.

stellarxshinn rocks and i really hoped that they could have been together. so.. ya as a fan i dont think she should have died but thinking deeper, her death brought a lot of meaning to the story.

I think it was good for Stellar to die - no offense. And I'm not just saying that because I didn't really like her character. She was just way too emotionally unstable - always acting crazy from one extreme to the other. Even if they had been able to heal her physically, I don't think any amount of therapy would have saved her psychologically.

And although I think that she and Shinn made a cute couple, I don't think she was very good for him. It just gave him one more reason to focus on his own personl revenge instead of the larger picture. Kira had to do what he had to do to save lives and just because it was 'Stellar', Shinn couldn't see past that and went all crazy on him. If she had survived, I could see her being more of a burden to him. I think he needs someone that is emotionally stronger and will be able to support him and his moods swings. Whether Luna is up to that task, I don't know. I was a little surprised when they hooked up, but it didn't really bother me. I guess in the end that it probably the better pairing.

RikaxMishima

Silent Destiny

She shouldn't have died. His harsh character, hatred for Kira and the memories of his family may remain in his mind if it wasn't for Stellar. Stellar died because of Neo since he broke his promise. He told Stellar that more people would kill her if she didn't kill them. Shinn became kinder because of Stellar and he might still kill Freedom...

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

Stellar is indifferent to me.. her death is insignificant to my life ;P

Signature

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 70 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.