Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is there really affection between AsuCaga? - Minitokyo

Is there really affection between AsuCaga?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Well, I really do think there's an affection between them...
I mean they're one of the bests couples ever!
Remember the part in GSD where Athrun gives Cagalli a ring?
OMG! That's sooo sweet and romentic! XD

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

i think there is, although it seems that athrun is with meyrin afterwards :(

maybe fudaku is just playing around and using that as a big thing for the 3rd season... (if there is one.. only rumors)

i hope thats what hes doing but i could be wrong ang there could be no third season and SEED and they could leave it that way.... who knows?

....only time will tell

AsuCagaIsLove

AsuCagaIsLove

Sprend AsuCagas Love Yall ^_^!!!

im gona HATE GUNDAM SEED/DESTINY if Cagalli and Athrun arnt together:angry! i started liking the show cuzz of their romance -sobs- im really gona HATE the creater gundam seed/destiny :angry: id rather hav Athrun or Cagalli die than hav them not lovers! :angry: and plus if there not together im gona hav to relie on LacusXKira! OX im still sad tho....what FreeGSD sed :(

i don't think they really broke up not from what i understood from the interview and not from the anime itself becaus in one episode near the end athrun sees cagalli without the ring he gave her kira asks him if it's alright and athrun say it's alright because we have the same dream so...
just fill the reasat yurself

Quote by arubberchickenmaybe fudaku is just playing around and using that as a big thing for the 3rd season... (if there is one.. only rumors)

i hope thats what hes doing but i could be wrong ang there could be no third season and SEED and they could leave it that way.... who knows?

....only time will tell

That's exactly what I think. ~_~

The chemistry is always there between them even if they don't act as couple. Come to think of it, Fukuda almost come with the idea of killing Kira Yamato, fussing he'll do what he wants and once made Souichirou Hoshi (Voice actor of Kira Yamato) cry about the ending! :angry: -Read it yourself in Wikipedia Kira Yamato's Profile Trivia- and in the end nothing happened. Kira not only lived but also showed up is Seed Destiney and probabely remain the main actor in Seed Movie and maybe, if there's a chance for them, also in 3rd season!

Still it's up to them whether let the couple stay together or not. One thing for sure, whether Chiaki Morosawa, accept or denys it people did see affection between them even if the meant something else to them! Lols* It's freaking funny that majority understoon same thing while she claimed it was something else. I don't care though -I've had and heard enough discussions about the couple and am getting tired of it- I hope they would be cautious with their decision.

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

I agree with everyone here XD (asucaga fans only)
I mean, Fukuda's purpose to make GS/D is to make us fans enjoy it. But instead he ripped our hearts out.
I believed Athrun and Cagalli loved each other, always have and always will. No matter what I'll keep hoping for their reunion again.
And how is it that they are just comrades ? Sure, they're there for each other during war, but it was MORE than that. Anyone who sees it as just comrades is plain blind.
There is so much evidence that there was love and affection between them.
So, does that mean that all their love in GS was all for nothing and that it was pointless ? I think not. But if it was, what really is it ? Is it just for Fukuda just to make us fans adore it, then ruin it all up ?
It's sad to hear that Athrun and Cagalli are currently on hiatus until further notice. THATS ALL.
I know they haven't broken up. If they did, Cagalli would've returned the ring and say it to Athrun. But clearly she hasn't which is a sign of flaming love.
And if we're really Athrun fans, he's no man that quickly gets over a girl and likes another. I'm sure he's still fond of Lacus in a way. But his heart truly belongs to only Cagalli.
Atm, I'm waiting for the next series of SEED or the movie, as rumors has it. And this will all answer our dying questions and this will end the discussions that seem to never end. --"
And if it turned out to be my worst nightmare, I will hunt down the producers XD. I'd never get over the fact that all their moments and years together, it looked pointless to them. It ofcourse meant something ! And I know Athrun and Cagalli want to relive those days again. (im sure we all do.) :o And to think that they ended up seperate ways hurts. Why did it have to be them out of all couples ? It's like as though KiraLacus were the heavenly couple and only deserve a happy future. How unfair. >=[

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

Quote by * UchihaTaijiyaI'm open for Cagalli and Athrun being reunited, or Athrun getting with Meyrin. Or even someone else. Same for Cagalli. ::shrugs:: It was a nice couple to watch, but Destiny kinda ruined it for me.

On this. I would say that it may be possible that the reason for the breakup is because they might have something else in mind. I personally this is a way the people behind GS/GSD are trying to link it to any future projects (especially the rumor of Gundam Seed: The Movie), and this may lead them to a happy ending after all, using the basis of 'absence makes the heart grow fonder'. Or it may be something else. It may be a NEW political arrangement. I have this idea squirming in my brain for a long time now... (don't bash me!) Since Cagalli's Japanese surname is read as 'Asuha' and Shinn's being 'Asuka', they may be related too, (Silly idea-but that's me-daydreaming) and maybe, just maybe, the Orb Parliment may have some opposition members who would use the death of Shinn's family as a case in point. It may just lead to Shinn and Cagalli making peace with other, as out of the 5 that can go into SEED mode (which is my basis for being a main character), Cagalli was not at the Orb memorial park, and instead, Athrun comes with Meyrin (who I don't think deserves Athrun-maybe Luna).

But on affection, I wouldn't oppose it, but I think it is a little more than friends, but less than a couple.

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

... about that forum thread about Meyrin and Athrun having kids... that's a load of hogwash... that picture is actually just a fan art.... if you haven't read the forum thread carefully, you shouldn't jump to conclusions and post replies that you can't really support...

actually, that fan art is found in this site... the original art featured CAGALLI as the mother... NOT MEYRIN.....

Still... why would you assume that Athrun would give up on Cagalli as easy as that...? It isn't entirely official if he and Meyrin actually hooked up.... so I think guys that say the Athrun and Meyrin split up should just SHUT THE HELL UP...

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

All the signs and proofs are there, blush, hug, and even kiss! If what Fukuda said in that interview is TRUE, I think he really need to change his mind. Many Asucaga fans were really diappointed... And I'm thinking about them all over and over and over again! He made that perfect couple in-love with each other in SEED and then ruining it in the middle of Destiny?! Nice decision! If he wants to ruin a couple, why not Kira and lacus instead of Asucaga, if that happen, I'm not affected... I would be happy...

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

... hmmm... I think Kira and Lacus are a good couple... so I don't think they should break up or anything... and AsuCaga... I think that Fukuda should really change his mind... he ruined such a cute couple...

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

it's love full stop

im sooooo mad! i hate fukuda now! y did athrun have to break up?! MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD!*BANGS HEAD ON TABLE* IM SOOO MAD! b4 gsd came out i thought id b better and that cagalli and athrun would get married and the whole world will have peace but that didnt happen, fukuda only made it worse IM SOOOO MAD MAD MAD MAD!

i hated the destiny series because of the unfair circumstances they put ASUCAGA in! They're really in love! it shows just how they treat each other! and they also make the greatest couple of all time!

I prefer AsuMey over AsuCaga. Destiny ruined Cagalli's image for me

Signature

leonile

Silent Drifter

athrun kissed her......
isn't that enough as a proof?
too sad.....
kira and lacus didn't do that before.....
in the series.....
don't know in the OVA.....
have not watch any......

PinkRoseLacus

PinkRoseLacus

mugi-chan~ =)

Yup, I think they have affection- a real strong one too!

How much like cagalli I think her relationship between Athrun and Cagalli is finished.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please do not bump threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.