Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have a nickname? - Minitokyo

Do you have a nickname?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Asahi

Asahi

gone

Quote by winxfairykayHiya MT'ers! Just wanted to ask you a question.

Do you have a nickname?

If so, how did you get your nickname?

If so, Do you like your nickname?

If not, do you want a nickname? If so, what would you want it to be?

yeah i have: aki

i get it because my old nickname was akibara. its the shorty form from it.

i LOVE it.

-

well i got some
-bruce, cuz its my pop's idol
-loosy goosy, umm hard to explain, maybe when u guys r old enough
-abyss, they think my sn is too long so they shorten it
-ninja, cuz i run quickly n silently n spontaneously appear out of no where ^-^

i like some of them
if i wanted to nickname myself...mmm...perhaps exile?

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I had a nickname called Boots. I got this because in 8th grade I always wore boots and this feature stood out even more so in P.E., as well as the fact that I was small . In high school it carried on because it was such an easy way to remember me. Now, some know me as Annihilator because in video games the amount of people I take out is enormous (well, it's enormous to those people because in reality they are bad players). My nicknames are cool I guess.

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

I've got some nickname's. On MSN I go by the nick of 'Eternal Destiny'. Often people call me 'Lorre' wich is an abreviation of my name. But most people just call me Kira, 'cause I'm such a darn huge Kira fan XD Even at school people are starting to call me Kira :) Makes it easier 'cause there's somebody in my class who has the same first name as mine. Plus I think Kira is a really kick-ass (nick)name. So ya all now it, just call me Kira from now on ;) XD

..::Kira::.. (already did this before this thread :D)

Signature Image

Natsuki-MaiHime

Natsuki-MaiHime

"I have wait so long for this"

Yes, I have. My nickname is Nat. It's a short name of Natsuki.

Signature Image
"Will you kill someone you love, because of love" - from Ga-Rei -Zero-
Visit my gallery: http://natsuki-maihime.minitokyo.net/gallery/
In love with Touhou series. :x

jaam0927

Live with honor, die with glory.

yea I have one... but is in spanish MUERTO... it means dead man, dead, somby and stuff like that.. I got this nickname because I had an accident when I was skating... I really dont remember how it happend but I ended with a stick in my stomach(nothing too serious), but at that time I couldt breath, so a friend punched me en the chest and then I could breath..... so pple started calling me MUERTO or dead man because they were saying I died... at the end everione ended calling me MUERTO so... -_-' I didnt mind.. I started to like it.. -_-'

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

my nickname is Dee [which is what some friends call me] or DeeDee [which is what my family usually calls me], which is just short for my full name.
and sometimes my aunts would call me Mor Tor, which is this chutney song i absolutely love.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

My nickname is Tekya. I love it. I made it up after watching Tekaman Blade anime and Dirty Pair comic from Adam Warren. I feel is original and that will be hard that somebody else be named the same. Depending on my mood I named myself also Teknohaff, Haffner, Darktekya or Eviltekya, that are based on Tekya.

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

my name is too short to have a nickname

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

lets see my nickname is rum rum...for two reasons i liked to drink as a child [still do] it's the name of my fav drink [rum]so ive been stuck with that name ^_^'

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

nealby and nealson/nealsan are the most common ones

one guy used to call me nooch o_0

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

My friends call me Jinx because I'm unlucky. I don't really mind.

My family call me Kari or Kiari because when my cousins where little they couldn't pronounce Karen very well.

higuri

Devils Never Cry

I have 2 nicknames..the first is Cloud..I really like tis one^^
the second is........Pokemon... >.< don't know but everybody say that I like pokemon...i really hate that monsters ^^

tokyomichael

tokyomichael

Japan's Best Samurai

my nick name is big p lol but I'm serous cause my last name starts with a p and i have a younger bro I'm the biggest kid in my family( age wise) my bro is little p :P wut a screwed up life i have

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Most people I know each give me my own separate nickname.
It different for most people i know, some are the same.
But Yea people have actually been callig me DemiKeaton sometimes, As like a sign of respect or something. (this is in real life) Some friends of friends of mine who only know me as my real and nicknames call me as Demikeaton.

But it originated from Keaton and then i created DemiKeaton who was a bit more evil and people started calling me that.

Heh

My nickname is Ace (surprice!)
I got it from my surname because there was another boy with the same firstname as me on my class. Then it just kinda stuck on because various people including the teachers started to use it :D
I guess it is not a too bad nickname to have...

When i worked at a grocery store five years ago, my nickname was Mule cause i was one of the few workers, plus i did just about everything...

Yes, I am fondly called Sushiman

That isn't actually my full nickname. A friend constructed a whole prolonged title for me. Which I won't get into because of longed-ness of it and the fact that I don't remember it fully. I got the nickname after cos-playing for our anime club at school and I dressed up in a guy's japanese kimono and had a bandana. One of my friends pointed out I looked like Hanzo Hattori from Kill Bill in the sushiman outfit. This was further fueled after I joked around one time and impersonated a sushiman.

And hence I was called Sushiman ever since.

I like the nickname just fine. One of those things you'll fondly remember of in your high school years.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Aurora, Aura. Shorten version of my name. they call me eos sometimes, because they know i'm obsessed with greek myths.

My nickname is Kyou. A few of my friends and I all have Fruits Basket nicknames based on our personalities. I got Kyou because I have a quick temper and over react. One of my friends calls me Kyonkichi cause it's cuter. I also go by Bob or Melissa Bob or Problem Child with one of my friends. I was in gym with her and we were running which sucks so I was like "Dana if I can run the full 10 minutes then you are a monkey named Sue who eats 50 pomagraniates a day." So she became Sue and I later became Bob. Problem Child comes from when she called me a problem child and was like "Yes! I'm a problem child!" And so I became Problem Child and she became Problem Child 2. Another one of my friends calls me Meli which is ironic cause in 2nd grade I wanted to be called Meli and no one would call me that. Now I don't care and people call me Meli... Odd. Yep. I like all my nicknames just fine. ^___^

Kawaiiotaku88

Kawaiiotaku88

Azn_Gamer ^__^

maybe...I dont think I do...its just a shorter version of my name....I guess I would want my name to be.....I have no idea..............>.<

err..... 0_0 I have never had nicknames like that! hmmm...well..... I have been called moonbaybeejenni (long story don't ask ^_^;) although thats even longer than my normal name... Most people just called me Van (my name is Vanessa btw) It was ok... I guess.... A little wierd and I also had another nickname which everyone (even the teachers ) used, but I would rather not say incase anyone misinterprets it.....0_0 Yes, it can sound wrong.

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

a nickname? ummm...unfortunantly yes i have a cupple:

1. the bunny (by some girl i barley know)
2. painter (by some ass hole. WTF?)
3. pansy (by an snnoying person)

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

uhm well yes... alots of nicks but b-mice and zippo are my favorite ;D

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.