Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Manga : NEGIMA! *magister Negi Magi* - Minitokyo

Manga : NEGIMA! *magister Negi Magi*

Tagged under Mahou Sensei Negima!

Negima! Good or Bad?

Good
40 votes
Bad
0 votes
I havent read it give me more info!
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

OtakuDrewrbb

OtakuDrewrbb

Great Teacher Largo - MegaTokyo

lol i have recently been reading NEGIMA the manga and i think that the story is pretty good lol ^_^ i wanted to know what you do or don't like about the manga.

I like the way that is i close to tenchi But the fact that all the girls love him as a kid brother except one and that he isn't completely dence and that there is a sub plot to the manga as well ^_^

You are all going to fight the Zombies, you can take my mind but not my spirt. Mosh Mosh Revolution!!!

EvaUnit022

Night Elf Hunter And Proud Of It

I think its an awsome manga and anime series. Anime has different plot, and is done. I think the manga is still going on as far as i know.

Zasshirou

Zasshirou

Smartass whippersnapper

Negima is good. Mainly because the art is nice and it's funny. I just bought the 2nd and 3rd volume, but I haven't watched any anime episodes yet. Konoka is my favorite character don't why but she's so japanese, and the kimono she wears in the 2nd volume in the end is beautiful. Crush on with a manga character? yeah right...

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Negima's okay. It's funny and I love plots with magic in them. I havne't seen the anime, but I saw some of the art, and I don't really like it...but the manga's art's nice.

OtakuDrewrbb

OtakuDrewrbb

lol i got 6 and 7 for x-mas so i need to go buy 5 DOH! lol

I like the kendo girl she is sure cool and the BAKA rangers are nice lol

You are all going to fight the Zombies, you can take my mind but not my spirt. Mosh Mosh Revolution!!!

kk-chan

kk-chan

kk-chan ^-^

I love it ^-^ Love the drawings and the story very much.
It's kinda funny and the drawings are beautiful! they're getting better and better too. Umm there are like 32 girls to choose but I like Kotaro (a male! --> rarefind), he's so cute...with those ears... hehe.
For the girls, hmm... probably Setsuna (kendo girl), Evangeline, and the ninja girl probably.

Signature
~Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold~

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

what could i say about the manga...
it's fantastic !

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Isinha

Isinha

Glitter

I love this manga, it's very vey funny, and amazingly well-drawn... *bows before Ken Akamatsu skills* and All tha characters are adorable! XD

OtakuDrewrbb

OtakuDrewrbb

yes they are i love the art and the story line ^_^

negima chapter 120 has just came out. a must to read on the end of the fighting

OtakuDrewrbb

OtakuDrewrbb

hay, lol don't ruin the suspence lol im poor right now lol ^_^ i have so much to do so little time lol ^_^ that and i haven't been able to see straight lol ^_^

I quite like the Negima manga. I started when 1-5 were out and ended up getting all 5 at the animethon that I went to lol. As of now I have 1-7 and I'm waiting on the phone call that takes me to WEM to pick up number 8. I think that the art is pretty good and I like the magic type stuff (which is why I chose to get Negima in the first place).

Quote by kk-chanthe ninja girl probably.

Her name is Kaede Nagase (who happens to be my favorite character...).

OtakuDrewrbb

OtakuDrewrbb

lol thanks for posting and suprisingly this thread hasn't been shut down lol i think that people are just being anal about the forums lol you know ^_^

you can download the torrents you can email me if you want the site at gateoffice2000@yahoo.com

OtakuDrewrbb

OtakuDrewrbb

Cool i don't have Torrents but i am interested in seeing the show now i think ill go talk to my friend to see if he can import the DVD and then i might watch it lol ^_^

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

damn....u guys are kinda slow so i am unable to spoil here since i read the chinese version.
Currently I am on vol.12 official chinese version. up to the battle part. what battle? don't ask unless u know what i am talking about.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

OtakuDrewrbb

OtakuDrewrbb

:P lol i just finished 7 8 is sold out here :( and i so want to see what happens next AGH lol i need to learn chinese lol so i can read manga and japanese and any other ese language lol ^_^

i just bought vol 13 up here n Canada and i got the cheap knock of that went to Canadian dvd, as for a manga its perverted but pretty good,

zerodyme

Well I've only just read the first Vol, but its good enough for me to buy it, plus I loved the other works by Ken Akamatsu so I'll prob like this one too ^^

OtakuDrewrbb

OtakuDrewrbb

It suprises me that i can actually sit still and read manga after getting my attention span turned from this wonderful focus into that of a person with ADHD but suprisingly i have read up through 12 and i really have enjoyed it i hope that the manga brings you satisfaction aswell.

Quote by Jim-SanWell I've only just read the first Vol, but its good enough for me to buy it, plus I loved the other works by Ken Akamatsu so I'll prob like this one too ^^

I am reading all 14 Vol's again. It's because of the plot of the story that I like about it and the way they spit Magic and non Magic people in the world ^^.

OtakuDrewrbb

OtakuDrewrbb

yes definatly!

i have read up to chapter 127 and i have found it very good

merged: 09-12-2007 ~ 08:12am
yeah i really enjoyed the manga it is really nice

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

Typical Akamatsu fodder. That being said, it is kind of enjoyable.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.