Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in ghosts? - Minitokyo

Do you believe in ghosts?

Do you believe in ghosts?

Of course I do!
37 votes
No way!
12 votes
I don't know...
20 votes
I am a ghost! Mha ha ha
9 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Of course I do! I'm not afraid of any ghosts! In fact, I actually called some ghosts pussies one time!

AngelTAP

AngelTAP

Keeper of the Midnight Sun

I believe.

When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

Do you remember what Ichigo's sister, Karin, said about ghosts? Whats important is whether you want to or not believe in ghosts, regardless you see them or not.

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

not at all.

Abzuseilue

Abzuseilue

The Way Of Arts~Springs forever

100% have, If you dont believe , just go to cemetery at midnight , i think you will not have any courage to go there. Or others technic to see it, but i cannot teach it that ways. My religion for Taoist temple praying is can summoning the ghost , Or on chinese calender July 14, Is the Hungry ghost festival. Many ppl will praying outside for hungry ghost to prevent charming. That days try to see it have it or not.

Good and bad path just choosing by yourself,the future world will change with the path you choosen
Signature
Creator and page design Adminstrator on
GundamModelClub

ibrahimm

ibrahimm

Kick Ass And Chew Bubblegum

Ghosts exist. But if u just say ghost.. they do exist, but are not on this planet.. If u say "Djin".. they do live on this planet, but cant be seen by humans.

Orokawa Ototoyo........

yes... yes I do

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

Quote by lacusxxclyneit is said that ghost is a fragmentation of what you were thinking... but then again can you believe that? How can you picture something so horrible and spooky?

How do you know they are horrible and spooky?

Quote by DarktekyaGhost do not exist, but there are some other things like demons that are real. Is not possible to have scientific evidence of these things.

Why are ghost not real and demons are?

I personally don't know if they exist. Since I never saw one of them.

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

EmpixusXast

The SyperSymmetric Soul

Of course, I believe in ghost , nevertheless, not at the same manner as many of you. In quantum physics, when we do not observe a particle such an electron, thus a infinite number of electrons called ghost electrons go along the real one. These ghosts are the manifestation of the probalistic wavefunction extending through all the universe. Although these nimble and invisible ghosts , the fact of observing collapses the wavefunction, wherefore all the spooky electrons, leaving one , the real, at the mercy of the observer.
I fondle for physics and nobody understands what I was saying....
MWAHAHAHAH! :nya:

in my house... i saw shadows, i heard steps away and i felt spirits...
I felt the death how quits my energy... all time i feel negative energies
hahahaha

Do you believe in people? And in more than one existence level?
Answer these questions, and you'll know my answer to your question.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

I believe that when someone dies, depending on his/her karma, he/she can be reborn as a 'peta' or hungry ghost. These petas exist in a different frequency so normaly we can not see or interact with them. A peta is not necessarily evil. It is just a being, like you and me, and so can be evil or good.

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

i do, because the body has energy and it leaves the body when you die, thats why they use shcock to jump start your heat. anyway, that energy has to go somewhere, so that enegry gets released when you die. and studies have also said that spirits sre just orbs of energy. and remember ENERGY CANNOT BE CREATED OR DESTORYED!

acido

acido

cold wind

i believe in them, i think at least in their energy... but i've never seen one XD

Quote by SasukeLover92i do, because the body has energy and it leaves the body when you die, thats why they use shcock to jump start your heat. anyway, that energy has to go somewhere, so that enegry gets released when you die. and studies have also said that spirits sre just orbs of energy. and remember ENERGY CANNOT BE CREATED OR DESTORYED!

Oh is that what happens? The defibrillator puts another soul back into your body with electricity? The effectiveness of a defibrillator machine is dependant on the existance of ghosts? Is that how it works? I bet that sounded profound when you thought it in your head didn't it? Kinda like how sneezing is your soul trying to escape and saying "god bless you" crams it back into your body?

Nah that's not quite how it works. It basically just restarts your heart so that it can regain coordination and pump normally. This link is the absolute minimum of effort it would have taken you to not look foolish. I guess it wasn't worth the effort.

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

I believe Anime characters exist. so i do believe ghost exist. i subscribe to the theory that anything is possible.

I don't believe in an afterlife so no ghosts either.

i believe.

Yes, I do. I saw my grandfather once. I was 11. I was shocked.

I don't deny it's existence, but ghosts aren't a worry for me. I mean, if there isn't a religious afterlife place, like Heaven or Valhalla, then the spirit, or even the energy has to go somewhere. As I mentioned in an afterlife topic, it may join into a big mass of energy somewhere.

If ghosts do exist, then I wouldn't be afraid of them, as long as they mean well. Mind you, I doubt that a deadman with a pass-through chainsaw can hurt you seriously. XD

Puddl3

Puddl3

The Vampiric Fork

I believe that people can see things that they think are ghosts, but are actually Demons posing as ghosts. I believe that when people die their souls go to their judgement and are then sent to heaven or hell, depending on whether they accepted Christ's sacrifice or not, so naturally I don't think that their souls stay on earth. And they can also just be a spawn of the imagination.

I see you're wondering about my nationality. I'm Chinese. And I have a charming dispositions. That is, until someone pulls that old crack about Confucius Say, at which I go completely berserk and bite little children.

Truly unsure on whether to believe in ghosts/spirits/etc... or not. Because, ever since I was a kid, I see things. It may be my mind playing tricks, or it may be that there truly is a presence, and I sense it. I'm weird like that XD

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

My Grandpa did see a ghost. The day one of his friens died, he was in the National Bank of Guatemala, paying the water bill, and then he sees his friend (our ghost guy worked in the bank) and say hello to him. Later that day he learned that his friend did not go to work that day because he was dying in his house, around the same hour that he saw him in the bank. I will say, that if I say: "I don't believe in ghost", I will be saying that my grandpa was a liar (he already passed away).
And I know that there are some things beyond our senses, and that there is a soul fo every living thing, so, why can't be ghost out there?

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

sure, why not? As long as they don't bother me.

Hi

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.