Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [GAME] Yugi-oh Battle-Royale - Minitokyo

[GAME] Yugi-oh Battle-Royale

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Quote by Sakuroseoh well...TDM is still dead, so now its you Firebomb...

Activate:
Dark Hole
Destroy all monsters on the field

Activate:
Harpy's Feather Duster
Destroy all of your opponents Magic and Trap cards on the field

Summon:
Zolga
Atk 1700
Def 1200
Earth
Fairy/Effect
The controller of this card increases their life points by 2000 points when this monster is offered as a tribute for a successful summon or set.

Flip...activate trap card:
Ultimate offering
At the cost of 500 life points, Im allowed an extra Normal Summon or Set.

Pay 500 and Summon another Zolga

Pay another 500 and Tribute one Zolga to Summon:
Horus The Black Flame Dragon lv6:
Atk 2300
Def 1600
Fire
Dragon/Effect
As long as this card remains face up on your side of the field, it is unnaffected by magic cards. During the end phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster as a result of battle, send this card to the graveyard to special summon 1 Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv8 from your hand or Deck.

Activate spell card:
Level Up!
Send one face up monster on your side of the field that has lv in its card name to the graveyard to activate this card. Summon the monster that is written in the card text of that monster from your hand or deck, ignoring the summoning conditions.

I level Horus up to lv8!

Horus the Black Flame Dragon lvl8
Atk 3000
Def 2500
Fire
Dragon/effect
This card is not normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by the effect of Horus the Black Flame Dragon lv6. As long as this card remains face up on the field, you can negate the activation of any spell cards and destroy them.

Then Pay one last 500 to tribute the last Zolga to summon to the field:

Jinzo
Atk 2400
Def 1500
Dark
Machine/effect
As long as this card remains face up on the field, trap cards are negated.

Then, by removing from play one Dark (Great Maju Garzette) and one Light (Blade knight) I Special Summon one:

Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning
Light
Atk 3000
Def 2500
Warrior/Effect
This card can only be special summoned by removing one light and one dark from play. Once during your turs, you can select and activate one of the following effects:
.Remove one monster on the field from play. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack this turn
.If this card destroyed you opponents monster as a result of battle, it can attack once again in a row.

Activate 3 Axe of despair onto each of my monsters

Axe Of Despair: Adds 1000 points to one monsters attack. If this card is sent from the field to the graveyard, then by tributing one monster, this card is added to the top of your deck.

ALL ATTACK Firebomb!
Total=11400 Dammage

(lol...OWNED)(woah man that took a very long time to write...

Hey Sakurose, you could've just summoned Exodia
Really, did you have put yourself through all that typing

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

lol yeah I know but, I wanted it to beat him with one of my own techniques...Exodia...eh, overplayed...

This one...this one just OWNS!

Signature
~A memory of he once lived~

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianmy turn... activate Harpie's Feather Duster and destroy all opponents spell and traps

All my monsters attack rooney... rooney loses

Now you've done it
It's on now TimothytheDarkMagician

I summon Sea Serpent Warrior of Darkness 1800/1500

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

lol...hey I want in too...so...rooney lost once, TDM lost once, and Firebomb lost once...

I lay on 4 trap/magic cards facedown and summon:

Ojama Green
Atk 0
Def 1000
light
fairy

...yay!

Signature

Umm, Ojama Green is a Beast, not a Fairy

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

lol oh sorry...I was...yeah I was just typing fast sry lol

Signature

hello can i jump in this?

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

yeah np...

Signature

Me too! I set one monster in face-down defense position and 2 more trap/magic cards facedown!

I offer Sea Serpent Warrior of Darkness, to summon Mobius, the Frost Monarch 2400/1000
When Mobius is Tribute summoned successfully, 2 Magic/Trap cards are Destroyed
Now, I'll play 3 cards face-down, end turn

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I just wanted to let you know that I won't be participating in this game anymore just because the fiction level of it is why to high for me... you all are great duelists however, I hope to duel you all in person one day at the world championships.

(what I mean by fictional level is that moves are being made here that you'd never be able to perform in real life, for example in the turn that I "lost" to Sakurose he used way more cards from his hand then are allowed and there wasn't even a Infinate Cards on the field)

Signature Image

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianI just wanted to let you know that I won't be participating in this game anymore just because the fiction level of it is why to high for me... you all are great duelists however, I hope to duel you all in person one day at the world championships.

(what I mean by fictional level is that moves are being made here that you'd never be able to perform in real life, for example in the turn that I "lost" to Sakurose he used way more cards from his hand then are allowed and there wasn't even a Infinate Cards on the field)

I agree, Everyone who makes a post here has to check their post to make sure it's legit in a real Yugi-oh duel

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

lol...yeah but there is a way for mine to happen, use a cyber jar, collect the said cards I had then use them the way I did...I still agree though, I just wanted to use a strategie I used on someone and won...:)

Signature

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Oh... I don't know... I summoned... Gora Turtle... ^__^ It's so cute! LOL!

I place 2 magic/trap cards face down... Did I have to tell you which kind? I hope not... ^__^

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

I play...Thousandeyes Idol...in attack mode!...lol

Signature

Finally, someone made a post

Gora Turtle prevents any monster with 1900 or higher from attacking, so I'll summon Mad Lobster 1700/1000
Mad Lobster, Attack Gora Turtle

merged: 01-07-2006 ~ 05:54am
Sakurose, Delete or Edit your post now

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

LOL! I fliped my magic card face up revealing DARKHOLE!
Destroys all monsters on the field... ^__^

I summoned mystical elf in defense mode.

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

me why? lol...

Signature

Nevermind

I play Pot of Greed, Draws 2 Cards
I summon Creeping Doom Manta 1300/1000, then I Activate Big Wave Small Wave, which destroys all Water Monsters on My side of the field, then allows me to Special Summon Water Monsters From my hand equal to the amount of Water Monsters sent to the Graveyard
So I bring out Ocean-Dragon Lord, Neo Daedalus 2900/1500
Then, I'll play A Ledendary Ocean, which is treated as Umi, gives all Water Monsters 200+ Atk/Def, and takes one level of all Water Monsters
Next, I'll Active Neo-Daedulus' special ability by sending Umi/A Legendary Ocean to the Graveyard, which sends all cards on the field and in each players hand to the Graveyard, except for Neo-Daedulus
Finally, I Attack HGD's Lp with Neo-Daedulus
End Turn

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

What's Lp?
I have to leave now... I'll be back later! Maybe... ^__^

merged: 01-07-2006 ~ 06:37am
I think you just killed my mystical elf... ARGH!

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

lol

LP= Life Points...you start with 8000

but now you have 5100 LP

Signature

Would anyone out there like to post on this game?

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

lol i summon kuribo in def + 3 face down spell cards :P

Signature

I'll play two cards face down, and I'll summon Creeping Doom Manta 1300/1200
Card effect not applicable, only works against Traps
Atttack Kuriboh

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.