Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do u believe in the devil? - Minitokyo

do u believe in the devil?

devil excits????

yes
26 votes
no
22 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 55 total items

CHC999

CHC999

"I want her to be alway happy"

I think God unable to make us perfect shows that hes not perfect as we thought he is

merged: 01-17-2006 ~ 11:04am

Quote by ShrinkNerv4EvaThere is no dicotomy between good and evil. Devils are man-made creations used as an excuse for the evil that people have. Why would God create a devil, or a system of devils? No, evil comes from the fact that people are imperfect.

Its not really god who created a system of demons, they just falls into a hiarchy like u pull a group of bulls together they will fight each other til that have a system of strongest to lowest

Signature

lol, does George Bush count as the devil? lol, im jking, the devil is real man....

i 1stly, the bible stats that one angel went against gods laws. he and his followers where then thrown from heaven and he became the devil/satan, they became demons and the place they made became hell. thats what the bible tells us. however, the bible is a history book, one that was written nearly 2000 years ago! its old and therefore we might never understand it -_-

2ndly, if god is so perfect, why did he create man? though i think god is powerful and great and all (even though i dont belive in him in that way) he made us in his image (or as in some biblical texts "let us create man in our image" [whos the "us" and "our" anyway if there is only one god!] **a later dicussion on my ideas on this**) and we are the ones we are the ones that strayed from his path.

so, we are imperfect cos we moved away from being perfect

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Quote by syremi 1stly, the bible stats that one angel went against gods laws. he and his followers where then thrown from heaven and he became the devil/satan, they became demons and the place they made became hell. thats what the bible tells us. however, the bible is a history book, one that was written nearly 2000 years ago! its old and therefore we might never understand it -_-

2ndly, if god is so perfect, why did he create man? though i think god is powerful and great and all (even though i dont belive in him in that way) he made us in his image (or as in some biblical texts "let us create man in our image" [whos the "us" and "our" anyway if there is only one god!] **a later dicussion on my ideas on this**) and we are the ones we are the ones that strayed from his path.

so, we are imperfect cos we moved away from being perfect

1. Even so, that Satan is just like the keeper of Hell. I don't believe that there is an evil being telling people to do evil. Also, some view Satan as still a servant of God, but he's like the spy who works secretly for his government and has no official ties to it. Look at the Book of Job.
2. The reason why God created everything was because he was bored and lonely. Seriously. In the beginning there was nothing. That sucks. Why else would he need people to worship him. Or what better explanation for why people get hurt in the world? A perfect world is boring to watch.

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

But God is perfect. Perfect beings can't be lonely cause that implies they need something. A perfect being is complete and thus has no need on anything extra.

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

well he didn't need us. He wanted us. A perfect being can still want.

I believe in the devil, and I also believe in God. I for one think that the devil is real, because if he was not real how do you explain possessions? Sure, I know that there have been a fair share of hoaxes, in which people pretended to be possessed and where actually not. However, how about those few "real" possessions in which an actual demonic entity possesses the body of a mortal being. In which, certain "prequisites" for lack of a better word, must be met in order for the Vatican to dispatch a Priest to exorcize the demonic entity from the human. When one in truly possessed it has been stated that that person speaks in a language not known to all humans, only those that have been taught it know it, which can be learned from Catholic Churches, I think, in their church classes. But none know it without learning it, so if the person possessed never learned it from church or elsewhere how would that person be able to speak it then? They would be able to because demons are ancient and have a vast knowledge of information as well as languages. And the Priest would be able to understand the possessee because the Priest dispatched from the Vatican is required to learn this language before they are can become a priest. And how would you explain the supernatural activity that may occur around the possessee such as, objects being thrown around by unseen force, great strength used by the possessee in which numorous men are required to hold down and subdue the possessee, etc. And if the devil or demons weren't real why would there be a specific verse or verses in the Bible that the Priest has to use in order to exorcize the demonic entity be there. It sure isn't there for show. Well that's enough for now, but those are some of the reasons I think that the devil is real.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 55 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.