Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who likes Mew Mew Power? - Minitokyo

Who likes Mew Mew Power?

Tagged under Tokyo Mew Mew

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Kimiko00

Almira Fabian

I like Mew Mew Power a lot!My favorite character in MMP is Zoe and Korina How about you?Tell/share us something that you know! :D :)

KAT

Personally, I really dislike MMP. I prefer the original, Tokyo Mew Mew. Although, I am still not that into it ^^;

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

It's exactly the same for me, i enjoyed Tokyo Mew Mew, but not Mew Mew Power

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

please can i ask something? what's the diferences between tokyo mew mew and mew mew power? thans a lot....

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Kahya, mew mew power is the dubbed anime, tokyo mew mew is the manga (i hope im right ^^)I quite like tokyo mew mew ^^, the arts also prettier than the anime ^^

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

Oh I like it very much so. That scene with Elliot when he's in his room and Zoe peaks in at him and he's shirtless with his pants unzipped...OOOOO Hotter than hell baby! RRRRRRROOOOOOOOW! XD

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Dubs are ok, Mew Mew Power was kinda ok when I saw the first handful of episodes, but I prefer the original subs over dubs mostly. Theres very little dubs I actually like anyway.

Quote by akuma2002It's exactly the same for me, i enjoyed Tokyo Mew Mew, but not Mew Mew Power

Same here! :D

YEAH Elliot is sooooo HOT ! :))

I don't like MMP I like Tokyo Mew Mew way better. I like Ichigo and the girl that turns into a wolf. I forgot her name it's been sooo long since I've read the manga or watched the anime.

Music is in your eyes.
Music is in your soul.
Music is surrounding, everywhere you see.
Music is a reflection of who we wish to be.

WWLAOS

DOMiT

Mew Mew Power? No thanks. I have some dignity left. Not much though.

Now, if you want to talk about Tokyo Mew Mew, well, that's an entirely different story. Tokyo Mew Mew was, I'm a bit embarrased to say, actually quite decent. Oh, Lettuce-chan did make my heart glad...how I miss you Lettuce! This abomination called Mew Mew Power, though, is just sad. Sure it's the "same" show, but it's completely different. If it were just a dub, I'd have no problem with it, but it's not. They rewrote the names...no big deal. All dubs do that. They messed up the translation...no big deal. All dubs do that. But...but they completely rewrote the story itself. They bleached the locations and their names to remove any semblance of Japan. They're trying to pass it off as any generic country, with heavy leaning towards America. They changed the villains, they changed the motivations, and they hired horrible voice actors. Well, okay, most dubs have at least a few horrible voice actors, but...they destroyed the story. I can't forgive that.

You see this kind of thing all the time...it invariably ends with eating people. - Dr. Dale L. Reuss

Ayeka-Chan

Ayeka-Chan

Precious Princess

I Do! I Haven't seen Tokyo Mew Mew, But i'm certain it's much better. (They ALWAYS butcher network anime) My mother adores the show, but my kid sister DESPISES it! I'm 24, My mother's 50 and Sister's 12! Wow!

ou thanks a lot aquiaqua....and i want something to know....PLEASE how mew mew power ends? ...please tell me someone....pls? i only know that brigite (i mean retasu or how is her name) will be with elliot....but nothing other ...Please tell me how it ends...thanks a lot...really

hai! kawaii! Corina Bucksowrth is my favorite out of all the mew mews she is just about the best mew mew ever known haha i think she rocks^^

Quote by DarkSchneiderDubs are ok, Mew Mew Power was kinda ok when I saw the first handful of episodes, but I prefer the original subs over dubs mostly. Theres very little dubs I actually like anyway.

same here, it sounds more realistic when its in subs. I dont know. one time i was watching tokyo Mew Mew in subs, then i saw it with dubs, and i was grossed out. It was like ruining the characters, they didn't sound the same. It was so gross i got chills. It just sounds more authentic and realistic when the have oringal japanese voices.

oh and i dislike mewmew power, tokyo mew mew is where its at. ilovy my Lettuce =D

merged: 03-21-2006 ~ 05:57am

Quote by KahyaYEAH Elliot is sooooo HOT ! :))

whoo the he11 is Elliot? is that Akasaka or Ryo or Aoyama?

merged: 03-21-2006 ~ 06:03am

Quote by WWLAOSMew Mew Power? No thanks. I have some dignity left. Not much though.

ROFLMAO, 4real and to the rest of your post i didn't include, I think someone needs to 8urn for that crime call3d mewmew power.

(sry for 3xpost)

profnightvision
whoo the he11 is Elliot? is that Akasaka or Ryo or Aoyama?

Ryo is Elliot.....

Okay, am I like the only guy who likes Tokyo Mew Mew and Mew Mew Power. Believe me, this is pretty akward.

hmmmm.... i dont' really like... it's hmm... too meowy for me...

i saw tokyo mew mew and its an ok anime for me to watch...i don't love it but i don't hate it..its very interesting...i also noticed on tv that they had an english one but i thought they would have the same name, but i guess they changed it along with the names of the characters which is a bit messed up, because the original names where meant to match the character

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

I <3 Mew Mew Power & Tokyo Mew Mew :D
it's such a cute show to watch and it kinda reminds me of Sailor Moon :)

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

I love Mew Mew Power, but I like Tokyo Mew Mew even more. :) It's too bad they never finished airing Mew Mew Power in the US.

Personally I like the Tokyo Mew Mew manga much better than the anime. I really hate what they did to the Tokyo Mew Mew anime when they turned it into the English dub, Mew Mew Power. They made the characters so annoying!

HyperBlossom

HyperBlossom

ShojoLover

Mew Mew Power It's so wrong... so wrong it's really bad i dislike it a lot. But im a huge fan of tokyo mew mew they just did a REALLY BAD! Dubbing

i like it but i never seen tokyo mewmew cause where i am they don't even air it but if they did i'd probbly be on to early!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.