Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your school locker - Minitokyo

Your school locker

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

One thing that facinates me, and people don't really pay attention to are school lockers. So for now I'd think it would be nice to see how school lockers differ from place to place so it'll be awesome if everyone would like to describe their locker here since I think what you do to your locker kinda tells about your personality.

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

well right now im in college and my locker is my car, i pretty much only take what I need for that days classes. At high school our lockers are like those really tall ones that stretch the whole cabinets, but they're cut in half so you dont have to share. Mine had pictures plastered ALL over it - anime, guitarists, jpn girls, what have you. and when it came time to clean it out there was still some unremovable pics plastered in there ^_^

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark at the Tannh

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

Um.. our uni doesn't have any lockers cos you'd just get robbed :\

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by AkinaSpiritUm.. our uni doesn't have any lockers cos you'd just get robbed :\

Lol so does my cousin's high school, they've been so badly vandalized and robbed that they just took them off the wall, althought it's gonna be a drag carrying heavy text books around school then. In my case I haven't done anything to my locker for years (all through middle school and now even in high school) cause I'm kinda lazy and only use lockers for just their main purpose only. Sadly though I haven't even taken the collection of gum off the locker left by someone last year.....

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

over in my uni they have lockers for rent. never did utilised that facility. call me stingy

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by asukover in my uni they have lockers for rent. never did utilised that facility. call me stingy

Never knew that universities had lockers, oh well in my sister's case she just goes to her dorm and drop off stuff but now she goes to her new school apartment which is very close to campus....

- Robert Wilensky

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Well, when I was in high school my school locker was a freggin' mess, I made mold out of a sandwich I had in a sealed container in there for like my whole senior year and otherwise it was filled with a bunch of papers and what not. Such a pain to clean that freaky mess out.

Signature Image

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by CyanideBlizzardWell, when I was in high school my school locker was a freggin' mess, I made mold out of a sandwich I had in a sealed container in there for like my whole senior year and otherwise it was filled with a bunch of papers and what not. Such a pain to clean that freaky mess out.

Oooooo, I grew had mold growing from a sandwich too (unintentionally of course although it would've made a nice science project though).

- Robert Wilensky

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

There are two types of lockers in my high school -- Book lockers and PE lockers. Both are in the same area, but book lockers are higher quality and you can use them for different purposes.

Now PE lockers, those things are like trash. About every 2 meters, you'll find a drawing of a man's member. There's also various other things on there, like shaving cream, writing, and strange markings. People also have the ability to shove slips of paper and the ilk into someone's locker. Some friends of mine put a picture of a cross-dresser up the most hated guy's in schools locker. Yeah. Also, some of the PE lockers can be opened just by banging on them real hard, so those lockers get jacked quite often.

The worst thing about book lockers are scratches and dents on the front, because football and weight lifters are often in there.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Empty. I don't use it, everything I need is in my bag and I carry that around with me. In the winter, I kept my coat in the office.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

me school dun have lockers~ ^.^
tho having one maybe kinda nice~ ^.^

MysticWolfAngel

MysticWolfAngel

Waiting Love

My locker has pictures my friends and I drew and its messy. But I also share with a very brainy, annoying know-it-all. I hope I don't have to share with her again!! ><

Signature Image

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by MysticWolfAngelMy locker has pictures my friends and I drew and its messy. But I also share with a very brainy, annoying know-it-all. I hope I don't have to share with her again!! &gt;&lt;

Lol how sad, I never had to share a locker before and if I do it's gonna be cramped since its so small....

- Robert Wilensky

MysticWolfAngel

MysticWolfAngel

Waiting Love

Quote by enigma444444

Quote by MysticWolfAngelMy locker has pictures my friends and I drew and its messy. But I also share with a very brainy, annoying know-it-all. I hope I don't have to share with her again!! &gt;&lt;

Lol how sad, I never had to share a locker before and if I do it's gonna be cramped since its so small....

Lucky! I want my own locker so much!! If I had my own locker...It'd probably look alot worse then it did last year. ^^;

Signature Image

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by MysticWolfAngel

Quote by enigma444444

Lucky! I want my own locker so much!! If I had my own locker...It'd probably look alot worse then it did last year. ^^;

Heh, well my locker is already small and kinda messed up. The door sometimes doesn't close completely, and there's gum on it too from last year so it's not that all great... ^_^'

- Robert Wilensky

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

I keep my own locker, but share it with friends I can trust when they need it. I don't typically leave much crap in there, maybe a book or two, and some other random crap.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

my locker is like my closet. i like to put some clean clothes in it. that way is something wet gets on me i can have a change of clothes. or if my friends need to they can grab a shirt or or something. just in case if they get something on there clothes :)

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

My college charges for lockers, so, I'll usualy go through tchecking the lockers till I find one that noone's using and just toss whatever I don't want to carry in there, no organization or whatever. Haven't gotten caught so far ^_^

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

I never use my locker. To me? It's useless.

Ironically enough... It's good to be evil.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

There weren't any in either of my schools. There was just a room with benches - you were supposed to lay your shoes under them and coat hangers on the walls. When everyone changed, a responsible person locked the room until another break or end of the classes.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by elizabeth-sanmy locker is like my closet. i like to put some clean clothes in it. that way is something wet gets on me i can have a change of clothes. or if my friends need to they can grab a shirt or or something. just in case if they get something on there clothes :)

*wearing labcoat* Ahem, this to me is a perfect example of the symbiosis commensalism to be more exact when two or more subjects benefit from one another in an ecosystem and in this case school....

- Robert Wilensky

My locker is very plain. I have nothing on the door with no decorations whatsoever. All that resides in there is my school material.

Skril

Skril

Ping & Pong Player

I don't have any locker and never had.
In Poland there are no school lockers.

Signature

Oh yeah, well my locker rooms is my 4 x 7 ft locker room

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
-Emiliano Zapata

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.