Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Miaka or Takiko? - Minitokyo

Miaka or Takiko?

Tagged under Fushigi Yuugi

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

Suzako no Miko or Genbu no Miko? Which do you prefer and why

Personally i prefer Suzaku no Miko. Miaka, although is helpless and always needs the help of her Seven Star Warriors, is a very strong individual. Stronger than Yui, stronger than Takiko, even the maiden of Byakku.

So, who you guys pick? ;)

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I pick Miaka... I guess it could not be helped since she is the main character... Besides, there's not much info on the other mikos.

So how is this considered "In-Depth Discussion"?

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

Lol, anything is a discussion and its up to the individual whether he/she wants to elaborate on their answers.

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

erm genbu no miko is?
suzaku no miko is?

erm.. fushigi yuugi?

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

Suzaku no Miko is Miaka
Genbu no Miko is Takiko

Fushigi Yuugi, is the original manga, the maiden is Miaka
To know more about Takiko, read Fushigi Yuugi:Genbu Kaiden

Ahahhaa, this looks more like a ask questions, answer questions session. Lol!

polarie

polarie

eh... i'm still lost.. i only know miaka.. who's takiko? u mean she's in the fushigi yuugi ova?

Signature

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

Yuu Watase created a new manga called Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden which is all about Genbu. This manga hasnt come out as an anime yet.

Although in Fushigi Yuugi, they did mention abt Takiko. Remember the scared jewels? The mirror? The one that Miaka got when she got froze by two guys in a cave? Nuriko died? I hope you do..lol

polarie

polarie

yeah yeah.. u mean the genbu kaiden is the older miaka rite? the one who had already gone thru the rites which miaka is gonna go thru?

Signature

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

Yea...they are both diff person.....i think u had a typo error....genbu kaiden is not the older miaka

polarie

polarie

yeah wat i mean is tat genbu kaiden is kinda like prequel?

Signature

MIAKA!

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

To Polarie....Yup!

polarie

polarie

ooo ic.. though i haven't watched or read the genbu kaiden... i guess i would vote 4 miaka still! ha!

only coz she's so human... it's easy 2 relate 2 her.. & how she deals wif relationship wif all her 7 stars...

erm.. did i get tis rite?

Signature

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

Ahaha, u got it rite! U and i share the same thought, its easy to relate to her!

Sakura01

Sakura01

|| Summer Memories... ||

MIAKA!....cause she's my fave and she makes a great Maiden of Suzaku.......plus you've got to admit she's very...energetic.

||Love Always, Sakura01||

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Miaka all the way fer meeh. She may be a ditz and a klutz, but she knoes where her heart lays.

Takiko! .....Miaka grates on my nerves after... a frame or two..... maybe i just don't like her face...?

"All those with life were born to die" -Sailor Lethe

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you have tried.

Takiko Okuda is the heroine of Yuu Watase's new Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden comic, and is technically the original priestess, having journeyed The Universe of the Four Gods before Miaka or Yui.

I choose Takiko over Miaka. Why? Simply stated, because Takiko is more strong-willed, mature, self-sacrificing than Miaka, and she is a more realistic, believable, and relatable character. Although Miaka somewhat develops through Fushigi Yuugi, she was much more pampered than Takiko. Takiko was not praised or welcome with open arms; she was rejected and wanted by the land who saw her as a threat, so she had trouble finding open arms to run to in times of need. Rimudo, the love interest of Takiko, in fact refused to stay with her for the first few volumes.

Miaka may have had a big heart, but Takiko not only possessed the big heart, but she possessed the physical and mental strength that allowed her to hold herself together in dire situations. Which is to say, while Miaka got out of her extremely tough situations out of luck, Takiko got out of them through sheer will.

Takiko is simply the best Watase heroine, ever.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I would have to agree with both Mnemosyne and lekka... Frankly, Miaka just gets on my nerves. Takiko (at this point in the series) has shown much more mental and physical strength than Miaka did in FY. I also liked the fact that everything didn't just "fall into place" for Takiko... she wasn't saved by the handsome stranger and welcomed by all as the Priestess... It's just sad that we already know how this story will end... :(

Signature Image

i think they're bout da same.....but i kinda like Takiko a lil bit more...probably because she doesnt start off as a bratty and annoying kind of character!

[sigmg]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/baybee_blush/banner3.jpg[/sigimg]

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Miaka, of course! ;)

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

i kinda like takiko now and of course rimudo... genbu kaiden interest me

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

Keiko89

Keiko

Man im really old in reading the new Fushigi yugi but so far what i heard about Takiko is that she has it hard. since she doesnt have taiskun which miaka did. but i think that i will like both because of the love story that's involved in the story. I have to say that Takiko is much more prettier than Miaka. i will get back to you on my opinion on who i prefer when i complete reading Genbu Kaiden.

Keiko

When all You have is love....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.