Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Love or Money - Minitokyo

Love or Money

What would your perfer?

Love
34 votes
Money
7 votes
Can't I have Both?
24 votes
Can I choose Neither?
1 votes
What does the Guy/Girl look like? And how well are they off?
2 votes
Or are we talking about only few bucks here?
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

For a while now many of the channels have been showing reality shows that deal with weather people should pick love or money. All have been dumb in my eyes but that isn't why I'm posting...I'm here wanting to know what YOU would choose. *POLL ABOVE* I'll put in my choice later. ;)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

both ~_^

reasoning: retire early and spend it with your loved one $_<3

-repeat-

I'll be very happy if I can choose both.
but I think sometimes we must choose one of it.
Love is important in our life.
But life must go on.
we can't survive just because love, we need money to continue life.^ ^
So I think we can't choose it now, till we find the right person and think again about this choices=D

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Love becomes Money, Money becomes Love. I won't say anymore, figure out what i mean if you want.

To have both is to have true patience.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

tanteikun

tanteikun

Kawaikunai!

how about try to fall in love with a rich guy/gal, then you will have both

Signature
Shinjutsu wa Itsumo Hitotsu

So true...I figure that if I will never find my true love and you know I will never settle for anything less then I'll cave heh yeah like I'll be so tormented and forced to love for money. I know that makes me so shallow and it's even worse when I tell you that my husband will be like ninety with a heart condition and I will have a closet strategically placed in front of a flight of stairs so that when he waddles past I can jump out not only scare the living crap out of him but also make him fall down the stairs. If he doesn't have a heart attack then at least he'll break his neck. In the end I choose love over money unless I can't find that love. ;)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Quote by tanteikunhow about try to fall in love with a rich guy/gal, then you will have both

Nice idea! :D

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

I want the best of both worlds!

Who doesn't?

Quote by happygreendragonflyI want the best of both worlds!

Who doesn't?

A-men...course the odds of someone being both rich and young is like very rare. If it's true love though then money doesn't matter. :)

Signature Image

love

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

hahaha...both! XP

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

mangosteen

Your Geek Hot Lover

NO person can live without any of the two: LOVE AND MONEY. But then, one shouldn't overpower one from the other. We need love coz it is a sanctuary of our satisfaction in life. You know the saying 'the joy of loving and being loved in return'. Then again, we must not forget that man can't live with love alone.

Love or should I call 'Ai' is term for love in japanese.... W all need love... But some people in their mind think the money is best...

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

-_- i want both ov them love and money :hmpf:
hehe .. well i guess most ov us want both ~_~ but well hmm i guess i want love more than money coz u can make money T_T but u cant find true love :\

Traize

Traize

Design Student

Love thanks, a monetarily rich man is still a poor man if he has no one with whom to enjoy his money.

A poor man is a rich man in his happiness & well being if he shares love.

Signature
Dick Van Dyke is my Chuck Norris

:D :nya:

Well let's see... the latter is useful and the former is the opposite of useful... money it is then.

I wonder how selfish and stupid some of you seem to be.

Love: Oh yay. My body and society has tricked me once again! I'm really stupid!

Money: Oh yay. I can donate to charities and scientific funds with all the money I got from no where! Maybe I can save some lives too!

Both: Well, society has made me an idiot, but at least I have t3h c@$h that I can use to buy stuff for my partner! Too bad for science and those dead people though...

Hmm... hard choice.

love!

Both would be nice but definately love. Money compared to love is a common thing, its everywhere. But love only comes around once or twice in your lifetime....Yup! ^_^

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

I have had money...I have had a true and honest and deep love. If the love goes, all you have is money and it truly cant buy happiness. If the money goes, and the love is real, then everything will be fine.

Renjiro

^_^

I would go with love. I work/study hard to have all of the money and such taken care of. ^.^

++++++ Avid MMORPG Player
+++++ Avid IIDX Player
++++ Avid Pop'n Music Player
+++ Avid Soccer Fan

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Both love and money are importaint in life and true happines is to balance these two, because one can't exist well without the other.

up up and away

i would choose love over money! because that is what makes you happy in the world and money can't by love

Jakkals

Jakkals

The Angel of Death.

Both $_$

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.