Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ergo Proxy: A new series from the producers of Samurai Champloo - Minitokyo

Ergo Proxy: A new series from the producers of Samurai Champloo

Tagged under Ergo Proxy

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

The whole series has been pretty mysterious so far. I wonder what happened to Vincent and Pino when they went outside? Not too sure if I'm understanding all that's happening so far.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Nanashi have released a .mkv of Ergo Proxy ep 1! Wow... we're really spoiled for choice now.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

I watched both the first and second episodes and I love it! The animation is so great, especially lil/real, wow she has got me so hynotized. The story reminds me somewhat of 'i, robot' with machines with ai.
I favorite part so far is when lil/real shoot the robot coming from behind with her shotty...wow
The animation during that part,(lil spoiler) especially right after she shoots the robot thats coming from behend her and she's still holding the shotty and the gun, her arm, and body moving, with that look on her face... *breathless*
Can't wait for more of this anime =)

such a different turn from samurai champloo. this series is so much more dark, creepy, and violent... the anime-kraze sub was only about 140 megs but still looked incredible. no need to DL and then have to convert the HD .mvk version to .avi.

I really love this anime, I like the characters and all the emotion they put into the storyline. Plus it just kicks ass...subs are going slow as crap tho on 10 and 11....they do talk almost all the way through though I guess :P

---> *so desperate watched the raws

merged: 05-25-2006 ~ 04:29pm
Ps: Vincent is such a hottie with those intense green eyes >_<

I like it so much, it's a great Animation.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

No need to resurrect a thread that's been dead for over a year, even if you think that this is a great series.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.