Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 why you like anime when above 20(age) - Minitokyo

why you like anime when above 20(age)

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

I wonder when it became a prerequisite to be a certain age to stop watching amine...... :hmpf: I have been watching anime since Voltron, and that was with the 13 vehicles, not the 5 lions! Before that, it was Bugs Bunny and Road Runner Show! If it is something you like doing you are going to do it until you get bored of it. ;)

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

nekogirl333

nekogirl333

Konatic

yeh i agree with runemaster, the drawings in anime and manga is good. most storylines are good too

besides it's not like you got to stop liking anime/manga when you are 20 and over! Although by around that age, you would probably have less time to watch it because of work or family

The same question can really be asked to people who are still playing games at like 30! It's fun and enjoyable so I'm not going to stop anyway :)

i like anime since i was a kid.. so even when i'm older i'm still gonna like anime. maybe the genre would change a little bit since i'll be more mature. i'm still gonna stick with anime.

i believe that adult/older ppl stop watching anime because they done have time to do so. they are busy with their job, children ect.

Feenixdeathdeal

Feenixdeathdeal

"Demonic Typhoon"

Quote by nekogirl333yeh i agree with runemaster, the drawings in anime and manga is good. most storylines are good too

besides it's not like you got to stop liking anime/manga when you are 20 and over! Although by around that age, you would probably have less time to watch it because of work or family

The same question can really be asked to people who are still playing games at like 30! It's fun and enjoyable so I'm not going to stop anyway :)

Well said and put. *nods*

Its my choice whether i choose to continue watching anime or even playing videogames. I will say and admit that i like the anime look and the art and such. Some of it is really interesting as well and i'd rather be watching anime than just reading about it or thinking some of the things that are going on. Its nice to enjoy and i enjoy watching it.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.