Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which browser are you using to view MT IE6or even7beta...? - Minitokyo

Which browser are you using to view MT IE6or even7beta...?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

if i use ie6 to view my Userpage http://thinker123.minitokyo.net/
the mediaplayer can't work
and i can't hear my fav song :angry:
but in firefox , all ok! :)
i don't know why?

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Well I use Maxthon. I tried using Firefox, but it went funky on my computer. Maxthon works fine and has better tabbing that Firefox. I get no issues with viewing MT.

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

Maxthon is IE. It's just a program with some UI elements that links into IE to render web pages.

I use Firefox because it has the best extensions and it doesn't have all of the IE exploits.

Signature Image

well i use maxthon as well and i use firefox. and although mathon uses most of IE things, you don't have to have IE installed to use it. the tabbing function kicks arse and it has mouse movement options thingys like in opera. so yeah.

If you use Internet Explorer, or anything else based on its rendering engine, you are holding back development of the internet. Please, use a modern standards-compliant browser such as Opera, Firefox, Mozilla, Konqueror or Safari.

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

I believe MT was designed for Firefox browsers. It annoys me to hear that Firefox is stupid because their [poory written] website doesn't display properly while IE works fine.

It it wasn't for Firefox extensions, I'd still be using IE.

Feirai

Feirai

Bringer of Light

I use FireFox for all my web surfing and I love it. IE is terrible. I like Opera quite alot too...it's faster than FireFox but it does not load some pages as well as FireFox does. Plus Opera comes in a full suite with email and whatnots all inside. All I need for the moment is a browser so Fire Fox does just fine!

"He does not love who does not show love" - Shakespeare, The Two Gentlemen of Verona

I switched to Firefox and haven't looked back. Tabbed browsing with a single click you can open a link in a new tab. That and the Adblock extension are great.

i prefer use Opera..

I use Maxthon,it's more convenient

Firefox latest CVS Build.
Works perfectfor me :)

I hate sites that only work decend in MSIE.
(/me shoots Microsoft)

I do have MSIE7 installed, its better then MSIE6 i gues at security :P

tanteikun

tanteikun

Kawaikunai!

Quote by dreamerswell i use maxthon as well and i use firefox. and although mathon uses most of IE things, you don't have to have IE installed to use it. the tabbing function kicks arse and it has mouse movement options thingys like in opera. so yeah.

Ummmn, IE is installed is every windows machine, thats what the lawsuit against MS is about.

Signature
Shinjutsu wa Itsumo Hitotsu

Firefox ftw

Firefox, mainly for the tabs as I have like 20 open at the moment and that is unusually low.

merged: 02-23-2006 ~ 11:44pm
*unusually low for me

Don't be nooblets. Firefox is open-source, uber standards compliant, uses XUL, etc. I'd use Fx even if IE had a better UI (which it doesn't).

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

FireFox is the law, you should know it! ... well if it doesn't Opera is still awesome :D

nanya

nanya

EyzaatheEhnydeel

Firefox works awesome, even though I didn't use firefox or opera before, once my friend showed them to me, IE never came to my mind again. Firefox has great tabbing and plugin support

Signature
~Reika Kaseka, Aeulmei~

elessar007

elessar007

Scan Collector Extradonaire

I use Avant most of the time. I know it is a shell for IE, but I really don't care because Avant has a good interface and the performance vs. firefox doesn't show a great difference in my own personal experience. I tend to be one of those people that don't fix things unless they are broke and right now, for my purposes, IE is not "broke". I also have firefox installed but I find the tabbed browsing is much easier in Avant. I only use Firefox on the very rare occasion when I need to use one of the many plugins for firefox.

I have Firefox, MSIE7 & Opera on my comp.
Use Firefox 99,9% of the time.

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I'm IE6, but before you stone me, I have tried Firefox, but my Download Accelerator (DAP) refuses to work on it. For me it's an absolute neccesity (we have very slow lines). Otherwise, I'm used to IE. Works for me.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

i've been using firefox for about 1½ years, also using it at school on certain computers
still uses IE at school sometimes

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

firefox ftw indeed. never turned back to IE since.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Same as sto67. I've got to use IE for a few sites on my work intranet but at home and for everything else its Firefox (running 1.5.0.1)

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Quote by joemighty16I'm IE6, but before you stone me, I have tried Firefox, but my Download Accelerator (DAP) refuses to work on it. For me it's an absolute neccesity (we have very slow lines). Otherwise, I'm used to IE. Works for me.

Firefox has it's own DAP built in to it. I'm assuming you wanted to use DAP to resume downloads that you had to pause?

I'm a loyal Firefox user. Every now and again I have to use IE for websites that won't work with Firefox, but otherwise I block IE with my firewall program.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.