Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 existence of god - Minitokyo

existence of god

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

ACDCrocks711

RLH IV

1. GOD DOES NOT EXIST!
2. i know he doesnt exist because the one thing i prayed for 2 years not to happen.....happened my parents divorced and i was forced to chose who to stay with

(>')> <('<)
the dancing kirbys shall own you

Quote by ACDCrocks7111. GOD DOES NOT EXIST!
2. i know he doesnt exist because the one thing i prayed for 2 years not to happen.....happened my parents divorced and i was forced to chose who to stay with

Great reasoning there. I mean anything that let's "bad" things happen to you doesn't exist. All this proves is that God didn't stop your parents from getting divorced if it exists.

BalorYF19

BalorYF19

God of Death

Look this is a philosophical question that you discuss in class or whatever. In saying that, you must defind your defintion of god before saying if there is really is a god or not. You can't just say there is a god and try to prove without a definition. Faith is what you guys are talking about. Weather or not you have faith is teh real question beacuse that you don't really need anything to prove it.

I believe in the existence of God, but then again, I am Catholic so I guess that's a given...

well, you really can't say that god doesn't exist just because bad things have happned to you....... no offense here

what i'm trying to say here is that,
god does answer our prayers, the time just all depends
and maybe it's gods will, who knows?

and things like feelings..... i don't know, they really can't be controlled just by praying to god, so there

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

Actually I'm agnostic and though at the moment I do not believe in any supreme beings or "Gods" I am not about to say that there is no way that one could ever exist.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

I dont really believe in organized religion but i think there may be a higher power...

Quote by BalorYF19Look this is a philosophical question that you discuss in class or whatever. In saying that, you must defind your defintion of god before saying if there is really is a god or not. You can't just say there is a god and try to prove without a definition. Faith is what you guys are talking about. Weather or not you have faith is teh real question beacuse that you don't really need anything to prove it.

God = A supernatural entity.
Faith = A belief that does not rely on proof logical proof or evidence.

Happy?

Quote by EsunaMeggyActually I'm agnostic and though at the moment I do not believe in any supreme beings or "Gods" I am not about to say that there is no way that one could ever exist.

That's better defined as an atheist than an agnostic. Atheism is "the lack of a belief in god(s)." Agnostics often assert it's impossible to know if God exists or not, but that's not true.

yea, agnostic is u duno whether it exists,and neither do u wan to discuss abt it. its like, not concerned at all. kinda.

btw,im positive god does not exist. there's no way man.

merged: 04-28-2006 ~ 12:19pm
Oh,and fyi. regarding the fable abt noah's ark, i know it appeared in both the bible and the Quran, signifying tat its true. however, i'd like to point out, tat for the "flood to cover even the highest of mountains",tats everest mind u, there wun be enuff water in tis world to do tat.

Scientists have found tis out, even if all the polar ice caps melt, all the snow in the world melts, all the hydrogen atoms found all oxygen atoms possibly they could and transformed into water. the sea level would only be raised a mere 100feet or so. (altho its alot,yea,i noe) And a 100feet is waaaaaaaaaaay not enough to cover everest, tats a lofty 8000feet or so,mind you.

thus, i tink the story inside those religious teachings might be fraud. =x

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

i know He exist,, He doesn't have to take form so people would believe,
in my opinion, many people doesn't believe/ know
because of our imperpect world and the other thing,
i think, we are too small to think about it
our imagination can't reach it...
(just like thinking about the universe,you'll get crazy trying to imagine how vast it is,)..
that is...

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

If you can build a syllogism I can not break that proves the existence of God, then I'll believe Him. However, if I can break it, I will not believe it.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
World Domination is OURS!

God 0wnes. i think he does his thing, most religions say that if you ask him he'll let ya know he's their, just a thought. ;)

I also know/believe(whichever way you want it) God exists, but understand where those who don't are coming from(alhtough I disagree).

hmm...what are your arguments for His existence?

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
World Domination is OURS!

Yea,lets hear them. i have a million ways to prove tat he doesnt. juz wanna hear why ppl believes he exists.. =x

lol..

i though i would find wisdom in the religious posts..
but all i find is FIGHTS.......

ppl should stop fighting and start thinkin..
^^

God exist,becouse how can you explain the creating of humans souls,the afterlife,reincarnations,thing which we say in hypnose,but actually we shouldn't know them,some greater power,which gives the life rythmus,miracles,Jesus,Mohamed,etc...^^

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.