Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you keep in your wallet/purse? - Minitokyo

What do you keep in your wallet/purse?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Wondering what stuff you keep in your wallet or purse because I know some people keep bizzare stuff there. For me I found floss, every ID card I have, the businness card to my aunt's salon (three versions) , my dad's business card, a calander card, public library card, Boy Scouts of America liscence, and cash....so how bout you?

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

Just money and a few id cards, and businness cards.

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Well id cards, money, a picture of my nephew he looks like me at that age.

Earn money reading e-mails here

just my drivers license and debit card, sometimes cash. People say they spend more when they have acredit card and less when they have cash on hand, but when I have cash I just throw it around so I dont usually keep much on me ^_^'

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark at the Tannh

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

money! ^.^
i also keep my identification card, driving license (bikes only nor including cars..), a hospital tag I got from australia (hafta keep it!!), a calender card, my fathers buiseness card (5 of em)..
dats about it I think ^_^'

a condemn

Signature Image

Just money. I'm one of the simple folk...

Ironically enough... It's good to be evil.

Quote by lavia condemn

you mean a condom? i used to bring those around, but it made my wallet fat, so i dont carry them around anymore. in case of emergency, there's always a 7-11

they can become deffective if you leave them in your wallaet or the time or in other warm places dont they? or is that just a disclaimer for the lawyers sake... in any case, thats exactly what the 7-11 is for..

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark at the Tannh

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

o.O;;; ok....I keep a addersse book in my purse because I always forget things :hmpf: :sweat: but also some cash and other stuff...

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by nero19just my drivers license and debit card, sometimes cash. People say they spend more when they have acredit card and less when they have cash on hand, but when I have cash I just throw it around so I dont usually keep much on me ^_^'

Wow, that's a good way to break out of that habit....Mabey I should try that too.... :)

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

I keep my important cards (the works) and money (too much) in my wallet. Heh, I even have an activity ticket and an honor roll certificate. I also have a movie ticket or two.

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Money and junk, might throw in a few cards there as well at times.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

I don't carry or wallet or purse, actually. I really prefer not to have anything on me, feels like a hindrance. I'll carry money when I need it, but rarely anything else.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

just the usual money,id cards,credit card,and expired mcdonalds and video store vouchers :d

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

money, credit card, id cards, and some other cards ^^;

giving it all away...

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Quote by asuk

Quote by lavia condemn

you mean a condom? i used to bring those around, but it made my wallet
fat, so i dont carry them around anymore. in case of emergency, there's
always a 7-11

=accusing.

And as for me, I don't carry any wallet.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

dont carry anything normal, just dinero, credit /debit card, ID cards, and ticket stubs

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

Money, library card (which no longer is valid - there goes my source of free school reference material. >.>), a few pictures of different jrock bands, an amazon voucher (which has no reason to be in there really o.0), quite a bits of random paper with phone numbers scribbled down on when I've bumped into someone in town or something, and a tiny tiny tiny little pen (I think its one of the ones they use in banks, and index/argos stores but meh ¬.¬).

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

Money.

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

money and id card

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

I keep money, Card, some note and charm :)

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Money, KRock 92 Free Card, Pathmark Card, Permit, ID.. Picture of my girlfriend, and I think that's it.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Yay, great comments everyone, Today I found out my wallet has other pockets that were long forgotten....and crammed with even more stuff. Lets see there's a coupon for 15% off one regularly priced item at Waldenbooks (no idea where that is and it's expired too). A folded paper that has the directions to my friend's pad and a slip of paper with my locker combination (from 2 years ago)

- Robert Wilensky

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.