Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scary Movie 4.... - Minitokyo

Scary Movie 4....

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

I just watched this film... the writers couldn't even come up with a full 1 and a half hours of lame cheesy spoof jokes... I'm not even sure if that means Scary Movie 4 is really a "movie"...

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i heard the fourth wasnt as great as the others. i saw the other three movies and they were pretty good, i agree that the movies have a weird and different sort of humour. its still entertaining for the most part, but it can be just pure stupidity at some parts in my opinion.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I thought it was funny, but not as great as I expected. I hadn't seen the first 3 movies, but I'm pretty sure they were alot funnier. Alot of jokes I didn't get (mainly because they were satirical, so you needed to have seen what it's making fun of), but others I laughed my head off (especially the part where they were "speaking" Japanese ^_^). I was especially disappointed that it was only 85 minutes though.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

every that i knew who has seen it says that its crap

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Quote by kyokujitsuI thought it was funny, but not as great as I expected. I hadn't seen the first 3 movies, but I'm pretty sure they were alot funnier. Alot of jokes I didn't get (mainly because they were satirical, so you needed to have seen what it's making fun of), but others I laughed my head off (especially the part where they were "speaking" Japanese ^_^). I was especially disappointed that it was only 85 minutes though.

Watch the first 3 movies. It's the same sort of humour, but they got it right in the first 2 movies. The 3rd... not so much :sweat:

Also I have seen all the movies that Scary Movie 4 had parodied. Some were fairly amusing but the majority of the jokes were poorly executed. I dunno... I think it's the actors that piss me off... that blond chick makes me wanna hurt someone

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

I was a bit disappointed with the 4th movie but that could be because I did not see any of the movies they spoofed. I did have a few laughs out of it here and there and it some parts, I didn't get the joke. And the head smacking into things was getting to be a bit old for me. Anyway, if I was familiar with the movies they parodied, then maybe I would find it more enjoyable.

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.