Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Annoying anime character - Minitokyo

Annoying anime character

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Don't you have somewhere in the many series that you have watched, a characters that just bugs you and you don't know why ? I'm not saying hate, it's just that whenever the character pops up on screen, you sigh and can't wait for the scene to be over ?

I do. Rin from Inuyasha get's on my nerves...It's cute the way she gives another side to Seshoumaru's personality...but she's soooo annoying..Always screeming:Seshoumaru-sama !! I thought she would be cute not a pain in the but...

And recently, I started disling Testarossa from Fullmetal Panic. She just bugs me I really can't tell why.

Signature Image

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

ash from pokemon hes very annoying to me ^^

OMG OMG I was just gonna start this topic but then I changed my mind LOL!
I think wakaba from utena is annoying and really really ugly

Archenius

clover

naraku from inuyasha , he's sooo chicken, always escaping

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

Narusegawa from Love Hina

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

Quote by rory07ash from pokemon hes very annoying to me ^^

that and Yuji from Blue Gender during the first few episodes ( such a wuss ) but later he turns into a bad-ass

Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Tsukasa....He just bitches and bitches and doesn't shut up! he needs to die.

Btw, hes from .hack//Sign

Signature Image

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

Fllay from Gundam Seed
Each time i watch gundam seed, i wanna slap her... :hmpf:

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

Fllay from Gundam Seed
Each time i watch gundam seed, i wanna slap her... :hmpf:

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

you know who's really annoying? Ruby Moon from CCS its so loud and I still dont know its gender

Sakura from Naruto.... you'd struggle to find a crapper Ninja than her :hmpf:

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

fllay FROM gundam seed!!!!!!! =X

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

everyone of digimon, akkk they sux alot

CowX

CowX

Bee Train Fan

Definitely that one girl from Interlude. If you've seen it, then you'd know who it was.

Signature Image

May Minazuki Taeko, Chika and Mayu chan from Ai yori aoshi die >_>

i hate them.

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

chibi moon, any pokeyman character

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

if this includes anime vid game characters then wakka and tidus from ffx! if not vid game, then genpou from ikkitousen! what a dork!

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

I hate, I HATE May Wong and Leon from Kaleido Star Season 2.

Signature Image

i think i'll say with no regrets :
- sasuke in naruto ( what a plain character ! i want to erase him in each planch i see him ! )
- toya in ayashi no ceres ( i like yuhi more ! )
- aya from tenjo tenge ( i hope she'll leave soichiro alone ! i want him to be with maya ^^ )
- sae ( a bitch )and tojigamori ( a simple minded ) in peach girl
- harada risa from dn angel ( so egocentrist ! )

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Right now it's pretty much a toss up between the jiggly teacher in DearS and the blonde guy in Girls Bravo.

Besides that, the top most annoying of all time is the little old man in Ranma 1/2.

Shinji from Evangelion. He just whines and complains about people not liking him. I wish someone would've put a shotgun to his head and just end the pain. The other guy I don't like is Iggy, Tak's best friend in Initial D. He's a damn smartass who thinks he knows everything, and his face is pretty ugly too. I don't know how Tak managed to put up with him. Frankly, I'd just punch his lights out.

naga from slayers is horrible.
naru from love hina, about half the time

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

Quote by rory07ash from pokemon hes very annoying to me ^^

Agreed, his dubbing voice actor was the worst thing to walk the earth, totally stupid voice that didn't suit him at all.

Ay-chama

Ay-chama

lil grass shack

female teacher from Mahoro (i'm still angry that i watched that)
female teacher from DearS (although her character is good at times)

there are others... but they're the main ones i can't stand.

slide...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.