Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach licensed! - Minitokyo

Bleach licensed!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Dattebayo, in my opinion, is the group releasing the best quality subs for Bleach right now anyway (and the fastest, to boot). They've never stopped subbing Naruto, so I doubt they'd stop subbing Bleach, even if the licensing was definite.

*Expletive deleted*

When did this happen? I'm so lost. I should sleep now.

Quote by toxictea23Oh god, i just wish these companies would stop licensing and dubbing anime..it ruins to whole point of it being japanese in the first place. When anime turns dub..its messed>.<
And bleach was my favourite show as well..>.<

Then just switch over to the Japanese audio tracks. You're not forced to watch it in English. If it's on TV, then don't watch it.

Signature Image

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Well if you ask me this is a bunch of horse crap! I switched to Bleach-Society at the begining of the 3rd season because Lunar was so far behind, I liked Lunar's subs very much tho...well so I've got half a season of Bleach-Society dubs and I hate switching between Fansub groups! Well I hope Bleach-Society continues, however their web page is currently unavailable... I am kinda curious to know who many episodes or if all of them where liscensed I did not read that anywhere. I ask cause If I remember correctly that Naruto had only been liscensed up to episde 50 somthing...so that is why some fansub groups continued subbing it. Well...just have to see how it goes now...I do hate it when that crap happens.

SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Spit Fire Like Dhalsim

Quote by SolarMan over usage of letters no(...) a little yes if they bring both games for the PSP

i don't get your little comment about the PSP games. you DO know that the PSP is NOT region bound in terms of games, right? meaning you can play a Japanese game with an American bought PSP.

and my god, stop complaining about dubs and crap, it's not like they're tossing it on Toonami so it's gonna be watered down beyond reason. on top of that, Bleach was bound to get licensed sooner or later, complaining about it isn't going to do anything.

Leader of the Hip Hop And Rap Alliance: http://hiphopandrapalliance.minitokyo.net/
Signature Image

i understand that some pople see licensing as a a good thing but i find it horrifying. bleach was one of my fovorite animes up until the filler, and now like naruto it sucks (though i hear the naruto filler is almost over yay!) My only hope is that some groups continue to sub and release bleach for the enjoyment of all bleach fans, subbers we lov u!

AZN PRIDE

hayate392

hayate392

#1 Badass MUAHAHAHHA

where I live I'll never see the rest now<__<

#1 Badass 21st Century Killing Machine
Signature

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

great, another awesome series that's going to be butt-raped by too much editing and terrible voice-acting at the hands of VIZ Media.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

I do find it quite funny a lot of times how much bitching goes on in these forums. So many people make it likes it's a big deal, when I'll damn sure bet probably 90% of you wouldn't even buy the DVD's no matter what happens. You are going to continue to download the fansubs, don't worry someone will continue subbing it for you. Fans are horribly spoiled ever since downloading on the net became a big thing, and people tend to act like the ability to download anime is their right. Venting complete, and if you happen to be one of those that I'm not referring to, then pay no attention.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

SierriusBlack

SierriusBlack

Atheistic Debater

Quote by shoujoboyI do find it quite funny a lot of times how much bitching goes on in these forums. So many people make it likes it's a big deal, when I'll damn sure bet probably 90% of you wouldn't even buy the DVD's no matter what happens. You are going to continue to download the fansubs, don't worry someone will continue subbing it for you. Fans are horribly spoiled ever since downloading on the net became a big thing, and people tend to act like the ability to download anime is their right. Venting complete, and if you happen to be one of those that I'm not referring to, then pay no attention.

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

But remember, downloading fansubs that make the character pottymouths means you're totally a better fan than someone who works to get money to support an anime they like. And it's not like we haven't seen the dub yet; it'll obviously suck. Because English is the devil. Reading English pasted over a Japanese show is okay, but hearing English spoken...the horror.

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
-Albert Einstein

i've been watching anime for a couple of years now and i have to say dubs appal me to no end O.O and the fact that they cut off things when its either too bloody or doesnt fit to their alternation of conversations makes it even worse =_=' so its fansubs or raws all the way for me xP

I would love to support it if i could... but original anime DVDs are rare in my country.... So i have to venture 2hr plane due west to get ori stuff.... Subs or Dub? Of course subs... Dub version is usually very bad.... Spoils the mood....

Bleach is in my top 5 anime lists.....

Cheers for almost all the subbers....

SierriusBlack

SierriusBlack

Atheistic Debater

You guys do realize that they're obligated by law to cut things out that don't conform to FCC standards, correct? They could get fined millions of dollars if they don't. And guess what? The DVDs are almost always uncut, with the original Japanese track and accurate English subtitles. So even if you can't bear to listen to your native language for whatever reason, you don't even have to.

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
-Albert Einstein

Even if a fansubber stops subbing the series, DVD ripping groups will eventually release them. So if you're cheap, there's the other way of acquiring licensed anime. :\

Signature Image

Mindfullcat

Mindfullcat

You don't get owt for nowt

Oh noes! like it will stop me getting my weekly dose of bleach :D

SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Spit Fire Like Dhalsim

Quote by shoujoboyI do find it quite funny a lot of times how much bitching goes on in these forums. So many people make it likes it's a big deal, when I'll damn sure bet probably 90% of you wouldn't even buy the DVD's no matter what happens. You are going to continue to download the fansubs, don't worry someone will continue subbing it for you. Fans are horribly spoiled ever since downloading on the net became a big thing, and people tend to act like the ability to download anime is their right. Venting complete, and if you happen to be one of those that I'm not referring to, then pay no attention.

well said, people bitch too much about stupid stuff.

1) the day that every group, and i mean every group, stops subbing a popular anime simply because it got licensed is the day that hell freezes over, pigs grow wings and fly, 50 Cent defeats Rakim on the mic, and Eminem turns gay, simultaneously.

2) editing is reserved for the 5pm Toonami shows that turn out all pussy and cheesy cause they're targeted at them little tykes. from what I know, Bleach is going to be broadcasted on Adult Swim (there's a reason it's called ADULT swim ya know?), so expect them to put more effort in keeping fans happy about the end product.

3) Naruto got licensed, and hell it got butchered, is there any reason to continue bitching about it? No. Why? Last I checked Dattebayo and several other groups were still subbing it.

Leader of the Hip Hop And Rap Alliance: http://hiphopandrapalliance.minitokyo.net/
Signature Image

A sad day indeed.

I must say, the licensing news comes as no surprise at all. given the success of FMA and Naruto, it was bound to happen. Ah well, let's hope the dubbing will not be /too/ horrid. XP

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by VoodooMustDie*Expletive deleted*

Hahaha! Agreed!

queenyokai

queenyokai

Probitas laudatur et alget

I am so glad someone finally decided to license Bleach in the US. I wish they didn't take so long. Why do they take so long to start releasing popular anime in the US anyway. Gundam SEED Destiny Disk 1 was only just released, and it's been out on DVD in Japan since Feb 2005! I'm generally not a fan of the english dubs [have any of you seen Eva in English - my god...] but sometimes they do allright. At least I can rent it on DVD this way.

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

Quote by someweirdguyWow, another unfinished series to get licensed. I just feel sorry for people that are only watching the series on Adult Swim, as they'll never be able to catch up to where it is now.

funny i just caught up with Japan yesterday XD next ep is on the 28th the suspense is killing me >_<

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

NO! It's not fair! Can't they just wait?

I mean I wouldn't be surprise for it to be license, as in the case of FMA which got license just before it ended, but it takes way too long for it to arrive to my country. [I am definitely going to buy its DVD once it's out in my country.]

AH~! Why can't they wait?

You wouldn't betray me, right?

i know, its really annoying when they do, then u cnat dl them anymore

merged: 03-29-2006 ~ 12:05pm
i know, its really annoying when they do, then u cnat dl them anymore

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.