Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Was flay allster pregant? - Minitokyo

Was flay allster pregant?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

I think flay was pregant in seed because remember when she had something to say to kira,and she also kept getting sick as well x_x.So what do u think? ;)

Never!I dont think soo!coz she's good at this things...I hate her!well I think when she wanna say something to Kira..maybe she just want to appologize to him for being such a jerk and she sick because she fell so guity for threat him soo awful(hahaha well...)plzzdont say that coz im big fan of KIRAxLACUS(well Fllay died already)

I don't think she's pregnant.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Yeah i dont think she was pregnant. I guess she was a lil sick kuz of the motion of the archangel but I dont think she was pregnant.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Nah, I don't think she's pregnant. Like Meow-cun said, I think she wanted to apologize to Kira, because in phase 48 (I believe), she tells Natarle that she wants to apologize to Kira, because she never gotten a chance to. I think their relationship is kinda sad in this aspect, that they never did have a proper chance to make things better.

Right before she tried to tell Kira something, she passed by the cafe, hearing her friends saying how they've learned to adapt and contribute to the ship. I think she feels bad that even though she volunteered first, she hadn't had any contributions to the ship, other than manipulating Kira. then she goes to the hanger, and saw how agonized he looked, standing by the Strike. I think this is when she's finally beginning to understand things more.

I don't really like Fllay's character, but I do like the fact that she developed so much, and she is very human.

poor fllay though she was evil in the beginnnig towards the end she was really sincere. and no, i doubt she was pregnent

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

Well, this came to my mind too, you know, they are on a ship, I bet she didn't have condoms or such stuff ... and the way they made love was so unexpected ... but I guess this is just series, so ... plus he was a coordinator and she was a natural ... I guess it's not that ~_^

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

cloakanddagger

cloakanddagger

ain't she cute

it's a distinct possibility...

live with honor, die with honor, without honor you are nothing. quote by cloakanddagger

http://s4.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=24436

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Nope!
Just like what the others said, I also don't think that Fllay is pregnant. Well, she may just be seasick by that time coz as far as I can remember, the Archangel was having a battle across the ocean.

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

What?! of course not what makes you think that? anyways i don't like her. but to be fair i understand her situation why she's like that.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote by VeronikaWell, this came to my mind too, you know, they are on a ship, I bet she didn't have condoms or such stuff ...

Well, considering it's Fllay, you never know what she carries with her :D. I mean, she actually had a facial mask thingy, and all those beauty/hair products with her...

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFF HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL(...)

There is a probability that she was. I mean, anything could happen. Even if he was a coordinator and she was a natural, they're still humans. The only difference there is that he's more advanced and all.

When she also was about to ask Kira something, that would've either been an apology or something similar. ^^

But then again, she's dead, so we'll never know. If she was, the kid would've died along with her without anyone noticing. ^^

Just wanted to tell u guys the second comment that reads my username was NOT ME...i am currently trying to figure out who it is,so ignore the second comment that had my username.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I never thought of that before! You do have a point about her looking sick...but I'm sure they would have given us a few more hints to escalate the idea XD!

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

...if she was pregnant... does that mean Kira lost his viriginity to her first instead of Lacus? Woaaah man... don't wanna go there now... I'll just stop here...

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

lol, maybe cos i seriously don't think she and kira used protection in ep 16 [laughs]
but then again, maybe not ^^
maybe they DID use protection after all..
but we'll never know cos she died already.
unless the producers say~~..
XD

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I don't beleive she was at all she just was being herself.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

whatever i dunt care whether it's pregnent or not...i'm just happy she's off the show..argg her baby will probably grow up to be like her..dat stikin b****

[sigmg]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/baybee_blush/banner3.jpg[/sigimg]

MeiHarajukuHime

A.W.A.K.E.N.

I don't think she was pregnant...Fllay...pregnant...Eeeeh..not the best thing. But yes I agree with Whitesparkles. I'm glad she's gone. No offense to Fllay fans >.>

Sucker for anime guys >.<

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

personally i dont think she was. she may have had some motion sickness thing going on. as for the second post with your username. did one of your friends get on under your name by chances?

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

its kinda hard to be pregnant when ones dead insn't it?

i think u know how it goes from there

Yes i kind of agree with the happyasian, does it really matter if Fllay is dead? But even though, no I don't think she was pregnant, I mean she was probably as disoriented with all the death and with Kira being a coordinator and all. So...yeah....

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Threads dead for more than 4 weeks should be left to rest in peace, please. Closed.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.