Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any one suggest Akatsuki suitable for Caggali~~XD - Minitokyo

Any one suggest Akatsuki suitable for Caggali~~XD

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Abzuseilue

Abzuseilue

The Way Of Arts~Springs forever

Simple question ^_~ how did you think when Caggali piloted Akatsuki , almost crushes by Shin ~~XD

Good and bad path just choosing by yourself,the future world will change with the path you choosen
Signature
Creator and page design Adminstrator on
GundamModelClub

GundamFans

GundamFans

** May My Wishes Come True **

think Cagalli is suitable to be a General than a pilot :)

* Space & Life are so Mystery *
Signature
** May My Dreams Come True **
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Cagalli makes a decent pilot, but not as great as Kira or Athrun. She does possess the SEED factor. Her use of Akatsuki was pretty good, but Mwu uses it to its full potential I think. Maybe Cagalli is best suited as the chairman of Orb or whut not.

SaNeko

SaNeko

Princess of ORB

I agree with the other comments, Cagalli does her best being a military general than a pilot, in the same way of Lacus.

So, if you takes Z Gundam for reference, i was obvious that Mwu would pilot Akatsuki (Akatsuki is based in z gundam's Hyakushiki, piloted by Quattro Baggina, A.K.A. Char Aznable, Quattro and Neo-Mwu looks very similar =s)

Kono koe ga kikoeru kai
dou ka kurushibanaide!!!!
- B'z Fan -

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

I kinda agree with the others...
Cagalli is better being a general or a commander of a battleship rather than being a pilot. Even though she has the seed factor, she can't pilot as good as Kira and Athrun... after all she is girl. *sorry for Cagalli fans*

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

akatsuki is not suitable for cagalli, she likes good as commander or miss chairman of ORB than MS pilot.....

Agreed. not very suitable. actually i really don't think cagalli is suitable to pilot any mobil suit. she's not as skill as Kira or Athrun. but have to agree that she is a good leader. i like to have her in the front line but not as MS pilot. maybe like in the battle ship such as Archangel or Minerva.

Abzuseilue

Abzuseilue

The Way Of Arts~Springs forever

Everyone also agree Caggali be a miss general and chairman ,sometimes Kira`s team also need some supporter ^_~ In seed series, Cagalli use strike rogue to find Athrun before the justice time bom activate .Intergrated Strike rogue suitable for her until now ^_~

Good and bad path just choosing by yourself,the future world will change with the path you choosen
Signature
Creator and page design Adminstrator on
GundamModelClub

Cagalli sucks as an MS pilot. period.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I think Cagalli's a pretty decent pilot, not the best, but better than some. I think her skills are perhaps around Luna's. I mean, considering she didn't reallly have any formal training in a military school, she's doing pretty well.

As for Akatsuki itself, well, I don't feel it's quite fair in that one fight. It's her first time in Akasuki, and she's probably not used to it yet, and Destiny was pretty strong. I kinda wished she'd fight in it again (to prove herself perhaps), after all, it was made for her by her father. but I guess Neo wouldn't have a machine to use...

but yeah, like others said, she's better at fighting with words than weapons. Like her father once told her, there's more ways to fight than shooting a weapon.

Auelneider15

Auelneider15

Pride of the Abyss

I think she suits the Strike Rouge better.Akatsuki is a bit "too modern" for an amateur pilot like Cagalli to use.

Signature Image

Kill or be killed-Clotho Buer

she was decent but like someone said, Mwu could use to its full potential

She's kinda ok with Akatsuki, but I think it's in better hands with Mu La Flaga. i mean, you saw how he took on those ZAFT MS unit's at the battle at Requirem/Messiah

I think Cagalli is a good pilot. Ofcourse a lot of people say no way, she's rubbish, her skill is very poor ... but she's a normal NATURAL. All of the good pilots like Kira, Athrun, Shinn, Yzak, Daerka... are Coordinators, or Mwu, Rau, Rey are clones, or Stellar, Auel, Sting... are extended. I didn't see any skillful natural pilot. So Cagalli's skill is pretty good. That's better than many pilots (remember the 3 girls of Orb).
With the Akatsuki, she's been fighting quite well until Shinn appears. Ofcourse she can not compare to Shinn, but shouldn't call her "sucks" because of that. And ofcourse Mwu's skill is better than hers. I think if Mwu already had a good MS, Cagalli could keep the Akatsuki, as it is a good mobile suit and it could protect her better than the Strike Rouge. Or if the Justice is damaged, she can give it to Athrun and that's something represents for their love (^^ just joking, a romantic imagination of an AsuCaga fan)
In conclusion, Mwu is definitely better at it, but I prefer Cagalli keeping it because it's the last protection her father could give her.

cagalli's pathetic. she thinks she's more than capable of piloting a gundam, but as you can see in the destiny series, she's a complete pushover. no wonder akatsuki was later assigned to mu, not HE'S a pilot! =)

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

Quote by nhincaigi104 I think Cagalli is a good pilot. Ofcourse a lot of people say no way, she's rubbish, her skill is very poor ... but she's a normal NATURAL. All of the good pilots like Kira, Athrun, Shinn, Yzak, Daerka... are Coordinators, or Mwu, Rau, Rey are clones, or Stellar, Auel, Sting... are extended. I didn't see any skillful natural pilot. So Cagalli's skill is pretty good. That's better than many pilots (remember the 3 girls of Orb).
With the Akatsuki, she's been fighting quite well until Shinn appears. Ofcourse she can not compare to Shinn, but shouldn't call her "sucks" because of that. And ofcourse Mwu's skill is better than hers. I think if Mwu already had a good MS, Cagalli could keep the Akatsuki, as it is a good mobile suit and it could protect her better than the Strike Rouge. Or if the Justice is damaged, she can give it to Athrun and that's something represents for their love (^^ just joking, a romantic imagination of an AsuCaga fan)
In conclusion, Mwu is definitely better at it, but I prefer Cagalli keeping it because it's the last protection her father could give her.

I completely agree with you :)

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

JCzala

JCzala

Lightning Gear Trainer

As far as I've seen and read in other forums, a lot of fans say that Cagalli's piloting skils are either good or bad. But as you see, Cagalli is a Natural, therefore she can't really be match against the skills of a Coordinator, Extended or a Clone. However, for a Natural, Cagalli makes a pretty decent pilot.

In SEED, she jumped into the Skygrasper and pilots it in battle. She used it to destory an enemy ship, and to think she's only new to that machine. And Mwu is impressed on how she pilots it too. And there's the Strike Rouge. Though we only got to see it in the few last episodes in SEED, we observed that Cagalli is stronger than any ZAFT soldiers around.

We didn't see much of her piloting skill in GSD, because she didn't want to fight againt the ORB forces using her Strike Rouge. She cares for ORB and that's why she hesitated to even shoot at one of its forces. But in Episode 40, the Golden Will, Destiny introduced the Akatsuki, the most precious sword given to Cagalli by her father, Lord Uzumi. From a technical stand point, Akatsuki is the best when it comes to defence--even though it's at a disadvantage during a close-range combat. Of course, though the Akatsuki was new to her, she was still able to pilot it well enough to defeat ZAFT soldiers and defend ORB.

Cagali fighting against Shinn? That's a different tale. We all know that Shinn's capabilities is far more superior than Cagalli's. Plus, Shinn is an ace and also possesses the SEED factor. Surely Cagalli has SEED too, but let us not forget that she's a NATURAL.

In General, I think Akatsuki is a good mobile suit for her. And as I've read from other forums, Cagalli has an even better aim than Lunamaria (No offense to Luna fans).

But Cagalli does make an excellent Commander-in-Chief in the battle and other soldiers of ORB look up to her so well. I'm impressed with her commanding skils and decision-making.

Of course, compared to Kira, Athrun, etc... She's not as good. But she's decent. And if she had more training, I think she'd be a good pilot. Even though I know Cagalli is better suited for the Princess of Orb, it would be nice to see her out in the battlefield more often.

Yeah! I agree she's better to be commander-in-chif than piloting a mobile suit. But still I think she has the capability of piloting Akatsuki simply because when she piloted it in GSD she wasn't in such condition to fight back they way she did with Rouge. She was begining to regain the powers she'd lost. I think she has the potenial and I really like to see the Seed Factor in her. :) She still can pilot a MS and that counts and of course If they give her chance to show herself! ~_~

merged: 01-13-2007 ~ 11:15am

Quote by JCzalaAs far as I've seen and read in other forums, a lot of fans say that Cagalli's piloting skils are either good or bad. But as you see, Cagalli is a Natural, therefore she can't really be match against the skills of a Coordinator, Extended or a Clone. However, for a Natural, Cagalli makes a pretty decent pilot.

In SEED, she jumped into the Skygrasper and pilots it in battle. She used it to destory an enemy ship, and to think she's only new to that machine. And Mwu is impressed on how she pilots it too. And there's the Strike Rouge. Though we only got to see it in the few last episodes in SEED, we observed that Cagalli is stronger than any ZAFT soldiers around.

We didn't see much of her piloting skill in GSD, because she didn't want to fight againt the ORB forces using her Strike Rouge. She cares for ORB and that's why she hesitated to even shoot at one of its forces. But in Episode 40, the Golden Will, Destiny introduced the Akatsuki, the most precious sword given to Cagalli by her father, Lord Uzumi. From a technical stand point, Akatsuki is the best when it comes to defence--even though it's at a disadvantage during a close-range combat. Of course, though the Akatsuki was new to her, she was still able to pilot it well enough to defeat ZAFT soldiers and defend ORB.

Cagali fighting against Shinn? That's a different tale. We all know that Shinn's capabilities is far more superior than Cagalli's. Plus, Shinn is an ace and also possesses the SEED factor. Surely Cagalli has SEED too, but let us not forget that she's a NATURAL.

In General, I think Akatsuki is a good mobile suit for her. And as I've read from other forums, Cagalli has an even better aim than Lunamaria (No offense to Luna fans).

But Cagalli does make an excellent Commander-in-Chief in the battle and other soldiers of ORB look up to her so well. I'm impressed with her commanding skils and decision-making.

I like the way you explained it! Plus if her father gave her such MS that means he knew Cagalli could pilots it. Uzami Athha, in my opinion was not a type of person to simply leave such powerful item to Cagalli, simply becuase she was his daughter. He was a very sensible man -even more that Athrun's father-. If he knew she didn't had the power he would for sure trust it to someone with more potential such as Kira -who he knew was her twin brother and possesed more power and skills. The timing and Cagalli's condition was just the matter.

gundam00

gundam00

Gundam Pilot

Cagali used the SEED factor in Gundam SEED and she hasent used it sense but I think it is sutable for cagali because the akatsuki can reflect almos any beam cannon.

Wing Zero
Signature

Well...... i think Cagalli is not that bad in pilotting mobile suit. i mean... she is a Natural, and not to mention that she is lack of experienced. C'mon, i haven't seen her battle in mobile suit except in final battle of Gundam SEED and of course when she want to protect ORB in Destiny (i dont count battle in Crete as Cagalli's fight because she doesn't "fight" in that battle). Maybe she has been trained before she run away in SEED (well... she did say that she is better than other Astray's pilot like Juri, Mayura, and Asagi), but training is different from real battle. i dont think she was pilotting any mobile suit after Final Battle in Gundam SEED because she has to become a representative of ORB which fighting in mobile suit is not her job.

When she is pilotting Akatsuki, i think she did a very good job. Her enemy is ZAFT and of course ZAFT's pilots are coordinator. Consider that her lack of experience, her absence from pilotting mobile suit for such a long time (2 years), and pilotting mobile suit that she has never been before..... (that was the first time Akatsuki appeared).... she really did a good job....the battle to protect ORB prove that Cagalli has a natural talent in mobile suit (although of course she is not as strong as our heroes like Kira, Athrun, Yzak, Dearka, Mwu, etc), but she defeat a bunch of ZAFT's pilot until Shinn appear in Destiny.

Of course Shinn would beat her in Destiny. Even though he is still a brat (no offence), but he is a red elite pilot of ZAFT, FAITH, and he has defeated Kira (although i rather said that Kira lose because of the condition that VERY VERY VERY......... aaaa forget it). If he can't defeat Cagalli, i think he didn't deserve the Red suit of ZAFT (like Lunamaria, i dont think she deserve the elite red suit of ZAFT with that skill, Dearka is more deserve than her..... no offence though)

About she couldn't use Akatsuki's full potential.... i think that is really reasonable because she was just knows there is a moblie suit called Akatsuki which her father trusted it to her when ORB is in crictical condition.

But after all..... i think Cagalli is better in politic and battle..... she is very gentle, and fragile....although she seem so strong. Even though she doesn't show that she is being hurted when she is seeing people die (well.... we know that she is sad, but she cried alone, like Kira in SEED, and as his twin sister, i think Cagalli is as gentle as Kira, she is just shy to admit it and the condition make her to always stay strong, no matter what condition is).

So, Akatsuki is suitable for her (because it is her father's "gift" and Akatsuki is made to protect other rather than to attack other.... looks at its barrier^^;), but Cagalli is better suited as representative, or leader that lead other with her ideal, not as warrior or soldier who fight in mobile suit to attack or kill other.

merged: 01-14-2007 ~ 11:43pm
oooo in addition, Akatsuki is very suited with her because of its color. It is golden mobile suit, like Cagalli's hair and eyes.^^

she is not as good as kira or athrun but better then ur average MS pilot... but she is a great leader... is that wut everyone is trying to say?

Akatsuki suits Cagalli good and she yous it very good in the attack of ORB in destiny

i dunno cagallis alright but MWU ROX

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.