Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach:anime or the manga - Minitokyo

Bleach:anime or the manga

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

the title says it all. soo for bleach which do u prefer the anime or manga. for me i prefer the manga cause i kinda of hate the fillers. soo wad do u prefer and pls state why

I like the manga more since it's the original one and it's ahead of the anime. I like how they present the stories in the manga more than the anime. But I would like to say that the anime is not that bad. It presents the action / fighting scenes of the manga well.

moveurbodygirl

moveurbodygirl

~*Dancing Queen*~

I usually like the manga better than the anime, mostly because of the graphics, but in this case I haven't even watched the anime.

~beautiful....~

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

The anime is better in one way, but I hate the fillers. So, right now, I think the manga is better.

I think the same too. Even though the anime has some advantages over the manga (and that means I like it more XD ) right now I prefer the manga because of the anime fillers...Oh well.

I got along everyone else and say that I love the anime, but I absolutely HATE (hate, hate, hate...) these annoying fillers. Sure, they've got plenty of action and all that, but I still want to see what happens in the main story! I've started reading the manga just for that reason, and I have to say that after the SoulSociety arc, the manga is much, much better... looking forward to the end of the fillers.

My opinion is slightly biased because I have only read the first 5 of the mangas and have seen all of the animes so I don't know anything about this filler nonsense. I believe that the anime is hands down far better than the manga if for the sheer fact that it is far cheaper.

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

both? cause i like the anime before the fillers... and i like the manga too? o.O

I liked both anime and manga until the very end of Soul Society act - they didn't differ very much in fact, so why shouldn't I? ;) But I just can't stand the filler... It's so annoying! So now I'm waiting impatiently for anime to catch up with manga... Wonder how long it's going to take...

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

Quote by dracofilI liked both anime and manga until the very end of Soul Society act - they didn't differ very much in fact, so why shouldn't I? ;) But I just can't stand the filler... It's so annoying! So now I'm waiting impatiently for anime to catch up with manga... Wonder how long it's going to take...

same here. i find the fillers boring

the manga. I like it mainly because there' s no filler. And it comes with nice layouts

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

It's tough to say... I would say the manga, but the momentum that it had after Soul Society Arc is starting to wind down... whereas the momentum for the filler arc in the anime is getting pretty good. ^_^'

Signature Image

I love the animation of bleach but i like the manga better because it doesnt stall and it gets to the point even though i desperately want the anime to get to the actual story line already.

merged: 06-02-2006 ~ 10:26am
The fillers are draining the life out of me.

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

Quote by SpyderzI love the animation of bleach but i like the manga better because it doesnt stall and it gets to the point even though i desperately want the anime to get to the actual story line already.

merged: 06-02-2006 ~ 10:26am
The fillers are draining the life out of me.

haha same here^^

hope it doesnt go the way of naruto...

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

i prefer the manga mainly because its the original storyline its ahead of the anime and it doesnt contain those godawful borring fillers. and now im stuck still impatiently waiting for the anime to catch up.

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

Quote by natsuki-himei prefer the manga mainly because its the original storyline its ahead of the anime and it doesnt contain those godawful borring fillers. and now im stuck still impatiently waiting for the anime to catch up.

well i too find the fillers boring soo i ask my friend to teel me when the fillers are over. i hope that the fillers ends fast

shylo

shylo

resevilfreak

well for me, i started watching the first sixty some episodes of the bleach anime before i saw the manga. but now, i'm watching the manga for the continuing episodes...well i guess i can say that i like the anime more than the manga but i cant tell if the anime follows the manga since i have to wait until the continuing anime comes out...if that made sense..

stormtrooper

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

In a lot of cases with series as long as Bleach, I tend to go for the manga. It's more straight-forward and it doesn't have those terrible fillers.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

Quote by eXDream2K5In a lot of cases with series as long as Bleach, I tend to go for the manga. It's more straight-forward and it doesn't have those terrible fillers.

haha tt is true.

I prefer anime, cause when I only read it, it's not as good as if I can see it and HEAR it.

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

manga but the stupid idiots who watch the anime never appreciate the author: tito kube? lols

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

rabchil

rabchil

nejibana

i love the anime, it brings the manga to life. i also love manga, it has great many art details which are like candy to my eyes. *__*
however i find the bound fillers a bit boring. i like them too, but they're just boring.

the fillers are ok to me, but I personnally like the manga more than the anime....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.