Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What will you do if you get rejected? - Minitokyo

What will you do if you get rejected?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

That's what happened to me few weeks ago.

we are still friends, but i dont know what to do, perhaps i'll just wait... for... nothing :/

what would you do? :/

if i did, i wouldnt reallly cry alot over it, it wouldbe be "ok", and hatever, but thats just me

merged: 06-01-2006 ~ 05:11am
if i did, i wouldnt reallly cry alot over it, it wouldbe be "ok", and hatever, but thats just me

merged: 06-01-2006 ~ 05:11am

spero

spero

silent knight

i don't what i would do, maybe i'll cry alot too, but i don't plan on saying it to her for a long time, i'll just watch over her for now.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

i'd just get over it. you win some you lose some ;) just live life normaly. to be honest i'm going to turn someone down. i don't like him, but i think we're still friends. i know it sucks getting turned down, but think about, if you were the person that was going to turn someone down. i guy/girl asks you out right? but you don't like them (as in really like), you should say no. cause there's no point of starting something that you know is going no where. unless you learn to like him/her...but that's another problem :)

anyways, just try to live life normally. don't let the turn down effect your life. be positive :D ..that's what i try to do when something bad happens...

dont get fed up with it, just be "ok fine" and back off

if this happened it means that the other person is JUST NOT GOOD, if he/her did it once it will happen again... forget about it

yo wtf!

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

o that happened to me. All I do say is "ok fine then," then just walk away.. Nothing else to do.

theman91

Is She Hot To you too

I will just move on

magicmarkers

magicmarkers

green =3

if you get rejected then that person is not the one. just move on (easier said than done) but trust me, you'll find someone better

for now i'm just afraid of rejection =x

Erm i will just cry, then tried to pretend that nothing have happened and continue to watch over him until another relationship had occur!

RaiMinakami

RaiMinakami

Silent Guardian

Uhmm......

Better move on

And...

Eat Ice Cream! ^_^
(don't worry it won't make you fat)

Huh? ICE CREAM! Yay! Itedakimasu
Signature
Do You Believe in Fate & Destiny?
(sig created by PAche) ~Ja ne~ ^_^

ibrahimm

ibrahimm

Kick Ass And Chew Bubblegum

Rejected huh.... if so... stop thinging bout him/her. I know its hard and painfull... been there done that... but if u just hang on, only time will heal ur wound...

Orokawa Ototoyo........

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

What would I do if I got rejected? Pretend I don't care until everyone's left, then care like there was no tomorrow.

Degenerate into a state of complete retardation, or brush off the dust covering my stalking equipment.

Too bad I have no one to reject me. But thats okay. I still have my computer.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I wait until I know I'm alone, then I break. Otherwise I either pretend I'm not bothered or I walk around like a zombie.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

sleep on it, forget it... ^_^

-repeat-

For some rejection might be a little hard to handle, especially if you really like him/her. For me, I think would be really down for a few days, and in that few days, I'll most probably be playing some comp. games or watching anime to forget about the incident. After that, I will try to see where I had gone wrong(maybe I didn't give the proper 1st impression, etc.) and try to improve, so the next one will be a success :D

Rejection is rejection. Just bury the hatchet and move on. Theres plenty of other stuff in life, no point focusing on just "one fish" when the "ocean is full of em".

Rejection is still hard for most to accept, but if you cross that obstacle, you'll be the happiest thingy in the world.

Rejection,huh?
If it's me, I'd find something to enjoy myself.. um.. like playing video games, watch comedy anime, out-going... I guess...
I'd forget everything for a while and find some entertainment...
and everything will be okay though it takes much time.. hehe

U won't die from getting rejection,ya? Life still goes on.. and Of course you could still be friends... like me.. I'm still pretty close to the one who rejected me once.. We're still hang out together like we used to.. not really THAT close.. but still like buddy,ya? We're still fooling around everytime.. hehe

and now I understand 1 thing that is.. even if we're not couple, we could still be happy together as buddy.. As long as I'm still in his heart.. That's enough for now..
As long as he knows that I'm alwes there to support him.. Mayb being like this isn' bad at all..

So.. Cheer up! ^_^

get over it! that's why i neva like someone too much >.<
maybe u shouldn't 2, exept he/she is already your bf/gf..
smile and move on.. it's not worth it for you 2 keep waitin 4 nothin, while u can enjoy ur life!
cha you! :D

it's rock lee in my avy, if you don't recognise him! ^u^v

I know, I've been through rejection. You just move on, seriously. It's embarrassing for about a week.

I'm sort of in the same position you are. Well I wasen't actually rejected but I was told we may be better off as friends, because he's had some problems and going through hard times right now. Which is totally understandable. Even though one day he might have another girlfriend, I still wish the best for him. Before we started dating he was a close friend of mine and meant the world to me, he was someone I looked up to. I never really thought we could become something more. Even though I agreed to be just friends with him I was still hurt but happy. I'll alway's carry deeper feelings for him. But don't make this ruin your life! :) You can still enjoy it and meet other people. :D If you can than go for it! You never know, you might have something good siting right in front of you and you don't even realize it. It's kind of funny for me right now...we still hang out all the time and it's as if nothing ever happened? and I can tell we both still have feeling for each other! He'll lay down and rest his head on my lap and pretend to bite me hard ^_^' Hold my hand and rub my head....so if you ask me maybe something might happen again...and maybe not? But don't guys do that sort of thing only if they like someone? Because I don't think friends act that way :\ I hope I helped you some what....Just remember don't waste your time waiting for something to happen that might never happen, get out there and have fun! X-P If it feels beeter go and talk to her about it. Express how you really feel, and if she can't be happy about it, or she's rude quite wasting your time with her! Trust me it's not worth it! ;) You deserve something beeter. SO CHEER UP! :)

well...if I got rejected by my friends I wouldn't cry

BUT

if I got rejected for the guy I have a crush on...I'll cry

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I get over it in a matter of hours, but I act slightly different to that person.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

It just so happens that i don't care much.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.