Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The bedroom of pillow wars - Minitokyo

The bedroom of pillow wars

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

well, it sounds wierd but yeah. I've participated in other threads like this and yeah, i lurv em. So i've decided to make one of my own. I just hope no one has ever made this exact thread. ^_^'

OK, This bedroom has lots of pillows and other soft and cushy stuff which does not 'i hope' be fatal to the peeps here, heheh. Well, Just imagine it's a large room where pillows or other soft items pop out of nowhere when you call out to one. You can whack someone with it or make friends here.

Attacks may range from doll throws to nuclear pillow slams or anything you can think of ,anything happens ,so lets have fun shall we. I just hope this thread would be a success. heheh. and bear in mind only soft items may be used and i'll allow superpowers just to add some zest into it. XD

oi! Baskets of explosive dolls pleez.
* a basket of dolls pops out of nowhere in my hands *
1,2,3,4, i declare a pillow war! :angry:

Signature Image
People go on living as long as they remain in someone's memory ~Kaim Argonar

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

POOF! *a box full of puppy plushies appears right in front of me*
This is war! *throws a big fat plushie that lets out a stink bomb at masteraugmental*

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

ewwyyy, that's gonna stay for some time.
oh ,now your gonna get it
* throws three explosive dolls at royaldarkness and all the contents fly out blurring her view.*
hahah
* runs up and summons a pillow in mid air and gives her a pillow slam * heehee

Signature Image

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

yaahhhhhhhhh *falls to the ground* didn't see that coming >.<
*blindly grabs a something soft and slimy and smacks masteraugmenta with it*

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

pleez you can call me MA..whoah!
*~SLAP!~ gets smacked by something slimy*
eww, i think i got some of the goo in my mouth.
puii.puii pui puu. yuck, tastes bitter.

as i was saying, you can call me MA8.
*grabs a bolster and whacks it at royaldarkness*
heehee got that?

Signature Image

iWach

iWach

-- i_\/\/.@.(.h --

goes in room
hmm... tis seems fun..
*grabs soft but lethal teddy bear-lethal cuz its a ticiing time bomb- n throws at ma8*
muahahah~ fear me~~
*grabs another handful of semi-hard pillows n throws continously at royaldarkness*

Signature
- TiTans -

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

hahah, no need,
*takes out blanket made of mythril*
hah! try getting through this!
Hey! royaldarkness get your cover here.

Signature Image

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

*runs over to ma8* thanks! :D
hahah, try to get us now XD
*launches pillow-missiles at iWach*

you can just call me RD :)

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

Yeah, I'll call you that then. hmm. i think your missiles did the job right. i'll check it out first ,you wait here
*hands over the mythril blanket to RD*
*grabs an olden chinese pillow filled with dynamite and looks out*

Signature Image

*a gentle whistling sound can be heard above the hot-blooded battlecries and droning of pillows exploding haphazardly across the bedroom*

*the whistling noise grows in intensity; RD notices the distinctively Elephantine nature of the whistling and tries to grab Ma8's attention, but the initiator of this bizarre war has all of his attention focused on investigating iWach's attacks. iWach on the other hand is directing more and more semi-hard pillows towards the protected duo*

*something explodes! The attentive person will notice that, although iWach's Teddy-Bear-Time-Bomb (TBTB) did explode, something else had dropped rather fluidly and near silently from the ceiling and into one of the many forgotten corners of the battlefield. The attentive person will also notice that the newcomer --it is a "he" at that-- is wearing some sort of... elephant suit. On it is emblazed the words "Elephant Armour". It is pink. It has wings.*

Hey hey all. ^__^

*all of a sudden, 100 pink, winged, elephant plushies fall from the ceiling, towards the current combatants. Each of these have the same height and weight of the newcomer and his EleArmour.*

*there is a Ploof! sound as they land. Abject groaning can also be heard*

Malk. Procrastinating from studying.

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

* snaps fingers and the elephant plushies disappear*
that's one of my moves as creator of this thread heheh.
*reads the post by Malkinor and stares at him with mouth wide open*
You can be the MC for this thread if you wanna. hahahahahah
* Slams a Solus death pillow at Malkinor *
hahahahah

Signature Image

XD

*does not know what a Solus death pillow is, hence logically a Solus death pillow does not exist*
*ignores Solus death pillow*
*ignores faint plonk! sound as something hits EleArmour and destroying it*

Aww... my army of explosive flying elephants!

*Sidles up to Ma8 as he continues laughing, and quickly sticks a Sticky Plush Gundam (SPG) inside his mouth*

*quickly zigzaggedly retreats to a corner, lobbing SPGs along the path to prevent chase*

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

oh, i just made up the move. heheh, couldn't *muff*
* Malkinor stuffs the (SPG) thingy in my mouth*
mmememmmmehmemmmeh
* rips the plush thing out and rinses mouth wit liquified pillow potion *
heheh, another item created
Now! you just stay there and shrivel up .hahahahah

Signature Image

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

*still in a daze from the pink elephants* nyaaaaaaa >.< elephants are heavy - even the plushies!

*a basket full of dirty laundry appears out of nowhere, only to land on Malkinor. He is completely buried in a pile of clothes, out of sight*

But they are pink! And fluffy! And can fly! Who doesn't want to hug and-

*momentarily pauses as the feeling of impending doom --including socks and disfiguredly moldy pillowcases-- arises within him*

Oh dear.

*Fwoomp!*

(Poodles! >_<)

*There is a slight reduction in the chaotic screaming, agonizing squeals, and confuzzled giggles that naturally abound all war-ridden lands. Moreso since a large portion of it had been performed by the now-buried Elephant-supporter. Yet something seemed wrong, seemed different, seemed... silly? No one knows; heck, no one would have probably cared, except for the Grin. Yes, the hidden Grin that no one can see. It smells of Randomness, of Entropy. It tastes like ice-cream. Oh, and probably due to the insane battlecry that will soon erupt and scare the bejeebus out of everyone*

Infinite Laundry Reversal Technique: Malkinor's March of Many Many Mammoths!

*All of a sudden, one piece of RD's dirty laundry detaches itself from the Malk-pile. Then another. And yet another after that, until all pieces are off. In the blink of an eye, each sock, pillowcase, shirt, pants, and piece of underwear mutate into a plushie of a Mammoth. On the top of each of these plushies is a plushie of a soldier, wearing plushie armour and holding plushie weaponry. They look dangerous, oh so dangerous. In their soft, bouncy, and size-of-a-shoe way*

*points at Ma8, still-Elephant-fall-dazed RD, and the very-very-Elephant-fall-dazed iWach*

Attack! Pierce the mythril shield! Poke and glomp them into submission!

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

*RD watches the laundry-turned-mammoth-soldier-plushie with wide eyes and an open mouth* what the? AHH!

*She tries to hide behind the mythril-blanket, but the blanket disintegrates* uh-oh. oh no!

*The laundry-cum-mammoth army attacks viciously. Their strength belies their plushie exterior*

Looks like I'll have to take drastic measures! *summons an army of 20ft-tall cotton-filled teddy bears to fight the laundry-mammoth* Teddies, attack!

iWach

iWach

-- i_\/\/.@.(.h --

*stands in aww from all the assualts*
wow...
*gazed as 20ft tall cotton filled teddy bears walking towars the mammoths*
my turn, *summons gigantic TBTB towards the mammoths too*
hehehe... hw u like tat? *puts hands on ground to summon a shield of pillows arnd myself* try n get through tis~!

Signature
- TiTans -

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

Time for my super move!
* transforms into angelic form *
Apocalypse nuclear pillow Catastrophe annilation~ combination of iwach, RD and Ma8's ultra combo moves
*a ray of light shines into the room and soon enough the whole place turns white blinding the mammoth and a sound of impending doom occurs*
shall the opposer be punished
*holds a fist pointing at Malkinor and opens up to shoot billions of ultra nuclear pillow slams at him.*

Signature Image

iWach

iWach

-- i_\/\/.@.(.h --

*jumps from behind n hits ma8 in the head wif pillow, breaking the super combo move*
muahahaha~! *jumps to ground n weld a pillowblade n charges at ma8 n RD*

Signature
- TiTans -

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

ally attacks do not affect me ,so do opposers when i'm in holy form..
* an invinsible barrier shield covers me from the pillow blade and without any effect from attacks, continues firin ultra nuclear pillow slams at malkinor*

Signature Image

Splork!
--The march of mammoths have come to a halt after the vicious onslaught of multiple bear opponents as well as disastrously bright light. What little ground they are able to obtain is lost when TBTBs explode in an entropic nature, albeit the elephant army's opponents are also caught up in the explosions--

Splat!
--Masses upon masses of nuclear pillows hit the stunned and blinded Elephant-supporter. Oh the humanity!--

Clang!
--iWach's attacks seem to have been entirely futile against Ma8's questionably holy form, yet this intrepid pillowblade-wielder is not giving up on his assault--

Smack!
--Oh noes! All watch as the Elephant-supporter's form falls in defeat, with nary a cry. It falls lightly, ever so lightly towards the bedroom floor...--

Honk?!
--... yet when it actually touches the ground the humanoid shape explodes without warning, like a pillow would explode under undue duress. The combatants watch as a myriad of multi-coloured (but definitely White) feathers fluff away from the supernova of sorts. From some neglected, disregarded and peaceful part of the bedroom, a voice speaks softly, so softly that the others believe they may have heard something, but ignore it as figments of their own imaginations--

Dance, feathers, dance. *grins and chuckles slightly*

--The feathers that have revealed themselves drift slowly but assuredly towards each of the combatants in the warzone, from summoners to summonees. Without an iota of harmful thoughts or purpose in their newly-birthed forms, each of the feathers land nonchalantly, surrounding and embracing the warriors. Mammoth knights lower their plushie spears. TBTBs cease their ticking (and eventual AOE demise). Pillowblades seem much heavier than before. Cotton-Filled Teddy Bears (CFTBs) lower their fists. RD seems somewhat sleepy. Even the angel is feeling somewhat affected: Shields against attacks are not working against the feathers, which are not attacking. And when he tries to bat the feathers away they just dance around the air partition, like how an insect displaced inside a bowl of soup continually eludes the spoon which tries to scoop it away--

--Everything seems calm... everything seems relaxed...--

*chant chant chant, draws something with Gundam Marker, chant chant chant, giggles?*

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

*stops all of a sudden and turns back to normal*

hey!, oh well
* grabs a pillow case and starts gathering the feathers *
ahh, now we've got some heavy pillow
* aim's it at Malkinor *
double gravitized nuclear pillow pulverizer! (hey, i'm gettin pretty good at this move thing .harharhar
* after executing move ,iwach slashes me with his pillowblade which sends me to sleep*
zzZZZZzzzZZZZzzzz........

Signature Image

Cornetvee

Cornetvee

~| LosT WiNgs |~

DUCK! *water pillow splashed on Ma8-san*

Whoopsie..

Signature
~ If what letters tell are called stories, are unspoken words a dream? ~
Many tnx Milkysan for the wonderful siggy! ;)

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

* wakes up suddenly*
WOW! yeah
if it were'nt for that ,i'll be sleeping forever
* slams a pillow at iwach before he does a move*

Signature Image

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.